[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the current leader of your country respond to an armed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

File: 1470795250824.jpg (329KB, 1080x2233px) Image search: [Google]
1470795250824.jpg
329KB, 1080x2233px
How would the current leader of your country respond to an armed intervention by Celestial Being?

Sorry for the picture being slightly Amerocentric, I don't have a ton of political mecha.
>>
>>15002739

Actually, a giant golden guncannon with funnels is the most American design possible, so more than slightly.
>>
File: 1478758526789.jpg (93KB, 842x840px) Image search: [Google]
1478758526789.jpg
93KB, 842x840px
Build a wall.
>>
>>15002739

Most people here probably don't live in countries Celestial Being is likely to intervene in given that there probably isn't any on going conflict within their borders.
>>
BUILD A ROOF
>>
>>15002769
How about this:
Middle East - Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, other such countries
Europe - Sweden, Germany, England, Greece, Italy.

Russia

What would be the reaction of those countries?
>>
>>15002977

What conflicts are in any of those European countries? England is involved in Middle Eastern conflict, but there's no significant conflict within England itself that there'd be an intervention there.
>>
File: DarthPutin.jpg (27KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
DarthPutin.jpg
27KB, 415x600px
>>15002739
Bomb school and blame it on CB in media.
>>
>>15003338
This is actually extremely plausible.
Just show up to one of celestial beings interventions and bomb a school while you're there
Then blame it on them
Or hell just wait for CB to hit a school with a stray shot or something, they're bound to do it eventually
>>
Doesn't a celestial being intervention benefit the stronger party? If CB stopped the war between Russia and Ukraine, Ukraine would be the one getting the shit end of the stick, since it would be losing territory.
>>
>>15002994

Migrants.
>>
>>15003363
Not necessarily. CB interventions do target mutually warring parties, but largely are meant to wear down the primary aggressor to the point where a retaliation or continued campaign after the fact would be deemed too costly or incredibly moot.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15KB, 452x325px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15KB, 452x325px
Build an army of paid trolls to spread propaganda against CB. Will also call them sons of bitches on national tv.
>>
Use it as an excuse to tighten surveillance and make this country more of an orwellian shithole
>>15005504
>sending gundams to blast a bunch of bums making noise on the street corner
bit of an overreaction
>>
>>15005644
>a bunch of bums making noise on the street corner
I guess rape is making noise yeah
>>
>>15005504
yeah, right mate. Keep reading your fake news.
>>
>>15005661
>calling a gundam to go after rapists and nonces
though i can condone it, it's still a grievous misuse of their power
>>
>>15005664
may I please have a list of State-Approved News Sources?
I don't want to be ungoodthinkful.
>>
Celestial Being only really show up when there's active combat, can't fight a proxy war if both sides get blown up.
>>
>>15003343
>>15003338
What is this Ace Combat now?
>>
>>15002739
>New Zealand
Are we even involved in any wars at the moment?
We'd probably just send America some troops
>>
>>15005664

I guess Lee Right was just a hallucination you bluepilled cunt.
>>
>>15003338
They don't need to do anything. The Trinities will inevitably do something like that and world opinion will turn against them because of how small and exclusive the group is.
>>
Can't even go to the fucking japanese robots board anymore without the /pol/tards shitting on everything now.
>>
>>15002739
>country has illegal occupants violating borders
>they're basically staging a government backed invasion against current residents
>meanwhile, inner cities are hotbeds of crime and gang violence
>cb intervenes to murderkill all the wetbacks, mudslimes, niggers and their kike puppetmasters

He'd call them terrorists and blow any chance of getting re-elected.

The law-abiding citizens of murrika would worship them as heroes, though.

We'd still get dragged into some UN backed peacekeeping force like the A-Holes, but the common man's hopes would rest with Celestial Being.
>>
File: 1478123704682.jpg (77KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1478123704682.jpg
77KB, 500x485px
>>
>>15005504
>implying
Reminder that in England this year, the migrant population was on average no more, and in some areas much less, likely than the native population to be involved in a violent crime - except as the victim, due to the massive (~40%) rise in violent hate crimes against migrants in the wake of the EU referendum.
>>
>>15007454

holy fuck you're delusional
>>
File: 1478738144721.jpg (100KB, 384x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478738144721.jpg
100KB, 384x750px
>>
America would probably spend most of it's time trying to hack into shit to find where celestial being is, while simultaneously influencing them into attacking political targets, like what America in the show did.

