[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New versus info + roster from alpha test : http://gematsu.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: Gundam-Versus-Scan_12-13-16.jpg (125KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-Versus-Scan_12-13-16.jpg
125KB, 630x390px
New versus info + roster from alpha test : http://gematsu.com/2016/12/gundam-versus-adds-guncannon-gouf-kyrios-tallgeese-barbatos

>Famitsu’s online preview does confirm 12 Gundam set to appear in the game:

>Gundam
>Guncannon
>Gouf
>V Gundam
>Wing Gundam Zero
>Tallgeese
>Unicorn Gundam
>Shinanju
>Exia
>Kyrios
>Barbatos
>Full Armor Gundam

GUNCANNON IS BACK
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>15017850
PlayStation 4
>>
>>15017853
well no shit it's on PS4, what else they are going to put it on? Switch? PC?
Paywalled online kinda blows tho, no argument here.
>>
I highly doubt they will localize it, so who cares?

>b-but they localized the one released on Vita

And must have sold like shit since no one has a Vita.
>>
File: ahfi.png (266KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ahfi.png
266KB, 500x375px
>>15017893
Do we have to go through this every time, it's already confirmed to have an English release.

>needing a localization for a fighting game
>>
File: IMBACK.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMBACK.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>15017893
They have plans for worldwide release and it's confirmed English for Asia region tho
>>
Info update

Boost Dive

An action where you fall at high speed from your current state in the sky, which can be triggered by cancelling all of your actions. Since you can land instantly, you can shift the timing of your landing and reduce the number of openings after using a weapon.

Striker Select

Strikers are allies that you can select and call upon them at any time. During the closed alpha test, players were able to select two from three Strikers for each mecha. As time passes, your Striker Gauge will build up, allowing you to call upon your Striker. Screenshots in the magazine show GM, Ball, and Thunderbolt GM appear as Strikers.

Awakening System

You can choose from two types of gears, “Blaze Gear” and “Lightning Gear.” Blaze Gear is an instantaneous-type awakening. When triggered, it has effects such as increasing your melee combat following ability. Lightning Gear is a continuation-type awakening. When triggered, it has effects such as increasing your lock-on range.
>>
>>15017931
>>
>>15017850
Is that really the V Gundam?
>>
File: Byarlant Zeta (21).png (863KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
Byarlant Zeta (21).png
863KB, 960x738px
please be playable this time ;_;
>>
>>15019271
Nu
>>
>>15019271
i think they meant the Nu/ν gundam
>>
>>15017850

Is this a fighting game or is it more like Xenoverse where theres some customization and some mmo elements like a hub world?
>>
File: treize.png (711KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
treize.png
711KB, 704x528px
>Tallgoose I
Guess I won't be getting Treize this time around...
>>
>>15017938

I like the Striker idea. You get ai buddy to absorb shots. Awakening system sounds like the ability in Xenoverse where you transform and get a buff.
>>
>>15017850
can't wait to see more of the unlocks
>>
>>15017850

No Zeta or Turn A suits.

Add those and I'm good.
>>
>>15019340
Awakening has always been in EXVS.
>>
>>15019433
those are totally going to be in dude. You'd think they'd skip Zeta? as for some units like Dijeh... well those may not make it in
>>
>>15020294
This, you know we're gonna see one of the Scirocco Suits, Zeta, some form of the MK. II, and the Hyaku Shiki, those are always givens.

Like you said wouldn't go holding breath for something like the Dijeh. Maybe a Jerid suit at best. Probably >>15019295 if anything. I hope, I heard they just stuck his ass in the Marasai in On.
>>
File: CIaZsmZVAAAXKiI.png (404KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CIaZsmZVAAAXKiI.png
404KB, 600x338px
>>15020753
>I heard they just stuck his ass in the Marasai in On.
Jerid has an interesting feature in MB he has two units. Marasai and gabthley in one unit, he dies as Marasai and comes back as the Gabthley.

personally hope they don't do that again cause I'd only want to play as Gabthley in MB but I'd have to go through the Marasai to do that.

but out of all Jerid's MSs I want the Byarlant the most, its an awesome MS and the one he does the most in imo
>>
I'd like to see the nu gundam, the geara doga, the jagd doga, and the jesta
>>
>>15021446

My mann

I'm not the biggest Sazabi guy but it would be nice.
>>
>>15021446
Nu gundam already confirmed and geara doga may not happen but Jagd Doga may, he recently became playable in MBON. Jesta? I'd prefer ECOAS Jegan but thats just me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.