[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people out there who unironically think Turn A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: wadom.jpg (33KB, 309x383px) Image search: [Google]
wadom.jpg
33KB, 309x383px
>there are people out there who unironically think Turn A has good mecha design

Other than the two Turns and Sumos, pretty much everything else Syd Mead did for this show was laughable garbage.
>>
>>14979243
The two turns and Sumo's is what people say when they say that usually. Honestly I've never seen people even talk about the other shit.
>>
File: Jma-0530.jpg (177KB, 357x537px) Image search: [Google]
Jma-0530.jpg
177KB, 357x537px
>>14979257
I honest to god have no idea who the hell would unironically defend some of this stuff. People shit on Zeta and ZZ for their wacky designs but Turn A tops them all.
>>
Gundam seed destiny exists if you want copy paste Gundams and ZAKUS. The rest of us will enjoy unique designs like the FLAT and WADOM.
>>
>>14979262
Just look at this shit.
>>
>t. Gundamrager
>>
>>14979267
You know your designs are garbage when you take inspiration from the Bound Doc and somehow make it even worse than the original.

>>14979266
Turn A had actual Zakus and fucking Kapools which thankfully weren't shat all over by Syd Mead.
>>
File: NRS-P701R_Godwin_Front.png (81KB, 393x447px) Image search: [Google]
NRS-P701R_Godwin_Front.png
81KB, 393x447px
>>14979272
Such inspirational designwork.
>>
>>14979262

I love the two designs already posted in this thread. Especailly the WaD. I love it's exposed spine/tail, dual pilot setup and the fact it's really meant more as a sentry/scouting unit than frontline machine of war. The Eagail has the same exposed spine/tail, and I love it there too, along with the bumbleball head that acts as a mace and it's dinosaur running mode. The Mahiroo is great too. Really nice curves and I love the shield/arm. The FLAT and the Bandit are nice too, even if not my favorites. It has some nice updates of existing units too, like the Muttowoo being an obvious Baund Doc update - though I prefer it's styling over the original.
>>
File: Oscar-can.jpg (29KB, 329x446px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar-can.jpg
29KB, 329x446px
>>14979243
>not appreciating laughable garbage
>>
>>14979243
>>14979267
>>14979275
Those are Okawara designs
>>
>>14979379
Those are most definitely not Okawara. You can tell by the lack of broken knees.
>>
File: ZM.jpg (112KB, 529x800px) Image search: [Google]
ZM.jpg
112KB, 529x800px
>>14979243

I really like them. They remind me of those alien looking Buff Clan mechs from Ideon a little bit. I'm really glad Tomino had the sense to make mechs from so far in the future from UC look so Alien in comparison to them, it helped make Moonrace a unique and interesting faction.
>>
>>14979262
>This is a mobile suit
What were they thinking?
>>
>>14979406
yeah I never considered that similarities between Turn A moon-race and Buff Clan.

Neat. Makes me like the designs even more.
>>
>>14979262
>pleb doesnt know about war of the worlds
>>
File: MUTTO.jpg (232KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
MUTTO.jpg
232KB, 700x1100px
>>14979272
Muttowooooooo a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>14979267
I want a kit of dinosaur hammer
>>
It's obvious that they were trying to be different but it still doesn't mean that most the designs in Turn A are ugly as sin.
>>
>>14979262
Why is it no one tried jumping on top of that thing and stabbing the head till like the very end of the series?
>>
>>14980226

I'm pretty sure Loran does it several times in the first dozen episodes where they see the most combat.
>>
>>14980226
They were very tall.
>>
>>14980233
Many suits can jump high or even outright fly.
>>
>>14979288
The spines are the only redeeming parts of those two designs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.