[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You lied to me /m/, you said this was entertaining, but this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: not enough ughs.png (238KB, 787x443px) Image search: [Google]
not enough ughs.png
238KB, 787x443px
You lied to me /m/, you said this was entertaining, but this is just poor man's Viper's Creed and nowhere near as good, it's just modernized Patlabor minus Ohta (granted that's a plus)
>>
>it never stops talking
One Punch Man has done more harm than good to anime if animation is going to be so polluted with all this pointless dialogue. AR has a talking fetish, just shut up and do things for fuck sake.
>>
this music is horrid, granted it is not ConRevo levels of horrid, but obvious and painful use of sound alteration is nonetheless grating on the ears.
>>
the pacing is slow and there is no charm here, was this made as a quick cash grab?
>>
remember when mechs and power armors had names to them? This did not get the memo for some reason, how depressing.
>>
it's like someone watched King Gainer and went "hey, we can take all the bad parts and give them an orgy to make a new series!"
>>
>so much random ass fan service
I though anime finally got to the point where ecchi was limited to ecchi shit
>>
why does ever female in this series have perma-blush? It was annoying as shit in Gargantia and it's just as bad here.
>>
>5 eps in and I want to drop it
Even Valvrave and Gundam Age were not this bad
>>
>>15078172
>it's just modernized Patlabor
I'm interested.
>minus Ohta (granted that's a plus)
Since our tastes seem to differ greatly, I might actually enjoy it.
>>
this anime feels like torture or something, too much audio shit in a visual medium
>>
anyone else think of Kamen Rider OOO every time Kazari is mentioned? I'm waiting for her to grow cat claws and yautja tendrils.
>>
>the enemy organization is named Logos
Is that a jab against the best anime of 2015?
>>
>>15078286

What has Logos got to do with Gatchaman Crowds: Insight or One Punch Man?
>>
>>15078298
Aquarion Logos beats those by light years
>>
File: ugh.png (199KB, 491x368px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
199KB, 491x368px
>getting into ep 6
>realizing I have no alcohol to take away the pain
>>
>>15078300

If you're viewing things by light years then there's no actual direction, because up, down, left, right etc. is all relative. It might be light years away from them, but that doesn't make it good.
>>
>>15078305
>but that doesn't make it good.
someone never saw it
>>
trying to get through ep 6 now, the amount of pointless yammering continues to be beyond cringe inducing
>>
>>15078316

> They didn't like it
> The only explanation for someone not liking a show I liked must be that they never saw it
>>
any particular reason Drew was modeled after Justice Gundam?
>>
>>15078322
hi James Theron of ANN, how long until Lauren Orsini bad mouths IBO again?
>>
>>15078327

Hi Mr. Straw. How many fallacies are you gonna throw up before you just admit that not everyone has to agree with you?
>>
>even in the giant robot homage episode they have to throw around so much useless blabbering
>ONLY ONE QUARTER THROUGH
When will this misery end?
>>
RIP Morgan, you deserved a better anime than this trash that for some reason hates unemployed people. In fact this anime is likely republican propaganda against the democrats the more you think about it.
>>
>giant robots run out of fuel but giant energy shields going on forever are perfectly okay
Realism is so inconvenient for writers, makes you wonder why they even bother
>>
Please leave this isn't your fucking blog
>>
I'm starting to see why this flopped so hard, next to nothing here works whatsoever, I'm having a hard time finding a shred of charm.
>>
>>15078359
>AR fans finally showed up to defend this crap
>>
who was this made for? There's barely any mecha, not enough ecchi to satisfy the average perv, the music is earbleeding, the art and animation are average, and the dialogue is mostly noise pollution. It has no audience!
>>
I like how this doesn't even have a main character, everyone is on rotation or some shit.
>>
>every episode is just whatever, no consistency between eps
AR would be perfect Animated Atrocities fodder, real shame Mr. Enter is not into reviewing anime.
>>
I'm wondering how many more lows AR can achieve, if it continues being shitty it might be the worst anime ever made which is a hell of a feat.
>>
what is with shorts girl? is this some Macross 7 flower girl referencing?
>>
>ep 8 is about vigilante on the loose
>most of the episode is some dinner party and the pretty boy getting a date
It's like they were trying to make a bad sentai
>>
Active Raid: Where the protags are so inept they concentrate on soap opera drama more than the actual plot.
>>
apparently sheeple exist in this universe to fall for ocean life holograms, what wiennies
>>
I like how G-Reco wrongfully gets attacked for being "incomprehensible" and "illogical" when AR is guilty of all that to a much larger degree.
>>
>giant robots have no way to fuel themselves
>but ice grenades cover entire city blocks

This is some of the worst world building I've ever seen
>>
Fisherman should have been the main protag, Unit 8 is so inept and likes to cheat so much they'd make ideal comic relief villains
>>
Oscar 5 aka captain fail confirmed for a speeder cheater
>>
https://youtu.be/CGpdJbldRlQ
>>
are the villains even doing anything beyond yammering over computer talk and playing PlayStation? It's like they want to attract talking fetishists like Katanagatari did, but with less effort.
>>
>no stop not being as generic as possible
>>
So Pennywise is going to show up and terrorize Tokyo to make up for all the nonsensical drivel so far, right? Please? Active Raid could use lovecraftian level killer clowns.
>>
AR confirmed for having no concept of foreshadowing if blonde teen is the Logos leader (calling it now he's taking the fall for incest gamer dude); that and how can there be no coverage of a building that gets blown up? What lazy press.
>>
>5 fucking posters

Quit talking to thin air, you squib.
>>
>>15078575
but squid are my favorite animals
>>
I like how when the entire country's power is out all Unit 8 can do is just mumble at one another
>>
too many of the lines are dedicated to Orochi puns
>>
>focusing recovery efforts to pranks with internet mascots
I'm getting lost, where is the train of thought?
>>
who on the staff thought it was a brilliant idea to make two siblings nearly identical when they have a significant age gap? Was the budget so low they couldn't afford another hair style?
>>
how you can have 12 eps of so little plot being stretched out to this degree is absolutely mind boggling
>>
the season ends on law enforcement firing guns at each other, AR really will sink to new lows
>>
how the hell did blonde guy escape on a jet?
>>
>that was just the first season
This borders on 1/10 material, holy fuck this was awful!
>>
>55 replies
>6 unique posters

That's a lot of samefagging...
>>
>>15078942
AR is just that shitty
>>
>>15078172
It's not really like Viper's Creed and barely anything like Patlabor either. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>15078186
>hates the music
I hate everything you love.

>reads rest of thread

So this is one stupid guy's blog now? Fuck yo
>>
>>15078186
>hates the music
I hate everything you love.

>reads rest of thread

So this is one stupid guy's personal blog now?

>>15078972
Fuck you.
>>
>>15078468
I like G-Reco but you're still a moronic troll
>>
File: 1456491943524.gif (313KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1456491943524.gif
313KB, 280x280px
>marathons an entire show in one day while doing running commentary talking about the smallest details

I'm pretty sure OP actually loves it.
>>
>>15079990
>implying he actually marathoned the show when the shitposting was so few minutes apart.
>>
>>15079990
Check the reply times. He's just tossing out a can of worms and hoping someone takes the bait.
>>
>>15079974
>>15079980
>>15079982
>>15079994
>>15080104
Nice samefagging
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.