[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getter Robo Devolution has pretty much confirmed the existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1408677574013.png (516KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1408677574013.png
516KB, 1200x1200px
Getter Robo Devolution has pretty much confirmed the existence of several parallel universes each with their own Getter. I think it's a cool way to approach it since it makes every other Getter series part of the same "canon".
>>
Canon is not important.
>>
>>15050150
You're wrong, canon is important.
>>
>>15050150
That's why I have canon in quotation marks. It's not important, but I like how Devolution approached it anyway.

Shin Mazinger ZERO was about world reset, but it never acknowledged the previous Mazinger works.
>>
>>15050142
>dude parallel universes lmao

I wish they hadn't. This is one of the most overdone plotpoints recently and the ones that do it with any semblance of nuance or creativity are in the gross minority.
>>
>>15050207
>world reset

World jumping.

EOPs are getting out of hand.
>>
>>15050142
Dear OP, please stick Getter up your ass. Thank you.
>>
Is it possible for Ryoma not to look sexually suggestive at all times?
>>
>>15050207
>Shin Mazinger ZERO was about world reset, but it never acknowledged the previous Mazinger works.
It specifically referenced Shin, IIRC, and I thought there were panels where Kouji was remembering the original manga.
>>
>>15050142
I thought pre-devolution Getter stuff confirmed this already

>>15050207
>Shin Mazinger ZERO was about world reset,
but it never acknowledged the previous Mazinger works.

It did. Zero Kouji had memories of minerva from the original anime.
>>
>>15050982
>>15051293
You'd have to post the picture because I don't remember it.
>>
>>15051293
>I thought pre-devolution Getter stuff confirmed this already
It has. The manga and New establish different possible futures where things could go differently, although that's possibly all just time shenanigans. Armageddon literally has a unified dimension colloquially referred to as Getter Valhalla where all perfected Getters from all different timelines and dimensions converge to wage battle together.
>>
>>15051324
It's hinted but never blurted out.

In Devolution, Saotome clearly confirms the existence of parallel universes instead of just giving hints like in the OVAs.
>>
>>15051324
>Armageddon literally has a unified dimension colloquially referred to as Getter Valhalla where all perfected Getters from all different timelines and dimensions converge to wage battle together.
That was Getter Emperor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.