[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this guy's waifu, the one he was always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Clipboard01.jpg (2MB, 1464x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
2MB, 1464x1640px
What happened to this guy's waifu, the one he was always lusting after?

One of my eps got corrupted and suddenly he's all sad and people are saying "she^'s gone"

Did she leave or is she kill? how did it happen
>>
>>15024252
you missed the part where she died helping asshole spy
>>
>>15024297
thx pha/m/
>>
>>15024252
>What happened to this guy's waifu, the one he was always lusting after?
>One of my eps got corrupted and suddenly he's all sad and people are saying "she^'s gone"
>Did she leave or is she kill? how did it happen

She was assasinated by the the guerilla man turned traitor. I forgot his name. He basically saved her in her youth from spending her entire life in low level cabarets (or even worse). So she looked up to him. And was dismayed when she learned he was a traitor. Unfortunately for her, she was used and the guy killed her in cold blood. Real piece of shit that he turned out to be.
>>
>>15024252
>One of my eps got corrupted
you don't loose much from the potato encodes to the youtube uploads
>>
>>15024414
Destin. The faggot in question is Destin. I wanted him to be stepped on by a Crab Gunner so badly...
>>
File: lemanlet.jpg (61KB, 376x513px)
lemanlet.jpg
61KB, 376x513px
dropped
>>
>>15024648
a hair under 6' isn't that manlet for japan
>>
>>15024414
Didn't Destin really despair about shooting her too?
>>
>>15024648
180 cm is not a manlet. Char was 178 cm tall during 0079 and 180 during Zeta
>>
>>15024662
>>15024712
stop trying to get me to take you back helmut
>>
>>15024252
That's a really nice Giorgio. Mind if I save it?
>>
Weird. Doesn't the reporter say Rita died three episodes after this? IIRC, none of the heroes were present when Rita died, so they spend three episodes hoping to find her again. However, when the reporter meets them again, he says Rita was killed by Destin.
It's weird how the audience already knows what happened, but not the main characters.

>>15024688
I think he later regrets it, yes.
>>
>>15027572
OP here, which episode was this again? I think the last episode I had that got corrupted was maybe in the very early 50's

About to watch ep 56, Stanrey something something, the OP pic is from ep 55 and it looks like they're over her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.