[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /m/, Gekko was built from cows through genetic manipulation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: GeckoArt.png (501KB, 560x923px) Image search: [Google]
GeckoArt.png
501KB, 560x923px
Tell me /m/, Gekko was built from cows through genetic manipulation? They are living things? This is creep
>>
>>15136044

They're cyborgs with animal legs and robot bodies. They sorta make sense. Although robotic technology is getting to the point where biological limbs would be uneeded.

Real world "Gecko" like soldiers could be a thing, combined with tank-like variants to patrol streets.
>>
They really went to town on this concept in Revengeance.
>>
>>15136044
No, their legs are made of artificial muscles much like MG RAY

The Cicada and Cow sounds are just audio files played to make the enemy confused about what's coming as a form of psychological warfare
>>
>>15136044
>They are living things?

No. It's just that Kojima thought it would be neat for robots to behave like animals to include the sounds they make.
>>
>>15136044
They're really flexible is what they are. In the game they're going flips, kung fu kicks, climbing, crawling, ect. Really neat stuff.
>>
File: 975281289204.jpg (365KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
975281289204.jpg
365KB, 1024x576px
>>15136101
How so? The Gekkos in MGRR never did anything that wasn't already done in MGS4.
>>
>>15136044
The Gekko's legs are grown using artificial muscles, like what they put into cyborgs in the MGS universe. It still uses standard hardware for its CPU and other sensors. The designers of the Gekko gave it a bull's roar in order to give it a psychological warfare edge, like how the REX and RAY can throw their heads up and scream.
>>
>>15140853
I meant all the crazy tech they had going in there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.