[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly was Nagai's input on Toei's anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Go Nagai wants you to check 'em.jpg (238KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
Go Nagai wants you to check 'em.jpg
238KB, 1280x854px
What exactly was Nagai's input on Toei's anime adaptions of his works?
>>
He designed the cast and robots while also outlining the story. He would also draft the beginning of each story. All of this is given to Toei who change it as they see fit and then create brand new stories following the "origin story".
>>
>>15059683
Did they do the same with Getter or did Toei have even more input?
>>
>>15059683
>He would also draft the beginning of each story.

Source? Because this sounds like bullshit, which is typical coming from Nagaifags.
>>
His name was in the credits
>>
>>15060737
>I HATE NAGAI AND I CAME TO THIS THREAD TO ARGUE WITH ALL OF YOU
Get a life
>>
File: the great food critic go nagai.png (408KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
the great food critic go nagai.png
408KB, 600x450px
>>15059683
I get the feeling he just gave them the outline of what he was working on for the manga and the rest was just Toei. Also, source? Because I get the feeling he had minimal involvement outside of that. Clarify, please.
>>
Uh, bump?
>>
>>15060737
He did th monster designs for the anime episodes. This Is fact.

There are interviews that talk about this already.
>>
>>15064957
Any other info from interviews you know of?
>>
>>15064957
>He did th monster designs for the anime episodes.
He some designs for anime-only monsters, but not all of them. I can't find a link to the interview right now though, so it's not like my word has much weight.
>>
So, does /m/ know anything about this or not? Or does everyone just not give a shit anymore to post about it?
>>
>>15059664
First time I've visited (from [s4s]) and I'm looking at this recurring image of a Mazinga Shogun Warrior. I just sold mine on eBay. it was an original, complete Japanese. Actually, a relative sold it for me as it was boxed over at her house.

I'm thinking, how can this image of Mazinga be so prevalent after all these years. I come to this board and see three pictures of it. Weird. I'm thinking it had a history I wasn't aware of.
>>
>>15072027
Looks like Popy to me

>s4s
A useless board
>>
>>15071221
People on this board don't know shit, especially Nagaifags. They only pretend they know.
>>
>>15072576
>especially Nagaifags
We're Nagaifags, not Toeifags.

Who gives a shit about Toei these days?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.