[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Black_Kuck, According to you, being animated means something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: animated = official.png (465KB, 584x480px) Image search: [Google]
animated = official.png
465KB, 584x480px
Dear Black_Kuck,

According to you, being animated means something is "official", and thus, canon. Here, you can clearly see the ZZ Gundam making an appearance in Turn A Gundam.

Therefore, ZZ is canon.

Also I like how you never cite anyone from Sunrise claiming that any sort of alternate telling of something automatically removes the previous version from being "official", despite constantly enforcing it as one of your two golden rules.
>>
>>15080392
Nice false flag BlackKnight
>>
>>15080396
>implying Black_Knight is smart enough to poke holes in his own logic
>>
>>15080392

I can almost guarantee his response will be that Turn-A isn't canon and is an alternate timeline. And that it doesn't matter that Sunrise claim otherwise, or that Tomino pretty clearly didn't intend different regardless, because it'll obviously be the best explanation and what was really intended all along.
>>
>>15080399
Turn A isn't canon because Unicorn is canon and it ended optimistically therefore nothing bad can happen after Unicorn and Victory, F91, and Turn A aren't canon. And Marida just magically spawned out of nowhere.
>>
not an anime
>>
File: Mike.png (250KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.png
250KB, 640x480px
>>15080718
>>
File: ghostofglemy.jpg (45KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
ghostofglemy.jpg
45KB, 640x720px
>>15080718
>ignoring the events of ZZ repeatedly referenced in Unicorn
>ignoring the reoccurring theme of the UC being unending conflict
>>
>>15081281
>>15081405
>thatsthejoke.jpg
That's clearly not even the real Black_Knight. I think he's a tripfag.
>>
>>15080392
I've tried this before, both with B_K and with those people who refuse to accept the single timeline. All you're going to get is "Tomino just told them to show a bunch of stock footage" and that it doesn't mean anything.
>>15080718
Weak troll. B_K would never say that Unicorn is canon. According to him it's non-canon because it features references to and mobile suits from ZZ which he says is non-canon because ANT retconned it.
>>
Zeon Gundam: The Gundam That True Fans Want

In the universal century Zeon Char Zeon, the coolest Zeon in all of Zeon, was being oppressed by the big bad evil meanie federation. GMs and Jegans which are lame and stupid were oppressing the zeons so he got in the Zeon Gundam, which was like the RX-78 but spiky and bright red. Zeon Char Zeon then unsheathed his zeon made beam sword which was made out of newtype minovsky particles that were folded over a million times and cut through the jegans. "Nothing personal kid" he said as he teleported behind a jegan with his newtype powers and cut him into a million pieces. And then Captain Bright came but because he's cool he's a zeon now and he took Zeon Char Zeon onto his new ship called The Glory of Zeon where he gave Zeon Char Zeon the Zeon Gundam Cross Buster Double XVI Booster Gold with TWO beams swords folded over a billion times each. With his new weapon he went down to earth and started killing all the GMs Jegans and Federations with his Zeon Gundam Cross Buster Double XVI Booster Gold and his army of Zakus which cut through all the other GMs and Jegans like they were made out of tinfoil. Zeon Char Zeon then killed the entire Federation and destroyed the Earth so the environment could be free from earthnoids. Zeon Char Zeon was relaxing after his victory when suddenly a bunch of stupid lame pirate guys with midget mobile suits showed up. "Who the fuck are you losers?" Zeon Char Zeon said. "We're the Crossbone Vanguard! Will you be our friends?" But Zeon Char Zeon laughed at them cause they ere losers and said "You wish you were as cool as Zeon!" and killed them. Then a bunch of retarded guys with even smaller mobile suits that had bug eyes and beam helicopters were gonna ask if they could be friends too but the Zanscare was even lamer than the crossbone losers so Zeon Char Zeon killed them before they could even ask. Then Zeon ruled over everything forever. The End.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.