[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a remarkably underappreciated design. sleek, simple, yet interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: god.png (354KB, 533x1085px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
354KB, 533x1085px
a remarkably underappreciated design. sleek, simple, yet interesting and aggressive. the emphasis on the thighs is refreshing and the overall thin-ness is delicious. a job well done.
>>
Got reminded of this guy.
>>
>>15074620
It looks like a pretty bog standard gundam. Only it has knives.

Pixie did it in the 80's, why should one be impressed?
>>
>>15074620
It has my favorite moment of the series, were it fucks up like 20 vagan mobile suits in a couple minutes. It was one of the few times I enjoyed when a gundam was completely op.
>>
>>15074620
I really want to put all of the age fx
c-funnels to spallow
>>
>>15074626
pixie?
>>
File: Pixie_VS_Efreet.gif (1MB, 360x204px) Image search: [Google]
Pixie_VS_Efreet.gif
1MB, 360x204px
>>15074684
>>
>>15074708
>no thick thighs
aside from the overall ninja theme the silhouette is standard.
This is why I like the AGE-Spallow, and most of the AGE designs.
They all had unique silhouettes.
>>
>>15074626
Spallow also got some knee missiles or something like that
>>
>>15074743
Fucking knee missiles are cool I'll give you that.

Not sarcasm either I do like knee, and well leg missiles in general.
>>
>>15074620
It's sleek and blocky at the same time...

Ebikawa is a God
>>
>>15074743
Its literal metal spikes and iare called needle guns, which were its most useless weapon. I have no idea why the AGE system thought adding them in would be a good idea when the things literally can't pierce any Vegan MS's armor and to my memory they have never once even damaged an enemy MS, much less destroyed them.

The G-bouncer has them too since it just mostly has a copy-paste version of Spallow's legs.
>>
All gundam she and general mobile suits have like insane 'calves' and then overdesigned skirts.. there aren't many roboto with thicc thighs or even just noticeable thighs
>>
File: Age-1r-razor.png (1014KB, 792x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Age-1r-razor.png
1014KB, 792x1512px
>>15074620
Razor was like an enhanced Spallow.
>>
>>15074787
razor looks good just wish the feet were slightly different or bigger. they look off on this guy.
>>
>>15074759
Looking back on it, Flit only ever used them to knock enemies off balance so he could follow up with the blade. Even at point blank range they didn't cause any visible damage.
>>
>>15074759

Mostly cuz the AGE system was rarely ever given enough time to properly devise wears, so you ended up with something super specialized for the current enemy.

Games and sidestories give it more time so you end up with stuff like a wear that mixes the speed of the Spallow with the strength of the Titus while still being able to equip a DODs rifle.
>>
File: 1481290752456.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1481290752456.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>15074708
>beam saber literally spin around by fucking space magic
they tried
>>
>>15074620
Was the AGE designer also the 00 designer? This looks similar to the Raiser and Exia.
>>
>>15076088
Yup, Kanetake Ebikawa. Although he only made Setsuna's main gundam designs in 00, here he was in charge of the whole Federation's MS designs.
>>
>>15076072
I think that's from Build Fighters. So it's actually plastic
>>
>>15074759
But they're cool as fuck tho, terrific ninja MS shit.
>>
orbital was cool
>>
>>15074620
That's the one that did all that flippy spinning ninja shit because of unorthodox thruster placement, right? I loved that bit.
>>
>>15074620

It looks more like power armor than a mech

cool power armor sure, but power armor none the less
>>
>>15074620
I don't like it because they called it spallow instead of sparrow.
>>
>>15076151
One of the Gihren's Greed game's OPs actually. So no it's just something you're not supposed to think about.
>>
>Still no Swordia kit

AGE never stops disappointing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.