[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /m/ appreciate acrobunch? I NEED TO KNOW however I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (94KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 400x579px
Does /m/ appreciate acrobunch?

I NEED TO KNOW

however I do know the mech is cool
>>
No subs.
>>
>>15083572
It's pretty cool. We appreciate it for that color scheme, BE SILENT, Indiana Jones Dad, and Norio Wakamoto with knives.

>>15083603
It has subs.
in French
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (128KB, 608x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
128KB, 608x1000px
>>
>>15083745
>you will never fire lasers out of your balls
>>
>>15083662
Too bad AuraRoad basically got caught by the subninjas, although a native French speaker or translator would have helped better.
>We appreciate it for that color scheme, BE SILENT, Indiana Jones Dad, and Norio Wakamoto with knives.
Don't forget about Mutsumi Inomata on character design and some actually decent animation for a Kokusai Eigasha show.
>spoiler
Tough to find said subs unless you get the DVDs, too.
>>
>>15083911
>some actually decent animation for a Kokusai Eigasha show.
Seriously? Did we watch different shows? Acrobunch looks awful most of the time. Fuck, even the last episode lacks a final battle so that the show can info dump all the plot it forgot to include before in a slideshow. I've never seen a show that could somehow make the revelation that Jesus and Buddha were aliens trying to warn humans of the apocalypse boring.
>>
>>15083930
So much for TMS' involvement then. Considering that J9 Trilogy's writer worked on this, I wonder what happened for it to end so suddenly, did it get poor toy sales?
>>
>>15083944
>I wonder what happened for it to end so suddenly, did it get poor toy sales?
I think the ending was planned but just totally incompetent. The show lacks any real plot build up over time in favor of just having characters wonder out loud about how mysterious whatever inexplicable shit happened in the episode was. The pic in >>15083662 sums up a stunning amount of the show's dialogue. You can also tell that there was zero interest in having the robot. The show usually doesn't even have monsters of the week, it just has stock footage of Acrobunch hitting UFOs once a week.

Terrible series. Like Srungle it completely wastes an awesome concept on the most boring drivel imaginable.
>>
>>15083944
Is it true that TMS was involved with that series? The Japanese wiki doesn't mentioned about it.
>>
File: Acrobunch Great Quality.png (511KB, 718x537px) Image search: [Google]
Acrobunch Great Quality.png
511KB, 718x537px
>>15083911
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.