[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See top 25 Japanese Voice Actors of All Time >Akira

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Akira kamiya underrated roles.jpg (43KB, 500x167px) Image search: [Google]
Akira kamiya underrated roles.jpg
43KB, 500x167px
>See top 25 Japanese Voice Actors of All Time
>Akira Kamiya is in #22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFJhl1YQNUY
Fucking nips
>>
>>15101213
You still need to have a voice to qualify as a voice actor, Kamiya these days can only cough up cigarette butts to communicate.
>>
>>15101260
Ho ho ho. Fact is he's been doing great to amazing voice work for decades and no doubt outclasses the entire rest of the list. His current abilities don't matter, he's done great stuff and not recognising that proves Japan's shit taste.
>>
Hmmm
>>
>>15101260
Clearly you didn't see and hear him in that SRW event just a few months ago.
>>
>>15101213
neat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sNl0TVt2BY
>>
>>15101213
Was it only living voice actors allowed? Did Kenji Utsume win one? I'm gonna be pretty pissed if it's all time and he didn't win.
>>
>>15101213
> See who is number 1
> It's Koichi Yamadera.

Actually, I'm fine with this.
>>
>>15105769
Haman-sama aged like a fine wine
>>
>>15101213
25 is just too small a list for all of the people that should be on a list like this.

Where the fuck is my boy Kappei at?
>>
>>15101213
For those of you wondering who's in the top 25 or worried they chose a lot of flavor of the month voice actors, but don't want to go through all the videos yourselves at the moment.

25. Sumiko Tanaka.

24. Hiroaki Hirata.

23. Kaneta Kimotsuki.

22. Akira Kamiya.

21. Noriko Hidaka.

20. Shigeru Chiba.

19. Yoku Shioya.

18. Kiyoshi Kobayashi.

17. Yoshiko Sakakibara.

16. Akiko Yajima.

15. Kotono Mitsuishi.

14.Junichi Suwabe.

13. Hidekatsu Shibata.

12. Toshiyuki Morikawa.

11. Megumi Hayashibara.

10. Akio Otsuka.

9. Toshio Furukawa.

8. Ryusei Nakao.

7. Minami Takayama.

6. Mayumi Tanaka.

5. Tomokazu Seki.

4. Miyuki Sawashiro. (The uploader accidentally uploaded Keiji Fujiwara's video twice though.)

3. Keiji Fujiwara.

2. Masako Nozawa.

1. Koichi Yamadera.
>>
>>15105966
>1. Koichi Yamadera.
>favor of the month

That guy is the Japanese Frank Welker
>>
>>15105966
Am I supposed to know who any of these people are?
>>
>>15105966
Speaking of, did Fujiwara get better or is he still on health-related leave?

>>15106004
It's actually really low on "trendy" VAs. All these guys have several years if not decades of work. I think Sawashiro's the youngest.
>>
>>15105966

Goddamnit Akiyama
>>
>>15105966
I'm perplexed they didn't even mention Cosmo for Shioya, that match they highlighted in Slam Dunk got over 20% viewership or something though.
>>
>>15106020
Still on leave and wasn't at the ceremony then again a lot of the VAs on that list weren't at the ceremony. Fujiwara is definitely on that list due to his role on Shin-chan.
>>
>>15106061
Junichi Suwabe was definitely flavor of the month given all the Yuri on Ice shilling and not even showcasing his most famous role (Archer) like the rest of the list. It was Toshiyuki Morikawa with Zootopia btw which was weird since he's done a shit load of famous roles.
>>
>>15105966
>Koichi Yamadera
Fucking fujos ruin yet another poll, outstripping even the boomers who spammed Nozawa.
>>
>>15106085
>like the rest of the list.
As mentioned that's clearly not the case, partially TV Asahi just didn't want to show rivaling channel programming.
>it's far from the strangest choice clip choice they made for the list
True, it's just that that guy isn't blessed with many main roles.
>>
>>15106086
You realize this was other VAs, right?
>>
>>15106004
I didn't mean to call them flavor of the month, I was just addressing a concern some folks might have.

>>15106007
Yes, if you claim to be an anime fan who knows his stuff.

>>15106037
It's far from the strangest choice. There's a lot of weird choices on there. No clips of Detective Conan for Minami Takayama, no clips from Urusei Yatsura for Toshio Furukawa, and Zootopia for Toshiyuki Morikawa.

>>15106085
Yeah, I realized my mistake and had to fix it and add another complaint. Suwabe's been around for a pretty long time so I don't really mind that he's on the list, but yeah...there is shilling going on here.

>>15106086
Nah, he deserves to be here. I wouldn't personally have put him as my number one but whatever.
>>
>>15106096
>As mentioned that's clearly not the case, partially TV Asahi just didn't want to show rivaling channel programming.
I mean if you wanna argue who's a more important role Tomokazu, Domon or Suneo, I'm pretty sure he would side with the latter given he carried a Suneo doll to the ceremony.
>>
>>15106096
>partially TV Asahi just didn't want to show rivaling channel programming.

Oh, then I take back my complaints from before. It also explains why they chose movie footage for Kiyoshi Kobayashi, since all of the Lupin series have either aired on NTV or an affiliated channel
>>
>>15106156
Actually, come to think of it, there's a lot of stuff they do show that wasn't on TV Asahi.

Like, for Shigeru Chiba they showed High School Kimengumi and for Akira Kamiya they showed Hokuto no Ken, Kinnikuman, and City Hunter.

Maybe they were also trying to shill for Shueisha.
>>
>>15106193
I didn't think they'd mind stuff from 30 years ago, the lack of Conan just reeked of that. Though now that I think of it Youkai Watch it also still airing on four non-Asahi channels.
>>
>>15105916
Get Kenyuu Horiuchi in there, too. That dude is great.
>>
File: sg14_08_96.jpg (331KB, 768x973px) Image search: [Google]
sg14_08_96.jpg
331KB, 768x973px
>>15106203
Manga has a much longer lifespan than anime, at least when it comes to making the original publisher lots of dosh. So I guess even showing clips from the anime is basically advertising for the reprints.

Lupin III, Shin-chan, and Doraemon seem to have transcended that nonsense though.
>>
I'm surprised that Takehito Koyasu didn't make the list.
>>
>>15107361
I was surprised that Toru Furuya wasn't on the list.
>>
File: 1290831200761.png (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1290831200761.png
154KB, 600x600px
>>15105966
>21. Noriko Hidaka.

My persona #1 desu
>>
>>15105966
>Fumihiko Tachiki doing the commentating
>not listed

feels badman
>>
File: dios mios.gif (993KB, 396x238px) Image search: [Google]
dios mios.gif
993KB, 396x238px
>>15107361
his best role ended years ago
>>
>>15105966
>Koyasu not up there.
>Hiyama not up there.

How?
>>
>>15105906
agreed
>>
>>15107911
>TV Asahi announced the best seiyuu ranking based on the poll of popular seiyuu in celebration of one hundred years of anime history on Monday. TV Asahi asked two hundred seiyuu to nominate seiyuu whom they respect.

Guess they are assholes irl?Dunnolol
>>
This is somewhat unrelated, but does got a link to the video of that Gundam anniversary event (or something like that) where Ikeda, Furuya and Keiko voice Lalah's death onstage?
>>
>>15111343
Can't speak for Koyasu, but Nobuyuki Hiyama has been stated to be a fun guy by quite a few VAs.
>>
>no Wakamoto

Huh?
>>
>>15111437
shame
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.