[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, it's almost time. We're one week away from learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 006.jpg (31KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
31KB, 600x336px
Well, it's almost time.

We're one week away from learning that the big announcement on Soushi's birthday is just a pacinko machine for Exodus.

So let's have a Fafner thread.
>>
angela has been tweeting about the event as well. Will they be making a new song for Exodus pachinko?
>>
>>15034348
No, they'll just have her music.

You follow me?
>>
Isn't Pachinko getting fucked in the ass for the Olympics?
>>
File: [sayla's agony].webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
[sayla's agony].webm
3MB, 640x480px
Amuro does work with the Guncannon
>>
>>15034442
angela is a "they", not a "her".
>>
>>15034060
You know, speaking of Pachinko style things I'd like to see I'll bet Einherjar Mark Zehn would look pretty great. I think the color scheme would probably look the best out of all the Einherjar Models. Maybe we can get an upgraded Zehn or even Ein for the next project?
>>
I'd love to have a Fafner video game.
>>
IT'S FAFNERING
>>
>>15035185
I love how in the PSP game the Megatherion Model plasma cannons are actually the best weapon in the game. If only Michio realized that he could have used it to kill Mark Nicht in about 10 seconds...
>>
>>15035351
Wasn't the Megatherion completely wrecked by the time Nicht invaded? It's why Michio deployed in the Ein.
>>
>>15035185
Imagine an Xcom/Darkest Dungeon-style Fafner game where you have to manage an ALVIS-project island and keep track of your pilots' assimilation, SDP losses and other stuff.
>>
File: Dimensional Cannon.jpg (76KB, 832x582px) Image search: [Google]
Dimensional Cannon.jpg
76KB, 832x582px
>>15035546
Did he lose the plasma cannon though?

I still hope that the next project has someone use the Accelerator to fire a SDP powered chest beam like in the concept art from the original series. I'm pretty sure this concept was intentionally reused for the Accelerator.

Apparently the PSP game actually lets you use this if you get the keep Mark Elf route. Not sure if it's actually a canonical weapon the Nothung Models have though. Supposedly it was a last resort weapon that overclocked the core to fire. I think Fenrir might have replaced it conceptually.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.