[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will the axis shock ever be fucking explained what kind of newtype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1480201578973.jpg (95KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480201578973.jpg
95KB, 1440x1080px
will the axis shock ever be fucking explained

what kind of newtype magic makes your mobile suit and your physical body disintegrate into a manifestation of energy you gain gain control of post-mortem

or did amuro and char literally became gods
>>
>>14990795
>newtype magic
Pretty much.

There's so much other crazy newtype shit that I guess the axis shock wasn't my biggest question about CCA.
>>
>>14990795
>makes your mobile suit and your physical body disintegrate into a manifestation of energy you gain gain control of post-mortem
When did this happen?
>>
File: 1480820195611.png (289KB, 588x559px) Image search: [Google]
1480820195611.png
289KB, 588x559px
>>14990813
have you even watched char's counterattack
>>
>>14990795
The psycho-frame used thought and emotion from newtypes. With Amuro's and Char's combined feelings and thoughts at the climax of the crisis, along with the everyone else hoping to stop Axis from dropping, the psycho frames went crazy and unleashed a crazy force that was enough to push it back.

It was a miracle produced by the fact that humanity still had warmth in their hearts, to paraphrase Amuro's line to Char.
>>
>>14990824
This. It isn't that they somehow controlled it from beyond death, it's that their dying thought was "push axis away" and so the energy released did that as they perished.

Unicorn takes this notion and expands on it - with sufficient psycoframe you can bend reality in really specific ways. For the RX-0s it means that, when a potent enough newtype is in them, they can generate waves of force in response to their will. But for the Neo-Zeong, which has a fuck-massive ring made out of the stuff, Full Frontal basically wished that all their weapons would explode, and they did exactly that. He wished to show Banagher an acid-trip history vision and it did that. And then he wished to die, and the whole machine disintegrated.
>>
>>14990822
Yes. When did something like this happen?
>>
Newtypes ruined Gundam tbqh
>>
>>14990839
Yeah, if it didn't have that it could have turned into a runaway success that might have even become a multi-million dollar franchise
>>
>>14990839
Force ruined Star wars
>>
>>14990813
>>makes your mobile suit and your physical body disintegrate into a manifestation of energy you gain gain control of post-mortemWhen did this happen?

Every time some fucking newtype is killed on the battlefield ? His/her ghost appears to other newtypes. His/her ghost does have physical manifestion. His/her ghost can resonate with other people's minds to affect physically objects in real space i.e. the axis effect. So give me a fucking break. The UC is the playing ground of psychics and ghosts you'd think we'd be watching Akira or something equivalent to it.
>>
>>14990835
>it's that their dying thought was "push axis away" and so the energy released did that as they perished
Maybe I misremembered something, but hadn't Char started a FUCKING WAR so that he could drop that asteroid on Earth? Mingling with Amuro's dick-energy must've changed his mind, huh?
>>
>>14990984
"their" as in "the people that tried to push Axis back".
Not "their" as in "Char and Amuro".
>>
>>14990998
Oh, ok. I get it now.
>>
>>14990853
I always thought these ghosts were more like hallucinations or memories of long dead comrades or something.
>>
>>14990795
Did you you saw the ending credits?

Amuro went beyond the time
>>
>>14990795
It was the psychoframe channelling the light of the human soul
>>
>>14990795
All they did was push axis away with their minds, no different from when judua did all the stuff he did
They died because it was hot
>>
>>14990839
The Force ruined Star Wars tbqh
>>
There is something called the minovksy resonance theory which states that an overloaded psycommu can effectively allow a newtype to control the latent minovksy particles scattered throughout the battlefield, which creates the physical phenomena that we see in early UC.

1. Massively increasing the output of reactors beyond their designed specifications. (Zeta's high output beam saber)
2. Utilize these particles as an improvised powerful energy shield/I-Field (Happens in both Zeta and ZZ)
3. When enough human thoughts concentrate together and resonated with the Nu Gundam's larger than average (and therefor more sensitive, psycommu system), the energy field became large enough to physically push back Axis.

Not saying this is scientific, but this is the best explanation that fits within the confines of what we know of UC fiction. If human thought could freely control energy, massive physical feats would indeed be possible (think of ki in Dragon Ball, but on not quite so absurd a scale)
>>
>>14991586

Also, remember that minovsky reactions create beam energy which seems to have more mass than a typical laser, therefor again, controlled properly it can produce the kind of physical phenomena we see in these shows.
>>
File: Unicorn06.png (3MB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn06.png
3MB, 1920x1072px
>>14990795
Newtype magic induced by psychoframe
>>
File: 14343555536312.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14343555536312.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
>>14991169
>>
>>14990853
That's literally not what happened. Axis was already being pushed back before Amuro and Char died and it was the will of all humanity that pushed Axis back. The entire point of the movie was that humanity is just as capable of miraculous good as it is of evil.
>>
>>14991586
>>14991594
>>14990824
excellent information

thank you!
>>
>>14991705
Could you please illuminate me with the exact moment when ANYONE mentions Axis is already being pulled back? i suppose that if such information was in fact, real, maybe Bright would have waited a bit longer before telling the crew to use the fuckin flagship to push axis away

dumbass
>>
>>14991705
> The entire point of the movie was that humanity is just as capable of miraculous good as it is of evil.

But only on accident.

We go great evil on purpose, we are only "redeemed" by good that happens in nebulous, poorly understood ways.
>>
>>14990795
Dunno what you don't undertand, it's literally the power of friendship, it has been used in Gundam before several times.
>>
>>14991910
Since when does friendship and the collective will of an entire species wishing to avoid annihilation is the same? lmao
>>
>>14991594
They seem to have more mass because they have no relation to lasers. They're the particle accelerator equivalent of squeezing a wet bar of soap and having it fly out of your hand at high speed.
>>
>>14991107
Kamille talks to the ghosts, Scirocco saw Sarah and Katz heard Sarah. Scirocco also heard the women Kamille was talking to. People Judau didn't even know appeared to help him.
>>
So what happened with the two halves of Axis after CCA?

You can't leave those big hunks of rock in Low Earth Orbit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.