[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>NGE is a deconstruction of Gundam. When will this meme end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>NGE is a deconstruction of Gundam.

When will this meme end? The original Gundam in fucking 1979 already played with all the things Shinji goes through. Zeta was already a deconstruction. Is this just people never having seen Gundam besides wing?
>>
>>15017548
no, not besides wing
all those guys that watched evangelion and claim it's the lost ark of giant robots never watched any other show about mecha
okay, maybe they watched TTGL
>>
Either that, or they're just bustin your balls...
>>
>>15017548
People just say it's a deconstruction of super robot shows though. Not gundam.
>>
>>15017548
NGEfags are the worst. The very vocal fanbase ignores even the most obvious faults of the show while still embellishing the things it does well like it was god's gift to anime throwing the "deconstruction" meme around without actually knowing what deconstruction is. You have to remember that these are the same people who are directly responsible for the "Rei vs Asuka" shitposting for the last 20 years.

In the end the biggest fool is you, OP, for expecting better from NGE fans and letting them get under your skin.
>>
>>15017825
This. I adore NGE but the fanbase is the fucking worst.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>15017769
>People just say it's a deconstruction of super robot shows though

And they'll still be wrong.

It's like they don't know about that pussyboy prince who pilots Grendizer.
>>
>>15017829
>I like (x) but the fanbase
That fact that this is said about fucking everything should tell you that should stop paying attention to "the fanbase".
>>
>>15017548
>NGE is a deconstruction of mecha genre

This is what they say.
>>
>>15017548
>>NGE is a deconstruction of Gundam.

Go back to ANN you fucking retard
>>
>>15017548
hi TVTropes, take your propaganda to /lit/
>>
>>15018349
OP was calling that line a meme, you blind mongoloid. ANN autists wouldn't be saying that.
>>
>>15018359
Never under estimate the ignorant
>>
>>15017548

While I agree, you are making things worse, not better, by bitching about it.

For every thread I see praising NGE for its deconstruction, I see 10 threads by people like you pissing and moaning about it. And half the time someone makes a thread to praise Eva, its pretty obviously troll bait.

By making threads like this, you are advertising to those same trolls that what you really want them to do is to make another thread praising Eva, because you really really pinky-swear promise that if they do you will give them all the (You)s that the internet can hold.

Stop perpetuating this stupid cycle, OP.
>>
"Deconstruction" is a term that needs to die.
>>
File: 844845.jpg (8KB, 299x168px)
844845.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>
The only thing they deconstructed was their budget.
>>
Jacques Derrida more like Jock Diarrhea
>>
>>15018349
Can you even read?
>>
>>15019421
>Can you even read?

Not at all.
>>
NGE`s good,but it has nothing to do with Gundam. Gundam`s good at another level.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.