[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It says here you piloted a "Super Robot" for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

It says here you piloted a "Super Robot" for about 5 years.
Can you describe what that position entailed?
>>
>>15082449
Lots of shouting
Is this the interview for the metal band?
>>
>>15082449
I rode around in a giant robot and saved people's lives as well as the earth!
What more do you want from me?
>>
File: job-interviewer.jpg (20KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
job-interviewer.jpg
20KB, 292x219px
>>15082454
>>15082509
Do you know how to use Excel?
>>
File: 1471658517531.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1471658517531.gif
1MB, 480x351px
Well, you see, about seven or so years ago, while I was still in high school, some TechnoDinoDemons from Hell Nebula decided to conquer the Earth, but instead of being a sensible military force and landing ground troops to quickly dispatch the meager humans, they instead opted to use a crazy monster-of-the-week deal and have big robomonsters attack Tokyo one at a time.
My highly esteemed scientist dad, who just discovered a revolutionary power source that could easily solve the energy crisis, instead used it to power a giant robot made out of a rare metal found only in Japan called "Plot-Armorium", and I was elected to be the pilot.
Needless to say, it ruined my life. I'm 26 now, I never graduated high school, I have no friends, and the only real skill I have is piloting a giant robot, but since those TechnoDinoDemons only ever came up with crappy, easily-thwarted plans I'm not even good at that. Would you believe one of their "metal beasts" was just 300 roombas and a little sign taped to one of them that said "The Suckinator"? Yeah, me neither.
By the way, apparently that revolutionary energy source is highly dangerous to humans, I'm currently battling several diseases including cancer, and the Doc says I have 4 months tops before I beef it.

Please give me this fucking job, you have nothing to lose.
>>
File: laughing_majingas.jpg (373KB, 1000x864px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_majingas.jpg
373KB, 1000x864px
>>15082449
Operating super heavy machinery and piloting a variety of different vehicles under a variety of circumstances and a medley of conditions
Coordinating with a team in a high-pressure environment
Making a medley of important on-the-fly decisions, sometimes with, sometimes without team effort
Continually training and maintaining a vigil against problems, no matter what kind
Associating with and working in close tandem with other departments of my office of employment
Occasionally dealing with in-team emotional issues and resolving them in a prudent, effective manner
Killing robots

>>15082726
>he didn't have a general education even while he fought the robots
>he didn't pick up mad science skillz from his (dead) parents, grandparents
>and if he didn't pick those up, he didn't develop his wits and cunning fighting actual dastardly-ass villains and their literal robots from hell
>he didn't kill the villain
>he didn't get sent to the US of A to continue and improve his education along with his waifu of questionable quality
>he didn't come back just to kick even more ass later

Wrong franchise I take it?
>>
File: I_sense_evil.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
I_sense_evil.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
>>15082511
...know how use Excell?
What nefarious plans do you have for Excellen-san?
Come clean for I am Sänger Zonvolt, the Sword that Cleaves Evil!
>>
File: businessman_PNG6566.png (1MB, 735x1173px) Image search: [Google]
businessman_PNG6566.png
1MB, 735x1173px
>>15082454
Yeah every time you talk, loud blaring music seems to come out of nowhere.
You can work in HR as a motivational speaker.

>>15082755
Well recently our paper shredder broke down. Maybe we can work something out.
>>
>>15082744
Done and done. We hope you enjoy your employment as head of security!
>>
Is it ever addressed how veterans are treated in mecha shows?

The only one I remember is Amuro in Zeta, where he was kept as a glorified prisoner under the Federation.
>>
>>15082449

I formed the head.
>>
>>15082449
>Can you describe what that position entailed?
I, uhh, f-fucked my mom..
>>
>>15083463

Eva's solution was to kill everyone in Nerv as soon as the last Angel was dead, for fear that the Evangelions would be used against mankind.

Which is a pretty valid fear.
>>
>>15083463
Amuro got the rawest deal because the Federation brass were scared of newtypes. Everyone else did okay, as long as they stayed in the military at least.
>>
SALES GO TO THOSE WITH COURAGE
>>
>>15083515
MR. DENVER IS DOWN THE HALL, TO THE LEFT, SECOND DOOR FROM THE END.
>>
DAMN COMPUTER FREEZING UP AGAIN. THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF GOLGOM.
>>
I hear the new head of HR just punches everyone who comes to him with problems. Productivity is at an all time high though!
>>
I'd carpool with Kabuto Kouji
>>
When the Pontiac Trans-Zam is mass produced, we'll put the competition out in no time!
>>
>>15082449
I punched dinosaurs in the face and annhilated their entire race in a mech powered by evolution manifested.
Also lots of screaming.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
8KB, 268x188px
>>15082449
This is when being a Daiguard pilot truly comes in handy
>>
>>15083550
another show I keep forgetting to watch
>>
>>15082755
uh, how about Microsoft Word?
>>
File: excelsaga.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
excelsaga.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>15082511
I know exactly how to use Excel.
>>
I kicked logic to the curb, punched aliens through the fabric of reality, and defeated the personification of Nihilism within a realm of his own creation.
Plus I'm good with kids.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.