[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Except for the headgear is there any other difference between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Victory_Gundam_Hexa.png (106KB, 347x536px) Image search: [Google]
Victory_Gundam_Hexa.png
106KB, 347x536px
Except for the headgear is there any other difference between the normal Victory and the HEXA?
>>
Why are late UC MS fragile as wet paper?
>>
>>15004924
The bunny ears are supposed to have better sensors and communications, other than that they're identical.

>>15005001
To go faster
>>
File: Ap_20091108084545297.jpg (716KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ap_20091108084545297.jpg
716KB, 914x1280px
>>15005001
>MUH FAST
>MUH MINIATURE MNOVSKI GENERATOR
>MUH BEAM TOO OP
>MUH PLASTIC

what else lateUCfags?
>>
>>15005027
Speaking of late UC tech, how viable are beam rotors anyway? They seem kind of silly.
>>
>>15005027
>Early UC fags assblasted because a Gundam piloted exclusively by women would destroy their hundredth Zaku variant
>>
>>15005027
>MUH MINIATURE MNOVSKI GENERATOR

>hey guys lets give our mobile suits power sources that cause nuclear blasts when they're destroyed. I mean it's not like the Earth is polluted enough or anything.
>>
>>15005001

Because beam shields negate the need for heavy armor.
>>
>>15005053
It's cool, they're fusion explosions. Very little long-term fallout.
>>
>>15005027
Why are early UC fans such assburgers?
>>
>>15005034
Beam rotors are genius and extremely practical.

They generate lift thus allowing anything equipped with them efficient flight which no UC MS had without a Minovsky craft, which was only used on the Xi and later miniaturised for the Victory, they're both a shield and a weapon because it's a big shield-shaped beam saber, and so on.
>>
>>15005001
A beam is going to fuck you up whether you have heavy armour or not, so you might as well go fast now that you have a beam shield.
>>
>>15007467
I like how people shittalk a lot of stuff from Victory, like beam rotors and the Motorad fleet without having watched the show, despite the fact they're ridiculously effective in actuality.
>>
>>15007494
I wanna know what the fuck the tires and motorad ships were made of to be so durable. Or did they have like twenty layers of anti-beam coating?
>>
>>15005027
uwaaaaaaaa~ uwaaaaaaaaa~
not zeonwank
uwaaaaaaaaaa~
>>
>>15007494
I watched the show, I know how effective they are, and I still think they're dumb. The Zanscare guys rely way too much on them, and they break when Uso looks at them funny, sending them careening to the ground to be picked off by Uso or a random Shrike Team member.

Putting your primary propulsion device in your shield is about on the same level as putting a bunch of missiles in your shield. It's asking for trouble.
>>
File: amx-102-msonly.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
amx-102-msonly.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
>>15007515

What about filling the whole MS with missiles?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.