[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want /ssg/, /krg/ and /prg/ here? Where would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

Do you want /ssg/, /krg/ and /prg/ here? Where would you have them go instead?
>>
>>15036760
Either /tv/ or /jp/ would be more appropriate
>>
/prg/ can fuck right off to /tv/.

The other two are /m/ and have belonged here for years, only trolls whine about them.
>>
>>15036781
This.
>>
>>15036781
>hurr /prg/ is /tv/ because I don't like it
kek retard
>>
>>15036760
they belong here since they're toku and this board is for mecha/toku, so no i don't see a reason for them to go
>>
>>15036760
Just filter them
>>
>>15036781
How is Super Sentai /m/ but not Power Rangers?
>>
>>15036760
Toku is /m/. Fuck off, kindly.
>>
>>15037339
>>15037073
Because western TV. People have told the likes of Star Trek, Star Wars, and Doctor Who to fuck off to /tv/, so why not Power Rangers?
>>
>>15037347
>All mecha and mecha-related (ex: pilots, core fighter, mecha girl, hobby model) images are allowed.
I don't quite see "Japanese only allowed" here.

I don't even see why Star Wars couldn't be discussed here (which it currently is).
>>
File: reaction94544.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
reaction94544.gif
4MB, 200x200px
Oh, its this thread again
>>
>>15037347
And all those people are retards and/or shitposters.
>>
>>15036760

Let it be known that OP is part of a discord group that has dedicated itself to shitting up toku threads on /m/ in any way they can.
>>
Their presence does not bother me at all. Scrolling past their threads has enticed me to check out an episode of Kamen Rider or Super Sentai every once in a while. I'm not into either franchise, but the threads do produce some amusing webms and reaction images so that's cool. Also that one time that Power Rangers guy stabbed his room-mate with a sword. I'm not a PR guy either, but those threads were kinda interesting until we found out it wasn't the cursed sword from whatever show he was in.

Also I have a kind of odd respect for Rider 1 that I can't really put into words. I've only ever seen one episode of the show, but there's something about that actor that I just can't help but like. Maybe it was the Segata Sanshiro commercials, maybe it's his seniority and that whole JUSTICE thing reminding me of Optimus Prime. I don't know, but I like him.
>>
File: unicycles wheeeee.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
unicycles wheeeee.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Amusing webms, you say?
>>
>>15037268
What's an toku!??!?!!
>>
>>
>>15037347
because power rangers is literally sentai
>>
>not /m/
>>
>>15037361

Found the Amufag
>>
>>15036781
PR has the same content as SS so that makes zero sense.

>>15037347
That's the same logic behind moving /krg/ and /ssg/ to /jp/.
>>
>>15037391
>/m/

ok
>>
>>15036760
OP, are you Hiro? If so, yes. Toku can stay here on /m/.
>>
File: Spirit-of-Justice-Nahyuta.jpg (179KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit-of-Justice-Nahyuta.jpg
179KB, 400x240px
>all these people getting triggered by 5 threads in the whole catalog

just use the filter
>>
File: Kyoryuger 12 Delicious Amy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoryuger 12 Delicious Amy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>15037391
>>
/asp/ because Robot Wars
>>
File: Tell it like it is.png (398KB, 639x441px) Image search: [Google]
Tell it like it is.png
398KB, 639x441px
>SRW has yet to add a single toku show to its rosters
>Bandai Namco has an entirely separate series just for toku shows
>still thinking toku is /m/
>>
Power Ranger/Sentai? Giant robots check out.
Kamen Rider? It's shit, but some of them still have cyborgs and power armor, so they're inside the rules. The ones that are just LOL RIDER POWERS YOU GUISE can fuck off though.
Ultraman/Kaiju/anything else people post because TOKU IS /M/, AMIRITE? Those can get the hell out to /tv/ or /jp/ or somewhere. Tokusatsu is a production style. Claiming all toku belongs on /m/ because of Sentai and some Kamen Riders is just as asinine as claiming all anime is /m/ because of Gundam and Macross.
>>
>people complain about Sentai, a franchise featuring giant robots, being on /m/

>no one complains about LOTGH, a franchise with absolutely zero giant robots, being on /m/
>>
>>15036760
There was a time when I felt that tokusatsu were only loosely based in mecha and that their content would be better suited for /jp/ or some other board. Personally I don't really care as I'm not really a fan of any of their shows. People that watch the shows generally keep to their respective generals so any colloquial memes they may have developed have never really gotten a chance to shit up other non-toku threads (much). Also, I've noticed that /m/ has become a board to discuss almost all science-fiction than strictly mecha and yet despite all the non-mecha threads, /m/ is still a very slow board anyway.
>>
>>15044328
That's because LOGH is good and Sentai is shit.
>>
>>15036760
/m/ is dead as fuck enough with all the tokushit on it, no reason to kick em out
>>
>>15044336
>doesn't have robots
>good
>>
>>15044348
>Even bothering to talk about LoGH when it's not comparable because it only gets a thread every other month or so while there's always a Sentai thread up no matter what
>>
>>15036760
as a toku fan I wouldn't mind seeing the threads eradicated on the whole. They're nothing more than cross faction shit posting and yaoifags circlejerking
>>
File: 1479295416046.gif (141KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479295416046.gif
141KB, 500x400px
>>15036781
If you think /ssg/ is kosher then by definition /prg/ is kosher.

All three should be banned from /m/ anyway, since tokushitters are the oldest shitposters.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.