[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does humanity manage to churn out so many colonies left and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21

File: o0465034910739622976.jpg (34KB, 465x349px) Image search: [Google]
o0465034910739622976.jpg
34KB, 465x349px
how does humanity manage to churn out so many colonies left and right? I mean these things are getting dropped, gassed and torn up by mecha combat all the goddam time.

I mean they have to be extremely expensive and time consuming to make, right?
>>
i think they keep making it i mean they even have colonies on mars and jupiter
>>
File: Spacecolony1.jpg (749KB, 1896x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Spacecolony1.jpg
749KB, 1896x1388px
>>14979046
A single asteroid can contain more metal than has ever been mined in the history of humanity. Once you have the proper orbital infrastructure set up, it's not hard to imagine mass producing them. At least that was Gerald O'neal's plan.
>>
They have like a couple hundred of them iirc and they were built over the course of a century. Remember, each side can have dozens of colonies in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 799x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 799x734px
>>14979072
Am I dumb or did Gundam originally depict each side as one colony each in the original series? I don't remember the depiction of multiple colonies at each Side until Zeta and beyond.
>>
>>14979072

And in the, what, 7 years? between 0079 and Zeta (was in it 0086?) Sides 1, 2, 3 and 5 are not only completely rebuilt but recolonised too, because all those Sides were destroyed entirely in the One Year War. What's worse is that in CCA the population of Sweetwater is somehow made up of people displaced by a recent war (heavily implied to be the One Year War by the same fluff) who haven't yet been repopulated in a better accommodation despite the Federation building dozens of Colonies in the space of a few years.
>>
>>14979046
The setting is basically space Postwar Japan. They got enough concret to concret space over and a political system that makes everybody pay for it.
>>
>>14979101
Zeon was multiple colonies from the get-go, Texas colony was mentioned as being an offshoot colony.
>>
>>14979046
Anime can't into logistics or economy.
>>
>>14979046
Why is mecha the only genre in the entity of visual fiction to depict realistic space stations? It's probably one of the reasons I'm a weeaboo, I loved the whole concept of giant centrifugal wheels as a space station as a kid, but western media never even bothers. In fact, western media hardly bothers to make very much space shit at all now. Why is Japan and only Japan interested in making tons of creative science fiction?
>>
>>14979121
Not to mention they rearranged the sides between 0079 and Zeta. In other words, they fucked up what colonies were next to which and soft retconned it.
Reason #147 why Origin is superior
>>
>>14980017
Elysium and Interstellar both had fairly realistic rotating space stations (though Elysium's scale seemed really off if they were going with an open design). I think The Expanse had some good ones as well. There's probably others I've forgotten. More would of course be better, but there is certainly stuff being made on this front outside of Japan.
>>
>>14980017
don't know, but I enjoy their realism too. hollow earther's wet dream
>>
>>14980017
Nigger like half the summer block busters have been scifi for years fuck off
>>
>>14979121
the Federation repopulated it's Sides by taking people and colonies from Side 3/Republic of Zeon after the OYW
>>
>>14980089

> The Federation repopulated 4 Sides by taking colonies and people from one Side
> Oh, and they didn't bother to do anything with the refugees

Side 3 would have no colonies or people left if that were true.
>>
File: 1468728442636.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468728442636.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>14980017
Maybe you should expand your horizons.
>>
>>14980118
Didn't nasa ask them if they could borrow those fighter designs?
>>
>>14979046
robot slaves
>>
>>14980118
More ships need cool spins. It's pretty much Starfuries and a couple times with new BSG's Vipers.
>>
File: 1434067887843.webm (1MB, 850x476px) Image search: [Google]
1434067887843.webm
1MB, 850x476px
>>14980120
Yeah it's a solid design with that RCS placement.

>>14980123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYoCvgAAiQ8
>>
File: 2001-a-space-odyssey2.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2001-a-space-odyssey2.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
>>14980017
>but western media never even bothers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3oHmVhviO8
>>
>>14979046
There's a reason Earth has a resources shortage anon.
>>
>>14979066
What dis nigga said
>>
>>14980112
>Side 3 would have no colonies or people left if that were true.
I think I remember seeing something that said that was basically the case, Republic of Zeon was only like 1-3 colonies by the time the Federation was done with them(remember each side is normally supposed to be like a dozen or more colonies bunched together), and yet even with this the Federation basically remained economically crippled to varying extents all the way till near the end of Victory due to the OYW
>>
why do humans think being trapped inside a hunk of metal is a good idea?
>>
>>14981462
>He doesn't want to solve overpopulation.
>>
>>14981409
No it doesn't. Throughout the war, Zeon was whining about only having 1/30th the resources of the EF. One of the first things they established after invading earth were resource mining operations.

