[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I was going to read some lot of nonsense about poeple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I thought I was going to read some lot of nonsense about poeple killing lizards, but it ended up having suicide bombings and sadness.

I want more. where do I get more?
>>
>>15002101
Have you read the "Getter Robo Anthology" side stories? They're pretty cool.

Then after that, you can sit with the rest of us and wait for Hien and Dino Getter to be translated.
>>
Dynamic Pro Scanlations' blog is probably where you wanna go.

Hurry before this thread turns bad.
>>
>>15002110
I was thinking more of similar stuff, not necessarily getter.

but I'll check the anthology
>>
>>15002101
what's that cool getter toy?
>>
>>15002114
Well, HappyScans is doing Ken Ishikawa's Flieder Bug, which is similar (and quite cool so far)

You might also like the Gosaku Ota version of Grendizer, and if you can tolerate some hentai, Hades Project Zeorymer.
>>
>>15002101
Better not.
>>
>>15002101
Watch the OVAs. If you want not Getter but still Ishikawa there is Majuu Sensen but be warned that has a harder cliffhanger due to the sequel series not being translated yet and who knows if it ever will.
>>
>>15002888
Not this shit again. Y'know what, fuck it. GAS THE NECKBEARDS, INTERNET WAR NOW!
>>
>>15002114
>I was thinking more of similar stuff, not necessarily getter.

Gurren Lagann
>>
>>15003240
go back to /a/
>>
Is Getter the best /m/anga?
>>
>>15004452
Don't know if bait or not, but it's definitely one of the best.
>>
>>15004452
Not even close.
>>
mods pls kill all humans kthx
>>
File: 030509_robo_4.jpg (52KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
030509_robo_4.jpg
52KB, 350x525px
>>
>>15004452
>>
how fucked are the getter settings?
Is it safe to assume most settings that have getter machines will eventually fall prey to their emperors, and can the getter emperor survive becoming too massive, or will it fall prey to its own mass like that other mecha of similar theme does?
>>
>>15007251
I dunno, isn't Emperor supposed to be good for humans? Fuck everything else.
>>
>>15007424
whiile I like the idea of the emperor event, I can't say becoming cosmic cancer is really a /good/ thing, especially if it won't survive its own growth. If the emperor doesn't eventually get crushed by its own mass, for whatever physics-breaking getter-ray infused reason, then I guess that's cool if you're a human, maybe? But, if it does eventually reach a point where it starts collapsing in on itself, then it's really a no-win situation, ya know?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.