[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Char find out where Jaburo was? And did they ever explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: char char char.jpg (79KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
char char char.jpg
79KB, 1492x1080px
How did Char find out where Jaburo was?

And did they ever explain why he disappears after the White Base beats Garma?
>>
read the Origin
>>
>>15007180
>And did they ever explain why he disappears after the White Base beats Garma?
I'm pretty sure it's mentioned that he was taken off the case until Kycilia contacted him to work for her.
>>
>>15007205
Not canon to the TV series
>>
>>15007211
This, as a sort of punishment for his failure to protect Garma, which was essentially his job in his current position iirc, they reassigned him to some low level grunt work until Kycilia personally requested him
>>
>>15007240
He actually got kicked entirely out of the forces.

>>15007212
As long as it doesn't directly contradict the movies, I see no problem with accepting the smaller scenes that fill in the gaps as canon. A lot of it was cut from the series or the movies in the first place.
>>
>>15007212
It doesn't take a lot of imagination to realize that building a "secret" giant military facility, probably isn't that hard to find. Those things don't build themselves, and if you were looking carefully you can see evidence of construction or spy on the people who built it to get info. Jaburo being secret is one of the dumber details of the 0079 plot.
>>
>>15007323
The area of Jaburo was known, otherwise zeeks won't try to drop a colony on it. They never knew where the entrance and pillboxes are
>>
>>15007477
As the rough area was known, it was also being carpet bombed practically daily to no effect.
>>
>>15007323
What part of underground in one of the most forested areas in the planet do you not understand.
>>
Didn't he follow the White Base to Jaburo?
>>
>>15007180
>How did Char find out where Jaburo was?
Is it ever said that he specifically did?
Zeon knew the general area and was searching for it. I just assumed their recon or intelligence units would have eventually located it.
>>
File: 1478163131516.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478163131516.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>
>>15007180
He worked on construction crew for it to learn how2drive robots
>>15007212
Written by YAS who is 60% responsible for the tv series especially the characters you fucking pleb learn to google
>>
>>15010562
Google tells me he was a character designer and an animation director.
I'd like to see what your google has to say on the question.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.