>>14981419
That can't be right. I don't think there's any source that corroborates that, and a dozen colonies per side is not enough to house billions of spacenoids.
>>
>>14979046
>i think they keep making it i mean they even have colonies on mars and jupiter

This is bullshit retconing. Nothing in the UC (from 0079 to Gundam Unicorn) tv shows indicates and we're never shown colonies on mars and/or jupiter.
For all intents and purposes humanity lives on earth, the moon and the space colonies at the various L points. THAT IS IT.

So the question posed by the OP is legitimate. We know construction of the colonies took like a century and the UC calender started with the mass migration of earth's population into space. These colonies take decades to build destroying them willy nilly just doesn't make sense (not only economically but in terms of living space). But then neither does make sense the oblieration of half the human race in the first couple of days of the OYW.

Frankly the answer to the OP's question is that the producers of Gundam never really though out a consistent coherent backstory to the whole thing. They just went : 2 factions, good guys here, bad guys here, global war. Everything else has been retconned over the years so it's not suprising that the foundations of the franchise from a logical standpoint are so shaky.
>>
>>14981539

There has to be something at Jupiter to house the Jupiter Energy Fleet's ships and personnel when they're actually collecting and refining energy. And Jupiter is mentioned as early as 0079, since it's part of Challia Bull's story.
>>
>>14981539
>neither does make sense the oblieration of half the human race in the first couple of days of the OYW.
Your realize hundreds of colonies were destroyed and one of them dropped on Earth which would cause an untold amount of deaths just from the Tsunami's it would create in the southern hemisphere.
>>
>>14981539
>But then neither does make sense the oblieration of half the human race in the first couple of days of the OYW.

It makes sense in terms of WW2 japanese politics. You gotta remember that at the very core, the story is about a space civil war between postwar- and wartime-Japan. You got the folks who tried to solve their problems with concret and economic growth vs the folks who figured that turning their own people into projectiles would help them make up what they're lacking in numbers and economic power.
>>
>>14981939
>Thinks it's not supposed to be America vs. Japan. Do really think post-war Japan could outproduce military materials faster than pre-war Japan?
>>
>>14981939
>>14981964
These analogies are getting more and more retarded.
>>
>>14981969
Dude really? It's written by a guy who grew up during WWII and the post war era, who also hates militarism. It's not even debatable that the show is supposed to be criticizing Imperial Japan and that they are represented by Zeon.
>>
>>14981991
There isn't anything Japan about Zeon aside from that they are honorable.

From aesthetic alone, the EF is a lot more japanese.
>>
>>14981991

It's concrete, not concret. I don't know if it's the same anon, but there's been a few posts in the last few days talking about how 0079 is about post war Japan v pre war Japan and mentioning concret as part of it and there is no such thing, at least in English as concret, only concrete.
>>
>>14982025
I was implying it was America vs Imperial Japan though.
>>
>>14982028
No, it's World War II in space, more or less.

Tomino actually didn't thought about it very well, it's just a 70 cartoon show.
>>
>>14982001
>From aesthetic alone, the EF is a lot more japanese.
Color a WWII American uniform brown.
>>
>>14982031
Excuse me?
>>
>>14982034
Earth Federation uniforms look aesthetically like the WWII uniforms American soldiers had just colored brown.
>>
There are still folks who think that there's a non-Japanese faction in Gundam?
>>
>>14982028

Sorry, I meant to link to >>14981939 and not >>14981991. >>14981939 specifically mentions pre and post war Japan, but more spefically always spells it concret, and the spelling error being continuous bugs me so I wanted to point it out.
>>
>>14979121
They re-established the sides, but didn't fully rebuild or repopulate them. Most of the rebuilt sides were actually repaired or refurbished older colonies stuffed full of refugees (sweetwater colony being the worst and laziest of which) or colonies moved from other sides to even out the numbers.
>>
File: Japan uniform in WW2.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Japan uniform in WW2.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>14982035
While this is Japan.
>>
File: United States uniform.jpg (80KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
United States uniform.jpg
80KB, 736x552px
>>14982043
In fact, I think the EF uniforms has more in common with the japs than the americans.

The american uniform in WW2 were more classical european or dare say..naziism.
>>
>>14981471
Colonies have about 50 to 100 million people in them and Side 3 has closed colonies so that's even more people.
>>
>>14982054
this nigger is literally wearing an M1 helmet
>>
>>14982339
Black dude from Igloo?
>>
>>14981991
>Dude really? It's written by a guy who grew up during WWII and the post war era, who also hates militarism. It's not even debatable that the show is supposed to be criticizing Imperial Japan and that they are represented by Zeon.

