[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't anyone tell me about this masterpiece. the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

why didn't anyone tell me about this masterpiece.
the first two episodes are literally 10/10.
>>
>>14985567
The first half is a 10/10. The second half, it becomes more like shitty Zeta, which brings the show down to 8/10 or 9/10.
The Moon Moon "Arc" has some of the funniest epidoes in the show.
The Earth Arc is terrible boring shit, especially the desert part which is a low point of the entire franchise.
Don't fall for /m/'s memes.
>>
>>14985567
Just wait until you meet Gemon and his custom Mobile Suit, the Geze. I had a hearty chuckle at his antics.

>>14985581
I don't know if I agree with that.
>>
>>14985567
>the first two episodes are literally 10/10
Too bad the quality drops after that.

>>14985581
First half is a mixed bag of great comedy and pointless shit.
The middle (desert) is plain great you pleb, the rest of the earth arc is indeed a lame version of Zeta.
The final arc is mostly stupid padding with Tomino away working on CCA until the passable finale which remains the weakest of all Tomino Gundam climaxes.
>>
Please tell me this thread is all a meme, it all sounds like bait
>>
>>14985719
I was the guy who wrote about the Geze. I was being serious because I though Gemon was hilarious. I liked ZZ overall.
I do understand what you mean, though.
>>
I hated ZZ but mu god, the colonoy drop in Dublin is probably my favorite part in all of uc
>>
>>14985731
STOP SPOILING ME
>>
>>14985567
The first half of ZZ is underrated as fuck. The show only really becomes shit when they go back to space in the final third or so.
>>
Episode 1 isn't even real.
>>
>>14985581
No way.

The end, when Marshmellow is reintroduced as some sort of cyber newtype prodigy and dies after FUCKING SNAPPING THE NECK OF ANOTHER MOBILE SUIT HOLY SHIT is probably the best of both Zeta and ZZ.
>>
File: 1477794626825.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477794626825.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1478200930321.jpg (25KB, 214x150px)
1478200930321.jpg
25KB, 214x150px
>>
>>14985567
>why didn't anyone tell me about this masterpiece.
Gundam has a couple dozen threads at all times on /m/ and there's always atleast one ZZ thread up too, what the fuck anon
>>
>>14985786
Nah, Chara's clothes stripping themselves off as she self destructs to take out the MP Qubeleys was better.
>>
File: 1478123704924.jpg (108KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478123704924.jpg
108KB, 600x900px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.