[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she a purveyor of fake news /m/? And if so, did she deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Is she a purveyor of fake news /m/? And if so, did she deserve what she got for spreading lies?
>>
>>15120712
>Is she a purveyor of fake news /m/?

Well she's fictitious so any news she does spread is likewise also fictitious
>>
>>15120712
Of course not. She dealt in real news. Thats why she was killed.
>>
>>15120712
Was she working for Buzzfeed?
>>
>>15120785
HuffPo
>>
>>15120712
Only in hindsight does it really hit me just how dumb that girl was. Literally getting in the car of a stranger.
>>
>>15120808
It made me feel bad for Saji more than anything for her.

>Gundams attack wedding
>His girlfriend is the only survivor, it's publicized to hell and back
>She breaks up with him for reasons unknown to him
>He returns home to find his sister has also been murdered for investigating into Celestial Being and the Gundams
>All he has left is his hatred for the Gundams

Then season 2 rolled around and Louise ended up the one that went off the deep end trying to destroy Celestial Being instead of him. At least he finally got in the Raiser when it counted.
>>
>>15120869
I felt bad for Saji till he got a bunch of people murdered for being an idiot
>>
>>15120808
She's the typical "anything for a scoop" journalist character in anime
>>
>>15120875
It was stupid but he was in a stupid, illogical, and escapist mindset. He had finally achieved his dream job, then got sent to space gulag where he was treated like a slave with people around him being worked into the ground by the space nazis, only to be rescued by the people who indirectly ruined his rosy university life and sent the entire world topsy turvy.
Yes he was an idiot, but most normal people with a way out could be persuaded to cooperate with the government more easily than he was.
"The government can protect me, can put me back in the normal 'real' world, I don't have to deal with this craziness anymore" is pretty comforting, I expect.
>>
>>15120785
More like CNN.
>>
File: thank you sir.jpg (55KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
thank you sir.jpg
55KB, 640x512px
>>15121036
>>
>>15120869
She breaks up with him so he can continue with school and his life rather than attempt to take care of his traumatized gf who is now missing a hand. It was somewhat of a noble thing to do for Louise.
>>
>>15120712
What a hot bitch. Shame she had to die.
>>
>when a side character in 00 is cuter than the main heroine of IBO
Kudelia why are you so shit?
>>
>>15120808

The mark of a good journalist is a willingness to put your life on the line for a piece.

The mark of a clueless one is the inability to steer clear of sociopaths.
>>
File: Kinue.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kinue.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>15121808
>>15120808

How was she supposed to know who he actually was, or what he did?
>>
>>15121814
SPOT CHECK.
IN A CAREER CHOCK FULL OF STRANGER DANGER ALWAYS DO A SPOT CHECK FOR SOCIOPATHS.
>>
>>15121821

Isn't one of the signs of a true sociopath is their ability to lie, and appear otherwise normal?
>>
>>15121828
Yeah how was she suppose to know? The guy was polite and sexy
>>
>>15121837
Basically this
>coming out of a fancy office building
>fresh sports car
>fresh suit
>casually talks about the top man of the company
>casual and cool in his manner
She didn't know better, simply that.
>>
>>15120808
Prince Ali is no stranger though!
>>
>>15121814
Was It rape?
>>
>>15121779
The mark of an enormous faggot. The girl of your life is hospitalized/maimed/friends and family brutally killed/now has to live on medication, and she offers the chance to separate so you can continue school to push boxes around in space with sweaty men.

Very very noble of her to do, but only a spineless shit would take that option instead of refusing it.
>>
>>15122070
I always assumed that.
>>
>>15121038
Then yes, she absolutely deserved it.
>>
>>15121814
This is the difference between a journalist and an investigative journalist.
>>
>>15122073
I don't think she was offering, more that she was insisting on it, cause he probably would've stayed if she didn't break up with him and tell him to go back to Japan and not worry about her. Plus, if he stayed he would've made her more miserable knowing he was there for her and not living for himself.

It's fucked up and insane logic, but neither one was really thinking clearly at that point.
>>
>>15122070
No, he didnt have enough time
>>
>>15122070
Don't you know it's not rape if he's a Muslim?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.