Spot on, but Tomino was ultimately betrayed by the Gundam fans that idolized Zeon. And Sunrise/Bandai was more than happy to oblige them. Even now almost 40 years after Gundam 0079 it's fucking depressing to see all the Zeon wank going around. Zeon is evil with a big E. Always was and always will be. Zeon's ideology is fucking evil and cannot be in any way shape or form redeemed.
>>
>>14980136
>Instead of maneuvering to avoid the shots she throws her hands up and gets blown the bits
>Women pilots
not even once
>>
Those things are scary man, one hole and everything is fucked up.
>>
>>14982054
The reason you think EF uniforms look Japanese is because you're only focusing on WW2.
EF uniforms are based on American infantry uniforms from the Cold War, but with colors changed, and the same helmet.
There was even an earth federation themed jacket released that was literally just an M65 field jacket in feddie colors.
And just because I can I'll also mention that Zeon helmets are basically old Bulgarian army helmets rather than german helmets like most people think.
>>
>>14981462
>why do humans think being trapped inside a hunk of metal is a good idea?
Haha what, do you not own a car or a house? ever been on an airplane?
>>
>>14982406
Not really, they'd be build tough and have lots of safety features in place, the giant Windows wouldn't be one piece but millions, one of the pieces breaking wouldn't be much of a problem as it'd probably take centuries to take all the air out of the colony, even if a mobile suit crashed full speed into a colony and made a hole a hundred feet across it'd still probably be small enough only the immediate area would be in danger and the hole could be repaired before any serious damage happens.
>>
File: swiss helmet side.jpg (133KB, 900x764px) Image search: [Google]
swiss helmet side.jpg
133KB, 900x764px
>>14982409
>Bulgarian army helmets
Probably more in the lines of a swiss army helmet.

>>14982054
For me, the one major aspect of the EF uniform that resemble a WWII japanese uniform is the collar patch, is almost identical. But the rest is pretty much cold era US uniform. YAS commented in a translated section of a newtype special edition that I read somewhere, some time ago, that the reason the color of the EF uniforms is like it is, is because the original idea was to be army green, but he though to be unoriginal and opted for khaki, inspired in 19 century uniforms.
>>
>>14982448
I always wondered how they dealt with micro-meteoroids and space junk, besides being armoured as hell there's all sorts of high speed stuff flying around in space.

Although I do remember in F91 there being some kind of missile defence system to shoot down asteroids.
>>
>>14982485
Swiss helmet doesn't have a ridge going down the center, M36 does.
I seem to recall seeing an old helmet that looked even more similar to Zeon's than either of those, but I don't remember what it was called.
>>
File: 1448533766735.jpg (94KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448533766735.jpg
94KB, 535x800px
>>14982510
>I seem to recall seeing an old helmet that looked even more similar to Zeon's than either of those, but I don't remember what it was called.
If is old like WWII or interwar period, it could be the soviet M36 "Kaska". There is also those darth vader like helmets of Saddam's guard, from the 80's-90's.
>>
File: Gundam Solomon Express.jpg (239KB, 890x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Solomon Express.jpg
239KB, 890x1200px
>>14979066

>A single asteroid can contain more metal than has ever been mined in the history of humanity.

Do you have a source for this? I am genuinely curious about this. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>14982540
>M36 "Kaska".
Kaska is russian for "helmet" - either military or for the builders at construction sites or factories. Actually, every soviet military helmet is marked as SH - stalnoy shlem or steel helmet.
SH36 is known as khalkhyngolka - "a Khalkhyn Gol headwear"
>>14982554
Maybe he's talking about usual asteroid mining practice in UC. Luna II and Axis are the most notable mining sites.
>>
The main "increase" was the federation simply fixed the colonies that weren't too badly damaged, and then stuffed people from earth in them. Simply because earth is pretty much fucked thanks to all the colony drops (and single mining asterpoid drop) over the years.

For the rest they continued to build new ones, as we saw in Unicorn. And in Char's Counterattack we saw that they created atleast one colony that was basically two badly damaged colonies mixed together to create an (inferior) new one.
>>
>>14982448

Didn't we in Zeta see some type of balls being released that seals a breach by expanding and turning sticky?
>>
>>14982576
>type of balls being released that seals a breach by expanding and turning sticky?
They were in 0079 too
>>
>>14982043
>that navy uniform
/fa/ as fuck
>>
>>14982617
Too bad they got ass devastated by the USN.
>>
>>14982043
>outfit 3

Is he looking for Dr. Ribingstun?
>>
>>14982388

Ironically Fukui of all people was the only one who seemed to "get it", considering Full Frontal's plan was literally the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere with the serial numbers filed off. A system that was inherently designed with Japanese political and idealogical dominance over all other east asians in mind.

