[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /m/ here comes a big question Koji or Tetsuya Give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Well /m/ here comes a big question

Koji or Tetsuya
Give reasons as to why
>>
Koji.

He's cuter.
>>
>>15001731
Tetsuya.

He's a pro.
>>
Koji seems a lot more lively and upbeat than Tetsuya, he's more fun to watch.

Also, he'll never die.
>>
File: 1233775348134.jpg (236KB, 1407x233px) Image search: [Google]
1233775348134.jpg
236KB, 1407x233px
>>15001731
Kouji.
>>
>>15001731
Kouji.
>>
>>15002836
Fuck, I really need to into Mazinger Z.
>>
Tetsuya in SRWaG: "Nobody would care if I died!"

/r/ing this screenshot. I know it's only the thrid mission but I don't have that kind of time.
>>
Koji because I dunno shit about Tetsuya
>>
>>15001731
Tetsuya has the cooler robot and is more of a character. Kouji is more fun, but not enough to make him better than Tetsuya
>>
File: who are you you bitch.png (50KB, 417x241px) Image search: [Google]
who are you you bitch.png
50KB, 417x241px
Tetsuya because he's older, has more sense about him than Kouji, kicks ass, his Great has a better design and his manga was more entertaining than Z.

Also, he's a better character than generic hyperactive kid with no personality who gets to pilot a robot.
>>
>>15001731
Koji.

I like Tetsuya. The cool guy attitude with moments of hot bloodedness during combat is great and I prefer Great Mazingers design over Mazinger Z. The problem is everything else about him is boring.

In Toei Great he never gets into trouble or starts shit like Koji does. There's a few episodes where he has a spark of personality like the bull fighting one but by and large he just sort of sits on the sidelines remembering being an orphan or getting the fuck beaten out of him during training while Boss and co. have all the fun

There's a reason Koji was brought back towards the end of Toei Great, with the show making fun of him stealing the spotlight from Tetsuya.
>>
>>15004762
What? Tetsuya barely has any character. That's why Kouji has always been more popular.
>>
>>
>>15005424
Meant in the manga.
>>
>>15001731
Tetsuya is literally a meme in the Japanese community for his SENTOU NO PRO shit when he got his father figure (and Kouji's actual father) killed because of what amounts to acute butthurt.

Meanwhile Kouji puts up with Sayaka's trying to get him killed for a fair portion of Mazinger Z.

Kouji wins easy.
>>
>>15007459
The manga is even worse in that regard.
>>
>>15007631
Great Mazinger Overload in the Manga was pretty cool, though.
>>
>>15007631
But the Great Mazinger manga was good. I think you anime-fags are pushing your opinions and feelings of Toei-Zinger onto Nagai's manga version.
>>
>>15008259
xpearse, he said
>in that regard
>>
>[_] Helmet
>[_] SENTOU PURO
>[X] Half-insane Mazinger-diver Zero-Kouji
>>
>>15001731
Tetsuya
>>
>>15008322
>[X] Half-insane Mazinger-diver Zero-Kouji
Shite taste, m8. Keep yer Getter manga style craziness out of my Mazinger. Not everything needs to be 90's X-treme all the time.
>>
>>15009911
>has never read getter
>>
>>15009911
I would say Zero's brand of crazy is closer to the Mazinkaiser OVA but with more tits and death.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.