[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You killed our dad Gihren so I'm going to kill you because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: KyciliaUC0068.png (2MB, 1616x909px) Image search: [Google]
KyciliaUC0068.png
2MB, 1616x909px
>You killed our dad Gihren so I'm going to kill you because I am somehow morally superior even though the result of such actions will surely divide our already dwindling forces into pointless infighting as we watch the jaws of defeat consume us. Rather than having us live to fight another day.

What kind of fucked up military logic is this? Woman.
>>
>he killed the leader of our nation and our father!
>surely that means that we should just accept him as our leader now and hope that he doesn't do the same thing to me in the future!

If anything, your logic is fucked up because you're taking the side of the man who committed insubordination and assassinated the leader of his nation, to usurp his throne.
>>
>>15009693
They were all crazy except for Dozle. And even he was a little crazy to think Big Zam could turn the tide.

But the point is they were all idiot psychos. That's how it always is in Gundam.
>>
>>15009705
That can be dealt with later, not in the middle of making your last stand.
>>
>>15009707
Garma seemed fairly normal
>>
>>15009720
He was gay. So no he wasn't.
>>
>>15009718
>he was crazy enough to use a weapon of mass destruction on his own father!
>maybe he's sane enough to not do something like that again until well after the end of the battle!

That's how stupid you sound. When you discover a traitor and maniac, you deal with that shit immediately, instead of letting him cause even more damage.
>>
>>15009720
He was. but then Char.
>>
>>15009693
How would things have gone if his dad negotiated with Revil without being killed?
>>
>>15009746
Her subordinate nearly used Nuclear weapons against the EFSF. How did she not get punished?
>>
>>15009849
Zeon might have been able to negotiate a peace
There would have been a lot of conditions though, it's not like Zeon had that much leverage by then.
>>
>>15009906
You mean Killling? He was actually one of Gihren's people.
>>
Kycillia a cute
>>
>>15009693
Zeon was no longer worth the trouble after Gihren killed their father. She'd rather win without Gihren or lose the war altogether. She's unstable enough to kill a family member to go through with this line of thinking as evident in Origin.
>>
>>15009693
Origin or original MSG, Kycilia really wasn't as effective a commander as later UC expanded works would make her.

She's more even-tempered and practical overall than Gihren, but she's nowhere near as smart. She hired idiots like M'quve and subsequently decided to fuck over Zeon at the worst of times at A Baoa Qu.

However her biggest failing was being a leader in the Universal Century, where such office makes you fucking retarded and pointlessly and impulsively selfish at the most inopportune at times.
>>
>>15009920
No M'Quve. Having someone under your command nearly violate a treaty is pretty damn serious.
>>
>>15009906
She was a Zabi and Gihren ostensibly held her lack of punishment over her head as leverage for fucking the hell up in hiring M'Quve. There's little that anybody other than Degwin himself ordering it would have done.
>>
>>15009918
If anything it would be the space counter part of the treaty of Versailles.
>>
>>15009707
All the Big Zam needed was to be mass produced
>>
>>15009976
>1 MS and a plane destroyed it

They needed the Neue Ziel
>>
>>15009924
>Killing someone who kills your parent means you're unstable.
>>
>>15010014
>killing your own brother is not as crazy
>>
>>15009924
>She's unstable enough to kill a family member to go through with this line of thinking as evident in Origin.
Origin isn't a credible source of anything.
>>
File: 1320815348130.jpg (77KB, 566x427px) Image search: [Google]
1320815348130.jpg
77KB, 566x427px
>>15009693
>>
>>15009693
>logic
>Woman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.