[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish CCA ended like this; with amuro pushing back axis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: YEEEEAAAAAHHH BOOOIIIIIII.jpg (33KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
YEEEEAAAAAHHH BOOOIIIIIII.jpg
33KB, 450x255px
I wish CCA ended like this; with amuro pushing back axis and arresting char.
>>
>>15089677

I wish CCA ended with hundreds of Neo Zeon and EF personnel, both in suits and even a few ships, including Amuro (and Char by lack of choice) helped push Axis through conventional thrust at the sacrifice of their lives. I don't think the psycoframe element and newtype miracle magic really adds anything. I also wish that the Zeon pilots deciding to help was clarified.
>>
>>15089696
I'm pretty sure Axis had already reached terminal velocity by then, and nothing save for Newtype Magic could save Earth by then, no matter how many mobile suits pushed it back.
I mean, Mirai could see Axis from Earth, there was no hope anymore.
>>
Char being arrested shits over the entire yamato damashii DEATH before Dishonor. they'd have fucking disowned CCA for daring to imply Char and their glorious Japan analogous were wrong in a way that didn't give a "he died nobly and gloriously"

Think of it. An Elderly Char, having spent the rest of his life in prison. Shriveled, aged, and just another criminal. It'd make the Nationalists rip their eyes out.
>>
>>15089732
I don't think anyone would say Char died "nobly and gloriously".
>>
>>15089696
>I don't think the psycoframe element and newtype miracle magic really adds anything.
It's almost the same thing you described except more sparkly and more symbolical.
>>
>>15089677
I wish CCA had ended with the Nu Gundam and char's cockpit sphere disappearing, only for there to be two fantastically alcoholic private eyes living off the Florida keys under the aliases of Cinqo Penias and Seizo Anoose
>>
>>15089732
Char died pathetic and helpless, his own subordinates betraying him
>>
>>15089677
I wish CCA end like this:
warm space colony, artificial sea, sounds of seagulls.
A lone old man is sitting at the sea looking at the water.
Two newspapers are lying by. One says "The amount of newtypes is increasing!" and another says "The zoological expedition has returned from frozen Earth".
Then suddenly old man is approached by several other persons. Old man says: "all those years I wondered, was it all worth it? Endless wars, casualties. Are the souls of the dead happy with the world we created?"
Then the persons are revealed: Old Guy is Char, others are old Nanai, mature Quess and Hathaway, some unknown teens bearing Char and Nanai's features (you know, like children).
In the next moment we see a short overview of the new life: the space is full of colony cylinders, happy and wealthy people are walking around, asteroids becoming new settlements, newtypes are being taught at the school about their capabilities. And this overview ends with the picture the large memorial to the victims of the space warfare with the statue of a lady resembling Lalah, right in the middle of a colony town.
And the last frame shows Char and people mentioned above. And then some character says: "Yes. All that suffering was worth it"
And so roll the credits
>>
>>15089677
I wish CCA was actually good.
>>
>>15089816

See, I'd say it was less symbolic, not more. And that's why I prefer it despite being a minor thing.
>>
>>15089822
They drive red Testarossa with white stripes?
>>
It should have ended with Char seeing the folly of his ways and combining with Amuro to slice Axis in half.
>>
>>15089732
Char is like Mishima. On the surface he's dying like a hero, but under closer examination he's a crazy weirdo
>>
>>15089850
One does. The other either flies a white and blue Bell 206 helicopter, or sits in the passenger seat making dad-joke puns while holding a rocks glass in one hand and a handgun in the other.
>>
>>15090031
He is not crazy at all.
>>
>>15089841
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post!
>>
>>15089841
>>15090095
Put your trip on, Black_Kunt.
>>
>>15090179
>>15089677
I'm not Black Knight, I'm Acht Tittenfeld
>>
>>15090795
>He is not crazy at all.
>Put your trip on, Black_Kunt.
I am not very well acquainted with Mr.Black_Kunt's opinions. Are you implying I am in any way trying to defend Char. I am just pointing out a matter of fact that he is as in complete possession of his mental faculties and in full awareness of the consequences of his own actions.
>>
I hope an asteroid falls on everyone that unironically wishes for a new Gundam series featuring Amuro and Char who somehow survived CCA
>>
CCA ended perfectly. The middle should have been replaced with some needed flashbacks on the events that lead up to the start, completely removing Quess in the process.
>>
>>15089732
>he died nobly and gloriously"

No he didn't. He was stuck in a pod after Amuro beat the shit out of his machine. EF members were trying to keep Axis from hitting the earth but so were Neo Zeon soldiers as well. At the time, nobody was on his side.
>>
>>15091840
>2,5 pilots of NZ
Stop pushing this betrayal idea, we both know you're wrong
>>
I like the SRW D version the most. In this, all of Char's plans actually succeed and he even manages to capture both Bright and Amuro to do that "watch your precious planet burn" cliche.

Everything's fine and dandy, the Axis is on its jolly way to smash into Earth but AT THAT VERY MOMENT, the Earth disappears.
>>
>>15091840

> nobody was on his side

Except for 3 Geara Doga pilots all the remaining Zeon personnel were probably on his side, including definitely Nanai and the other bridge personnel on the Gwazine. There were other Neo Zeon ships there that made no move to help Amuro either. They could have been in support of him, but if they were they made no indication as such, so it's improbable at the least.
>>
>>15091523
What if I want a new Gundam miniseries that details things from Amuro and Char between The end of 0079 and the beginning of Zeta?
>>
>>15089834
In the end Char helped Amuro pull Axis away with newtype magic. Even Char betrayed Char.
>>
>>15089677
I wish CCA ended with all those mobile suits just changing the course of AXIS instead of magic green dust and titles would've been all those dead mobile suits raining on Earth.
>>
>>15093059
Again, that's pretty much what happened. Why does pixie dust bother you so much?
>>
>>15093073
The titles were kind of boring, buncha Earthlings looking at green dust. That's my problem, though.
>>
File: cca.jpg (72KB, 1074x581px) Image search: [Google]
cca.jpg
72KB, 1074x581px
>>15093076
Really? I though it was kinda nice. The music helped a lot too.
>>
>>15092808
>In the end Char betrays himself
Really the most fitting end for that faggot.

Char and Amuro dying in CCA was a terrible decision and detracted from any message the movie might have had.
>>
>>15093161
>spoiler
How so?
>>
>>15093161
>dying
>not ascending to newtype space/gundam valhalla
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.