[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You gotta love it. For all the philosophical waxing that groups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

You gotta love it. For all the philosophical waxing that groups like Zeon, Neo-Zeon, Zanscare made, in the end, the Earth turned out just fine, and the people who ended up being less human (both physically and spiritually) were those living in space. I really hope no-one makes another UC story that takes place after Reconguista in G, because the series truly is a beautiful ending and a perfect closure to everything Tomino has put forth in terms of Gundam since the original.
>>
File: 1444275088651.jpg (253KB, 880x592px) Image search: [Google]
1444275088651.jpg
253KB, 880x592px
>>15137631
Considering how some people in the industry really liked it, it wouldn't be that rare to see a sequel, besides, some things like the Amerian war can be an interesting thing to see.
>>
>>15137658
Gyoubu is a god
>>
>>15137658
Wouldn't that war take place before the events of G Reco?
>>
File: 1471137212776.jpg (179KB, 600x1696px) Image search: [Google]
1471137212776.jpg
179KB, 600x1696px
>>15137664
IIRC they were still at war with Gondwan when the Reconguista was happening.
But still any side material would be warmly welcome like pic related or that promise about the Perfect Pack V2.
>>
>>15137658
>>15137661
>>15137756
Didn't Ameria pick a fight with Izanel/future Africa too?
>>
>>15137631
In a thematic sense that might be true, though I think Char's Counterattack was a more satisfying capstone. In most respects I wish Gundam in general had simply stopped there.

I don't quite understand some of the celebration of G Reco I see here.
>>
>>15137772
Its called not being a retard which you seem to have failed spectacularly at. Luckily there's sites like ANN and MAL that share your opinion.
>>
>>15137781
>shitposting
>>
File: 1461654580030.jpg (415KB, 3466x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1461654580030.jpg
415KB, 3466x1088px
>>15137772
Most of the celebration you see here comes from the fact that it was (probably) Tomino's last Gundam work and that it had a fitting message for the current Generation.

>>15137781
Go false-flag somewhere else 下さい
>>
You really didn't need Reco for this. The fact that all those Black History shows happened and Turn A still had a green earth with trees that weren't artificially maintained like in ZZ says it all.

If anything, Reco created a plot hole in that there were thousands of years of space occupation that didn't have the deformities present in Reco. Just in UC Proper there were 223 years worth of large-scale space colony life. Wing had 195 years of colonies. If living in space in Reco causes those kinds of physiological changes, why didn't it happen in any previous era?
>>
>>15137876
>>
>>15137876
Nigga that asshole was 200 years old lol
>>
>>15137631
If the G-reco wasn't so damned detached from everything, I'd agree with you, but tomino wasn't subtle about it in the story at all and to top it off the fact that this took place in the UC universe at all didn't matter to the story at hand either.
>>
>>15140018
Found the retard
>>
>>15137772
I totally see where you're coming from, and I too would have liked CCA to be the end of Gundam, however what I like about G Reco is that while Char and Zeon are shown to be crazy come CCA, the toxic ideologies that they spout don't really get proven wrong, specifically in relation to the well being of the Earth if humans continue to live there. The fact that after hundreds of years, both humanity and the Earth are doing just fine is a big "Haha, you're all fucking stupid" moment for Char, Zeon Zum Deikun, and everyone else that came afterwards.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.