[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Non-Sentai/Ultraman/Kamen Rider Tokusatsu. I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Justiriser.jpg (64KB, 435x500px) Image search: [Google]
Justiriser.jpg
64KB, 435x500px
ITT: Non-Sentai/Ultraman/Kamen Rider Tokusatsu.

I'm currently watching this (on episode 31), and it's extremely underrated for the most part. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's a lot of fun.

I will say though, there is a really weird tonal shift at about episode 25, and it lasts for a few episodes, and it's awful. Not sure what happened, but they turn everything into a really unfunny comedy. After a few episodes it mostly disappears, though Riser Glenn seems to have forever lost IQ points after those episodes.

Also I thought that the introduction of their "final form" at first was kind of shit, but I like how they put limits on it and show it's essentially not worth the risk to use it.

The villains are mostly cool, except Kaiser Hadess who has spent 99% of the time doing nothing. Looks like he's finally buckling up to fight the heroes himself, so hopefully it's not a letdown. The show's been pretty awesome about satisfying action sequences.

Also
>Cool costumes
>Cool mecha
>Likable characters
>Awesome choreography
>Simply but fun premise.
>>
>>14979389
This was my shit back then. Didn't really understand the plot at that time but the suits were cool and it was entertaining at best.
>>
>>14979764
Oh fuck I just realized that it's not Gransazer.
>>
>>14979767
Gransazer was too much of a cluster with too many characters. Justiriser is more episodic, but much easier to follow.
>>
File: Zaido.jpg (17KB, 352x154px) Image search: [Google]
Zaido.jpg
17KB, 352x154px
Most powerful race my ass.
>>
>>14980271
So what exactly was this show? Can anyone explain it to me? Is it even good?
>>
>>14980275
It was a spinoff series to the original Shaider (known as Zaido here), set 20 years later. Originally the plan was a full remake of Shaider, but Toei rejected it.

>Is it even good?
No it was not, not even for the early 2000's.
>>
File: SANTO.jpg (121KB, 1097x846px) Image search: [Google]
SANTO.jpg
121KB, 1097x846px
>>14980275
>Is it even good?
it's not up there with the Voltes and Daimos dubs or Julio Valiente (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDZjiCvMTFc) but if you're looking for goofy bad non jp toku it's an option to keep on the table.
>ITT: Non-Sentai/Ultraman/Kamen Rider Tokusatsu.

Monkey. Saiyuki story that has kung fu and lessons in buddhism sorta. Really sharp writing on the UK dub.
in More mystery of
https://mega.co.nz/#F!at1HjYgI!HGJLSC1VHzxkSzud5G6CLw

Jushin Liger Fist Of Thunder
https://mega.co.nz/#F!G8khCKiQ!ty4AoJvQ9rN_V5cAfesb3A
toku v-cinema based on the wrestler based on the cartoon

Lucha movies are good too.
>>
>>14979389
It's a fucking Crime that Tiger Seven isn't fully subbed. I watched the first three episodes, and it seems amazing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.