But considering the rest of Fukui's works, maybe he thinks that was a good thing. Or not, I'm not sure because his actual opinions outside of his writing are more nuanced than that.
>>
>>14982554
There's all sorts of astro-science about this, but a lot of asteroids are teeming with metal and all sorts of elements we consider "rare" on earth, it's a pretty common sight for a single rock could hold several thousand tonnes of platinum for example.

>>14982576
I forget the name but those sealant balls are standard issue on practically all spaceships, and they're scaled up for colonies. They're kinda like rapidly expanding and hardening foam bombs to temporarily seal any holes in an emergency (although the ship ones sucked as I think you had to manually open a box on the wall or something).
>>
>>14979046
consider how they almost bombarded the entirety of europe during world wars
now apply that to giant robot scale warfare.
>>
>>14982388
So basically, people who spout bullshit and agree on bullshit.

This is why people love Zeon, because they don't like no bullshit.
>>
>>14982409
>>14982485
But 0079 is supposed to be cartoon space WW2, there's nothing Cold War-ish about it due to how silly it is.
>>
>>14983066
Hey, it's the Allies who bomb the entirely of Europe during the world wars.

The germans lack good bombers for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 750x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 750x396px
>>14983127
>The Germans lack good bombers for that
>>
>>14983199
Yes, and they still don't have enough of them.
>>
>>14983127

The Germans bombed the shit out of England. They didn't need to bomb Europe, since they conquered large parts of it using infantry and ground assault while other parts were allied to them.
>>
>>14982388
>0079 it's fucking depressing to see all the Zeon wank going around.
>Zeon is evil with a big E.

Look Feds, i know your momma was blasted in colony drops, but here's the thing.

First, whenever ideology is evil or not is a moot thing. Peoples are differs from each other and always agree and disagree on certain things so what is wrong and whatsnot are precieved differently. Example, you can fuck everyone with no issue in your country but in different country it was badwrong and amoral shit.

Second, most people are tired from "Allies are good its a BEST" stigma. Even when your gov was an evil power hungry lunatics there was always good side in them (thats the whole point of Gundam anyway, world was grey as fuck and everyones just want to get on with their live), like zeon soldiers that can't wait to return homes and hopes the war end ensuring they long hoped independence, some of them that follow the war either because they're fed up with feds bullshits, or been guaranteed by bunch of tasty benefits by the countries (like Daryl and pretty much other zeon soldiers), or a matter of honor (like Ral). People are just want to see the "humane" sides of the enemy, and the bollocks of the "good" sides, not just another Mazinger vs Dr.Hell shit. Thus the zeon "wanks".
>>
>>14979121

Plus after OYW 2/3s of humanity should be dead , how many more humans are there to repopulate space ?
>>
>>14983208
And? The point is bombing Europe, not England, and the Allies does plenty of that, and it does it much worse than the nazis ever did.
>>
>>14983247

The point is they had bombers good enough for their purposes and did bomb people using them.
>>
File: 1480472150583.jpg (45KB, 674x864px) Image search: [Google]
1480472150583.jpg
45KB, 674x864px
>It a UC Gundam thread turns into an armchair WWII historian thread episode.
>>
>>14983199
Can it carry more than 4000 kilos of bombs to the faraway targets while being on altitude higher than 10 000 meters?
>>
>>14983483
No, but it can still fuck up those tea drinking british shitters.
>>
>>14982554

Different Anon here, but it's commonly accepted that the mineable amount of resources in asteroid bodies is way beyond that currently on Earth.

https://settlement.arc.nasa.gov/Basics/wwwwh.html

>Based on the materials available, the human population in orbit could one day exceed ten trillion living in millions of space colonies with a combined living space hundreds of times the surface of the Earth.

>The Moon and Mars together have a surface area roughly the size of Earth. But if the single largest asteroid (Ceres) were to be used to build orbital space colonies, the total living area created would be approximately 150 times the surface area of the Earth. Since much of the Earth is ocean or sparsely inhabited, settlements built from Ceres alone could provide uncrowded homes for more than a trillion people.

