[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking that with so many fictional super strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1434478157148.jpg (474KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1434478157148.jpg
474KB, 2000x1250px
I've been thinking that with so many fictional super strong metals (Gundanium, Adamantium, etc), what metal does /m/ think is the strongest of them all.
>>
>>14989048
diamonds
>>
>>14989048

Adamantium has to be up there for the simple reason that I'm not sure it's ever been broken or even particularly twisted before. It's been manipulated on occasion, but usually when subjected to specific conditions so as to craft something out of it, which is fine, but I'm not sure it's even been broken despite the Hulk, Phoenix and others attacking users of it.
>>
>>14989048
Thrash Metal
>>
Getter rays
>>
>>14989048

Dragonforce. It's the hardest metal known to man.
>>
>>14989048
Super Alloy New Z Alpha, no question.
>>
>>14989068
didn't hulk rip wolvie in two and threw both pieces in different directions to inconvenience him?

Im pretty sure Magneto can rip adamatium apart.
>>
>>14989757
>didn't hulk rip wolvie in two
I believe that was the Ultimate universe though, and I recall hearing that in that universe Adamantium is not unbreakable.
>>
>>14989757

On top of what the other anon said Magneto's power is magnetism which he can use to control magnetic materials such as metals. So yea, of course he can manipulate adamantium.
>>
>>14989048
plot armor.
>>
>>14989757
do really believe that the spine is one solid bone??
>>
File: 1478659558402.gif (1MB, 477x268px) Image search: [Google]
1478659558402.gif
1MB, 477x268px
>>14989048
Why is the Extreme so FUCKING UGLY?
>>
>>14989757

There are two kinds of Adamantium, pure and secondary. for the most part the ones that break as testament to strength is usually secondary. Wolvie's cartilage isn't Adamantium, a strong enough character can rip him apart. But yes Mags can manipulate Adamantium by nature of his power. For DC their version is Promethium which is powerful to withstand Superman level attacks. Firestorm once posited that a block of Promethium can stop Orion, a new god that can repel Superman from just the shockwave of his punches.
>>
>>14989890
Underrated post.
>>
>>14989890

Didn't appear to do Horla much good.
>>
Heavy Mythril

(Layers and layers of mythril compressed until it becomes a super dense heavy plate)
>>
>>14989048
The hardest type of metal is wigger slam
Nah just kidding its Doom Metal
>>
Pretenduim.
>>
>>14989979
tarrask-plate armor also works.
armor immitating the great beast's scales. layers upon layers of different metals compressed, with nodes inbetween, making it a plate able to stand almost any kind of damage, even absorbing some types of element damage
>>
>>14989048
Super Alloy New Z Alpha. Mazinkaiser's never so much as been scratched.

Or that bullshit material the Sun Crusher was made of that could tank a Death Star superlaser to the face, maybe.
>>
言ってる事は解らないが、マジンガーZ全長約18メートルでありダイゼンガ―は全長100メートルぐらい有り持ってる武器も100メートル以上ありそれを超合金Zで作るとなるとんでもない量が居るので30メートルクラスのファフナーやアクエリオン案が出たダイナミックプロにも全快が有るるんだ、マジンガー軍団作るより強化ボスボロット軍団作った方が安くつく
>>
>>14989969
I might be remembering wrong but I really don't remember many Galabagoses getting properly smashed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.