[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on this? https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Destiny.Gundam.full.247220.jpg (468KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.Gundam.full.247220.jpg
468KB, 707x1000px
What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD5OJd6i1uM&t=336s

There's nothing wrong with the Destiny Gundam and I think this guy needs some serious help.
>>
File: Shinn dress.png (77KB, 220x254px) Image search: [Google]
Shinn dress.png
77KB, 220x254px
>>15031765
>What are your thoughts on this?
something that is extremely overposted here on /m/.
>>
>>15031765
>41 minutes
no one gonna watch that.
and why is he screaming?
>>
>>15031765
Great design but completely useless when both of its arms are cut off.
>>
>>15031796
>completely useless when both of its arms are cut off.
has a beam cannon on its back. its not completely useless. yeah can't aim as well but it still has it.
>>
>>15031796

Like most suits.
>>
>>15031800
Having something doesn't mean it's useful. It's like saying it still has beam boomerangs even when the hands are cut off.

If they cannot be used, then they're useless.

>>15032123
This, a million times this. It's just unfortunate that most of the other Gundams maintain some kind of fighting ability even if they were to lose their arms.
>>
>>15031796
That's like 95% of most mobile suits across various canons. He'll you could probably find super robots with the same problem.
>>
>>15031774
Dude loves hearing his own thoughts.

I once made the mistake of visiting the Gundam subreddit. Every other topic had 2000 word essays written by him that barely related to what he was replying to, and were mostly incorrect anyway.

On more popular forums, idiots like that get flamed (or downvoted on Reddit) to hell, but on smaller forums, they run amok unless a mod bans them for being retarded. Even then, these guys are JUST smart enough to be super annoying without doing anything that would get them banned.

>>15032178
Given how it performs, Destiny practically IS a super robot anyway. It just gets outsupered by God Emperor Freedom and Holy King Justice.
>>
>>15032178

A lot of the other CE Gundams maintain some offensive ability if they lose their arms I think is the point. The original 5 GAT-X Gundams are all pretty normal and lose most, if not all of their utility if they lose both arms for instance (Aegis has the chest canon, and Dual has the Assault Shroud retroactively fitted), but by the second generation Gundams with Freedom, Justice, Forbidden, Raider and Calamity most of them have weapons on the back, shoulders, stomach or something else. And that continues in to Destiny. I still think it's a rather limp point, since if you're fighting an enemy precise and quick enough compared to you to cut off both your arms and nothing else you're kind of fucked regardless. Kira does it to multiple mooks if I recall, but I don't think it happened to any Gundams. So getting frustrated over it and thinking it's a design deficiency is kind of silly.
>>
Ah, I see you've discovered wackymodder, and old tripfag iirc.
He's entertaining to watch because of his autism, but it can get annoying
>>
File: ZGMF-X71TArchDestiny_zps78ac790e.png (720KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ZGMF-X71TArchDestiny_zps78ac790e.png
720KB, 906x1024px
Rate my OC
>>
>>15034087
I'm aware of that. I'm just saying that Destiny's "weakness" is an issue most mobile suits are going to have in general.

What can Zeta Gundam do without it's hands? 00 Raiser? Wing Zero?

Oh, don't get me wrong. I wish Destiny Gundam had been designed like the Destiny Impulse Custom kitbash, but still, it's something most mobile suits, particularly main character Gundams have an issue with.
>>
File: jesus power.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jesus power.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
>>15034087
>Kira does it to multiple mooks if I recall, but I don't think it happened to any Gundams.
>>
File: jesus speed.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jesus speed.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>15034340
And don't forget the Saviour
>>
>>15034240

Wacky may be a bit abrasive but I'll be damned if the Arch isn't a fine piece of work.
>>
>>15034253

Oh yea, outside CE it's true of almost all units. It's just that within CE Gundams seem to have weapons all over as a general rule after a certain point, so I can see where he's getting the complaint. I just think it's silly regardless.

>>15034340
>>15034354

Neither of those are a case where only the arms were destroyed. In both cases the unit is totaled so it wouldn't matter where weapons were regardless.
>>
>>15034253
>00 Raiser?
It had guns in the 0-Raiser.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.