[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you buy any of Lazy Matsumoto's manga, you're directly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0019.png (136KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.png
136KB, 350x263px
If you buy any of Lazy Matsumoto's manga, you're directly supporting bad manga and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. There are hundreds of better old and new titles to choose from and you're preventing them from getting licensed by supporting laziness and amateurism.
>>
>>15079608
This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>15079608
>>15079729
t. autistic samefag

Why don't you try posting about something you LIKE for a change?
>>
File: noa angry.jpg (85KB, 820x615px) Image search: [Google]
noa angry.jpg
85KB, 820x615px
>>15079795
Don't bump you fucking sped.
>>
>>15079799
bump
>>
>>15079608
>There are hundreds of better old and new titles to choose from and you're preventing them from getting licensed by supporting laziness and amateurism.
But not buying shit from English manga disturbers just means that they'll go out of buisness sooner and thus release less things.
>>
>>15079608
You poor, pathetic human being...
>>
>>15079795
Why are you so defensive? I didn't even attack the anime adaptations.

I'm saying the manga is bad. Did you read them?
>>
>>15079608
I don't even like Matsumoto's work that much but I'm gonna go out and buy as much as I can just to spite you
>>
>>15079608
which ones my young shitposter? i want some examples, i've been itching on reading some old stuff
>>
>>15081190
>I'm saying the manga is bad. Did you read them?
No, and I've never seen any of the animated adaptations, either. I'm just sick of you spamming the same "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEE" threads on a regular basis for over a year. You're never going to change anyone's mind, so why are you wasting time and effort forcing this stale meme?

Again, try posting about things you actually ENJOY instead of how much you hate one specific person.
>>
>>15081642
Why do you care? You people never read any Matsumoto shit before. You're even defending him even though you have no idea whst you're defending.
>>
>>15081432
Go read Ishinomori instead. Don't waste your time on Matsumoto.
>>
>>15082552
>telling shitposters to stop shitposting automatically means you're defending whatever the fuck it is they're shitposting about
I couldn't care less about Matsuliterallywho either way, I just want you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of /m/. Or at least start posting about things you LIKE instead of things you HATE.
>>
>>15079608
OP = Newfaggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.