[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of watching more than 1 Gundam show if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

What's the point of watching more than 1 Gundam show if they are all the same shit?

>earth army is in war against space army
>main character is a autistic teenager
>main character ends up inside the robot because he is the main character of course
>adults let a teenager pilot a mass destruction weapon instead of a mature and trained ADULT soldier because he's the main character
>the point of literally every battle is someone doing some stupid shit like lauching a MS without permission and everyone getting fucked because of that character
>main villain always wear a mask
>at episode 25, the main character gets a new robot and the opening changes
>main character falls in love with a girl from the space army
>main character kills the girl during battle
>in the last 2 episodes 70% of the cast will be killed
>main robot will be destroyed at the final battle

It's amazing how people have been eating this shit for almost 40 years.
>>
HEHE IT'S THAT THREAD AGAIN.
>>
>>15033673

Zeta was shit but man that Byarlant & Messala were nice.
>>
These threads makes me want to rewatch zeta to be honest.
>>
File: s-l1600-342.jpg (188KB, 978x1353px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600-342.jpg
188KB, 978x1353px
>>15033673
Zeta was a great show, its a shame that so many animes that came after Zeta copied it so that by the time millenials watched Zeta, they had no idea Zeta was so groundbreaking because all this copying of it had happened in the past 30 years.
>>
>>15033729
>modern kitazume

Shame on you
>>
>>15033737
>abandoning a master of the medium because he doesnt stay exactly the same.

Fucking millennials.
>>
File: whathappenedtothearm.png (673KB, 645x805px) Image search: [Google]
whathappenedtothearm.png
673KB, 645x805px
>>15033860
>abandoning a master of the medium
>master of the medium
>master
>>
>>15033867
You may not like his style but he is objectively a good artist. He's a professional & makes money off his work, which is more than anyone can say for you, I'm sure.
>>
>>15033880
you might as well be claiming that hasegawa is objectively a good artist since crossbone still sells
>>
>>15033880

Yeah he did such a great job founding that studio and finishing Relic Armor Legaciam.
>>
>>15033673
Part of the fun is watching self righteous nazis being replaced by equally self righteous nazis
>>
>>15033673

Literally every one of those features are such that there is a Gundam show that does'nt have them. OP your are either shitposting, haven't actually watched much Gundam, or are retarded.
>>
>>15033673
>Using Shit, autistic and Zeta pic in your shitposting
Yeah, you're the same Zeta shitposter that's constantly creating new hate Zeta threads every day.
>>
>>15033673
00 doesn't have a few of those points and G Gundam has barely any of them.
>>
File: Dozle_Zabi_7953.jpg (26KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Dozle_Zabi_7953.jpg
26KB, 280x280px
>>15033673
ONCE THE SHITPOST IS MASS-PRODUCED, WE'LL PUT AN END TO /m/ IN NO TIME!
>>
>>15034090
>00 doesn't have a few of those points

>main character is a autistic teenager
>at episode 25, the main character gets a new robot (if you count S2 as episode 26+)

G Gundam is shit.
>>
Fuck off Mosu.
>>
>>15034115
Setsuna in S2 & Domon are both adults, at least. Autistic yet trained for combat adults.
Mr.Weeb and German Ninja aren't anywhere close to main villains.
>>
>>15034137
>Implying someone who repeats "Ore wa Gundam" all day is an adult.
>>
>>15033729
>all the copying of it had happened in the past 30 years
Ok anon, I want another show about an autistic bitchslapfest with quadruple vagina friends, and fucking space drama, with dysfuntional women. Where should I turn my head to?
>>
>>15033737
The Zeta movies
>>
>>15034210
>with dysfuntional women

Real life.
>>
>>15033673
>What's the point of watching more than 1 Gundam show if they are all the same shit?

None. You realise most normal people watch some anime when they're kids and then stop ?
Only autistic nerds need to watch 40 years of Gundam tv production. Well guess what ? Watched one ? Watched them all. The only difference between the shows is that the most recent ones have better animation. But the core concept is still the same.
>>
>>15033673
I do it so I can check the newer soundtracks
>>
>>15035922
leave it to nerds to know the most about nerds
>>
>>15034115
>the point of literally every battle is someone doing some stupid shit like lauching a MS without permission and everyone getting fucked because of that character
For most of their battles they don't do this.
Mr. Bushido isn't the main villain, he's a stalker.
>main character falls in love with a girl from the space army
MC doesn't fall in love at all, ending of movie is just him hugging her after realising his dream
>main character kills the girl during battle
see previous comment
Nope.avi
>main robot will be destroyed at the final battle
He gets the Qan[T] during the final battle and it remains in perfect condition.

>G Gundam is shit.
You're shit. G Gundam is amazing.
>>
>>15033673
Why are weebshit so retarded?
>>
>>15034115
Can you show me when Ribbons wore a mask?

Oh you're talking about Graham, who only wore it for most of second season before realising that it was dumb.
>>
Who really wants an adult soldier for a protagonist? They're so bland.
>>
>>15035998
Him playing the part of the obedient man servant/sex toy IS his mask.
>>
>>15036021
>reaching this far
Jesus Christ, anon. Give it up while you still have some dignity.
>>
>>15033673
Because they're toy commercials made to entertain small children so their parents can have sex in peace.
>>
>>15033729
Please tell me what was so groundbreaking about Zeta? What did it do first?
>>
>>15035952
Why are you on this board if you hate Japanese things, then?

Are you retarded????
>>
>>15033673
I watch it for the novelty of giant space robot battles.
>>
Saying every Gundam show is the same is like saying every James Bond movie is the same.

It's retarded logic made by someone who just wants to hate things on the internet. Get laid.
>>
>>15033673
But the thing is the formula isn't always adhered to, and even if it is it's not always spot on.
Examples that strictly break from the formula:
Stardust Memory
Gundam X
Gundam Wing
Mobile Fighter G

etc
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.