Also, any Gundam series where there is a team of Gundams is trash
>>
>>15006183
>>>/pol/
Stay in your containment board, you retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>15009557
>Muh hate crime epidemic.

Literally didn't occur. Look into how 'hate crimes' are recorded and reported. I could send an email to the police saying you had committed a hate crime by insulting me right now and they'd have to record that.
>>
File: 1434224618935.jpg (203KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1434224618935.jpg
203KB, 1200x1200px
Schadenfreude and public cheering
>>
>>15010906

All crime reports are recorded in the UK, a requirement that's been in place with about 20 years.
>>
File: angloslaved.png (382KB, 848x439px) Image search: [Google]
angloslaved.png
382KB, 848x439px
Do nothing.
Just join other condemning them.
>>
>>15010928
The difference is that a hate crime is literally just someone saying to the police 'There was a hate crime.' A robbery needs someone beaten and stolen to be recorded. A theft needs something gone. All other crimes require evidence beyond 'I said it was there'. There is no evidence required for a hate crime apart from someone saying to the police that they think it happened. Then regardless of that, it is recorded and reported as a hate crime. You're committing one right now, by the way, you homophobe.
>>
>>15010950
>Consider the Brexit aftermath. The police say that 3,192 reports of hate incidents were received in the last two weeks of June, and 3,001 in the first two weeks of July. Apparently that constitutes a rise of 48 per cent and 20 per cent respectively on last year’s levels of incidents. But can we engage in some scepticism here? Many of these incidents (the police can’t at the moment say how many) were reported through True Vision, a police-funded website that allows anyone anywhere to report something they either experienced or witnessed, anonymously if they like. No evidence is needed. Everything is instantly logged as a hate incident. This inevitably presents a warped view of reality.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

Anyway, they'd just condemn it, pass some laws that make life worse and move on.
>>
>>15010958
>The police’s ‘Hate Crime Operational Guidance’ now stresses that the victim’s perception is the deciding factor in whether something is measured as a hate crime. No evidence is required. ‘Evidence of… hostility is not required for an incident or crime to be recorded as a hate crime or hate incident,’ the guidance says. ‘[The] perception of the victim, or any other person, is the defining factor… the victim does not have to justify or provide evidence of their belief, and police officers or staff should not directly challenge this perception.’ So you don’t need actual evidence to prove hate crime, just a feeling. The police are discouraged from asking for evidence. This is reflected in the policies of individual constabularies. So the ‘Hate Crime Procedure’ of the Surrey Police says ‘apparent lack of motivation as the cause of an incident is not relevant as it is the perception of the victim or any other person that counts’. No clear hateful motivation? Doesn’t matter. Record it as a hate crime anyway. Indeed, even when nothing hateful was said to the victim of a crime, still the police must record the incident as a hate crime if the victim perceives it to be so. The police guidance gives the example of a gay man being ‘sworn at and threatened’ by an assailant who said absolutely ‘nothing… about his sexual orientation’. If this gay man ‘perceives that he was targeted [because] he is openly gay’ then the police must ‘record this as a hate crime based on sexual orientation’. Think about this. If any gay man is shouted at in the street, by anyone, about anything, with no mention of sexuality, that can be recorded as an anti-gay hate crime. There’s no need for any proof whatsoever that anything anti-gay in sentiment was said or even intimated.
>>
File: FREEEEEEEDOM.jpg (55KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
FREEEEEEEDOM.jpg
55KB, 600x549px
>>15002745
I beg to differ.

Does a kind anon still have that image of Trump's head photoshopped onto Freedom?
>>
>>15005785
Then who was Pixy?
>>
>>15005598
I feel like CB would back his ways of killing druggies.
>>
>>15005665
And murderers
>>
>>15002739
We have tons of terrorist shit already in Turkey and all we need is a fraction that says "muh evolving for ending warz n shiet."
>>
>>15002739
>Egyptian beetle
>on a American mech
Triggered
>>
>>15011581
the Founding Fathers loved Egypt-y shit there's a bunch in DC
>>
>>15011581
You mean the chest piece? That's a face.
>>
>>15011588
Just doesn't seem right 2bh

>>15011612
Holy shit It is a face, I didn't zoom in as much.
>>
File: MWC.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MWC.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
>>15011001

I don't think so
>>
>>15003338
Obama would do the same but insted would blame Putin to provoke CB against him
>>
File: f7cff1_5835554.jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
f7cff1_5835554.jpg
67KB, 960x540px
I live in Canada.
Trudeau would use public funds to help them.

Additional information : I haven't finished 00 s2 yet.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.