[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was she wearing a coat in this scene anyway? was she naked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: .jpg (66KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
66KB, 480x640px
why was she wearing a coat in this scene anyway?
was she naked under it?
(ignore the fanart im too lazy)
>>
It's implied she wanted to fuck but Amuro wasn't having any of that shit.
>>
I think it was a common thing in that time period
In Ace Wo Nerae everybody wears their coats like that too
>>
>>14989581
I figured she was wearing a men's uniform overcoat (it was clearly too big for her) to see if Amuro would get jealous if she were wearing some other guy's jacket.
He doesn't even notice, of course, because he's busy pining over Matilda-san so she gets mad and he has no idea why because he basically doesn't pay enough attention to her to pick up on any of this since he doesn't really care about her.
>>
>>14989581
She was totally gonna fuck him
>>
Amuro was a brat and deserved to get cucked by Hayato.
>>
Why was Amuro such a dick to Frau for a while? He pretty much did all but actively avoid and dismiss her, and in the same period he was being nice as can be to Sayla and Bright and his copilots

He let best girl slip right through his fingers
>>
>>14989581
>(ignore the fanart im too lazy)
too late
>>
>>14989955
Is it really cucking when you had no feelings in the first place?
>>
>>14990033
It isn't cucking at all since Amuro didn't raise their kid. He ignored a bitch and she settled for his sidekick since he clearly wasn't interested.
>>
I wonder why people have this concept that if you don't get your first crush no matter what their actual interest in you was, you're settling for a silver medal that you don't ~really~ love.

Perhaps this is a "y-yeah, that's why i don't have have a girlfriend" scenario.
>>
>>14990058
Except he's definitely interested in The Origin.
>>
>>14990068
The Origin is a different continuity. An AU UC, like Thunderbolt.
>>
>>14990061
I guess after the realization that real love is impossible to achieve and that the rest of relationships are based on nothing but convinience, people have a nostalgic feeling for the time they actually cared for a person regardless of anything.

After realizing it's impossible for someone to correspond your feelings at a time everyone is looking at a specific person, the safest thing afterwards is to accept someone else's attraction and justify the reason you end up with that person, or chasing someone who is not your ideal because simply you have better chances to be accepted by them. It is pretty sad to see the world is so flawed.
>>
>>14990120
>Japs
>caring about continuity
>>
>>14990068
>Except The Origin
wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>14989645
>basically doesn't pay enough attention
Its because he has autism anon. Autistic people dont notice anything subtle especially with girls
t. Actual autist
>>
File: 1480568600821.png (262KB, 682x477px) Image search: [Google]
1480568600821.png
262KB, 682x477px
>>14990143
>>14990120
>Anime-onlys
>>
File: 97450-fraw_bow_1_thumb.jpg (170KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
97450-fraw_bow_1_thumb.jpg
170KB, 850x850px
because she was about to try to sell amuro drugs
>>
>>14989615
Yeah, it was some fashion thing in the seventies in Japan. There were more anime where they wore their coats like that. It think it happens in the Cutie Honey anime too.
>>
>>14990014
Amuro and Char technically are easily recognizable by the female relationships they fuck up in their wake due to their personal flaws (i.e. varying levels of Newtype autism spectrum).
>>
File: 1464405265135.jpg (79KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1464405265135.jpg
79KB, 500x362px
>>14990068
He's even still interested in her by the time Zeta kick in.

But he know he's still got both Flanagan and Titans dick stuck up on his ass so no chance is given, also that one fucking brat.
>>
>>14990014
He found her annoying an hated the fact that she bothered her while he was trying to do something he found to be more important. Amuro is very emotionally immature at the beginning of the series, especially when it comes to social interaction. They call themselves friends, but it's established in the first episode that there's a bit of tension between him and Hayato due to his dad's profession (and later turning into Hayato's inferiority complex.) Not to mention the fact that he's been thrust into fighting a war he didn't think he should be fighting and Newtype shenanigans. It's clear that Amuro does care for Frau, just not in the way that she wants him to care for her. Think of it like Clark Kent and Lana Lang, if you're familiar with that. It's also said in the novel that Amuro and Frau think of themselves as more brother and sister than actual lovers.
>>
>>14989581
Wait, when was this?

>>14989608
How do you figure?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.