[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth a shit? The animation looks good enough but each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Is this worth a shit? The animation looks good enough but each episode is an hour long and I'm not trying to do that shit this early.
>>
>>15059445
It's shit, watch the plot synopsis to save yourself hours and watch the fight compilations if you want to see cool shit happen without waiting for hours.
>>
Don't listen to >>15059457, the majority of plot descriptions of Unicorn are either truncated beyond usefulness or just plain incomplete.

Watch it once. It wastes a ton of time going nowhere and ultimately ends pointlessly, but it's worth watching at least once.
>>
>>15059445
>I'm not trying to do that shit this early
What does that even mean?
>>
I'd say make sure you're up to date on everything in UC that is both made and also set before it before watching it. It retreads old ground but does it in a spectacular way, episodes 1-6 are among my favourite Gundam media. Episode 7 is total dogshit though.

It's like The Force Awakens. Well made, fun to look at, great music, but with barely an original bone in its body leaving it without much depth. Even so it's a damn fun ride and given that Gundam shows are basically extended toy commercials Unicorn certainly showcases its toys excellently and has some damn cool ones.

ReZels, Lotos, Jegans galore, plus dat Delta Plus.
>>
>>15059445
just watch the combat only scenes on youtube and read the synopsis
>>
>>15059445
>this early
You fucker, are you trying to watch in chronological order? What retard told you to do that?

Watch in production order, in 50-episode chunks at a time of 30-minute episodes. If you can't hack it that way, Gundam is not for you and you should leave.
>>
>>15059445
you're a shit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.