[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a good old fashioned Symphogear thread? Complete with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Dedication to Fisting.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dedication to Fisting.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
How about a good old fashioned Symphogear thread? Complete with powerlevels, yuri

and a stream of the entire series tomorrow if anyone is interested.

I'm aware of the other thread in existence but it's almost over and I'd like to gauge interest.
>>
>>15061031

Current general is still up >>15054081
>>
>>15061046
>I'm aware of the other thread in existence but it's almost over and I'd like to gauge interest.

A thread that's past bump limit and image limit is not the best place to gauge interest.
>>
>Gauge interest
Is it a good show?
>>
>>15061058
It's powerlevels, super-suits, singing, action, not-quite-outright yuri and determination. Also kung fu movies. It's good enough to have a general here, but it's definitely flawed. I fucking love it at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udGOWiN52ME
>>
>>15061031

Season three retroactively ruined Hibiki for me. Season one and two are still probably pretty good, but her whining in season three grew tiresome really fast and made it difficult to watch. Not that it was great outside that for several reasons, like the dolls and whatever the new tragic villain was called being pretty dull characters and the old cast not really having much growth but still being front and center so as to prevent much growth in newer characters. It also didn't help that they heavily front loaded the show and that the first 3 minutes or so is the season's peak. Even the finale doesn't feel nearly as cool as season twos. I haven't been keeping up with news about the next season since I disliked season three so much, but is there much word on it yet?
>>
>>15061069
>the finale doesn't feel nearly as cool as season twos

Alright bud ya lost me. Season 2's finale was, barring the last 20 seconds that featured Miku, the absolute worst part of the series for me. And this is from someone who didn't care much for Season 3 overall anyway, I still think every moment was better than the final battle of S2.

Also, no word yet on S4 or S5. Hoping for info soon.
>>
So someone in my /a/ thread brought up a point that is interesting to me.

What about streaming Symphogear starting Saturday night and continuing on into the New Year? That could be a pretty cool idea, I think.
>>
>>15061076

I may be mis-remembering, since it's been years since I've seen the finale of season two now, but I recall thinking that the season 3 one failed to live up to even the season two one in several ways when watching it. One of which being that in season two's finale, all the characters actively contributed in a visible manner, while in the season three finale, most of them just vaguely contributed their energy to Hibiki in a really limp manner so she could do all the work. I also recall the finale for season two having a Hell and Heaven type move made up of two fists between all the cast to get out of the Noise dimension, while season three just had Hibiki make a single big fist. None of which is as cool. The only thing Miku did that I can recall is throw the Noise summoning rod in to the Noise dimension, which isn't a particularly cool moment. If that made it for you, cool - it's certainly not making it for me though.
>>
>>15061091
Miku getting a moment to actually do something useful after what happened to her earlier on was nice. I just felt that, despite the fact that everyone contributed their little bit to S2's ending, there wasn't any real focus on any of them because of it and it was just a big generic "we punch the villain and go home." Granted, I don't remember S3's ending and that's one reason why I want to stream it all, but I don't seem to remember being THAT let down by the ending at least.

Also:

I've got to go for personal reasons, but I'll be checking back in on these threads so everyone who's interested please reply to this post. Also please only reply to one post per thread. It doesn't make much difference, but it'll be easier to gauge actual interest like that.
>>
>>15061100
Also this is the link for the stream when it happens please forgive

http://www.hitbox.tv/Nananya
>>
>>15061081
I can't speak for symphogear specifically but I was surprised at how decently the way I did it for Christmas worked.
I used handbrake to split the episodes at the eyecatch, encoding them at 0 (placebo) quality and with autopassthrough on the audio. The files split out to be around a gig for fifteen minutes. Then get an unverified burner youtube account, upload them, and string them together in a synchtube.

Might take a bit of hustle to get it all encoded and up by then. The songs might autopop world block or something too.

The good part is that even if your internet cuts out the room stays up since you're not actually running anything out of your stuff live.
>>
>>15061058
Some people love it, others hate it.

I hate it.
>>
Stream is on Saturday, right?
>>
>>15061747
Yes
>>
>>15061058
It's alright. Kind of bought into its own hype in the last season in a way I found detrimental.

Worth a shot if you like the idea of cute not-lesbians singing and fighting monsters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.