Two parts I pulled from it to give you a basic idea. You should check out the link if your more interested in the possible scale of human colonization in our solar system

Maybe you don't trust the government, but that's the general consensus amongst astrophysicists. The basic idea is that you gain a greater amount of surface area from using a hollow object (O'Neil Colony in UC Gundam) than a solid object (Earth) with the same amount of matter. Since there are a lot of asteroids and other mineable objects in Space, you can construct a large number of hollow objects to fit a massive amount of humans inside. On Earth, you are pretty much stuck with only the planet's surface and a few miles of crust.
>>
>>14979066
O'Neill's 70s space colony book The High Frontier envisioned a setup where raw materials were mined on the moon and shipped up to Lagrange points by a mass driver. I never saw any confirmation that's how it worked on Gundam but the colony designs are definitely orthodox O'Neill cylinders
>>
>>14981404
But that's from '59, the time everyone was eager to go to the moon and they got an actual scientist to write the thing.
>>
>>14983655
According to one Gundam game there are mass drivers on the moon.
>>
>>14983762
Clarke wasn't a scientist.
>>
File: accshirt.jpg (335KB, 1806x1182px) Image search: [Google]
accshirt.jpg
335KB, 1806x1182px
>>14983823
>>
>>14980017
Nearly all the basic designs for the space colonies used in mecha are western designs. The Japanese dont have much in the way of original space colony designs except maybe the horrifying hour glass ones from Gundam Seed.
>>
>>14980017
>Why is Japan and only Japan interested in making tons of creative science fiction?
read some books you fucking dunce.
>>
>>14983824
If anyone deserves to be that smug, it's Clarke. Plus they did name the orbit after him.
>>
>>14983762
Its also one of the most famous sci fi scenes ever filmed.
>>
>>14982300
No they don't. In CCA, Amuro says Londenion is an *old* city and has 5 million. Gerard O'Neill himself said an open type island 3 cylinder can easily hold 10 million. Mentions of colony populations have never exceeded that many. In theory an open type holds around 20 million, maybe 30 million at the most.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Neill_cylinder
http://www.dyarstraights.com/gundam-test/its-life-gm-but-not-as-we-know-it/

>>14983803
In CCA, Amuro departs from the moon with the Nu Gundam on a booster sled using a mass driver.
>>
>>14984004
Most general colony designs originate from NASA concepts in the 70's and were adopted by science fiction. Japan arrived a little too late to the space race to claim any of them and at this point there's not much room for improving the concepts until we actually build one.

Early Gundam is interesting in how it reflects a lot of futurist thought from the 70's, which later series parrot without understanding the original context.
>>
File: junkers-ju-288-prototype-4.jpg (17KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
junkers-ju-288-prototype-4.jpg
17KB, 500x282px
>>14983208
Uh, the Nazi's needed a medium range bomber to bomb Russia. Maybe if the military version of the Ju 90 wasn't just an experimental transport. The Ju 288 was odd looking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Ju_288
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Ju_90
>>
>>14983525
>Bomber Harris intensifies
>>
>>14984082
He's referring to the city, not the colony.
>>
>>14983622

What about food?
>>
>>14984119
Londenion refers to both the city and the colony because they're one and the same. There's no such thing as a colony cylinder consisting of more than one city. There's never been a cylinder with two differently named cities inside that they needed to keep the populations separate for.

>Population figures are few and far between throughout the Gundam Saga. Six and a half million people had to be evacuated from Mahal, a closed type colony in Side 3, so that the colony could be converted into the Solar Ray System in UC 0079. Three million colonists were killed in Bunch 30, an open type colony in Side 1, when it was nerve-gassed by the Titans in UC 0085. Eight million people were killed in Bunch 21, an open type colony in Side 2, when it was blown apart by the Colony Laser in UC 0087.
>Five million people lived in Londinium, an open type colony in Side 1, when it served as the Londo Bell’s homeport in UC 0093. Ten million people lived in Frontier IV, a “60% to 70% completed” open type colony in Side 4, when it was invaded by the Crossbone Vanguard in UC 0123.
>>
>>14984106
>Uh, the Nazi's needed a medium range bomber to bomb Russia.
Yet they couldn't reach the Ural facilities.
>Ju90
Turning a transport in a bomber usualy doesn't play out so well. The only good examples of transport-bombers I can remember are He-111 and soviet-produced Douglas, which was used only as the night bomber.
>>
>>14983445
No, their bombers were no way good enough and the Battle of England is piss poor compared to the Allies' bombing effort.
>>14983465
Blame the faggots and their analogies.
>>
>>14984132
What about food?
>>
>>14984450

What about food?
>>
>>14984405
This. Their bombers did well in ground support, but they sucked@strategic weapon.
>>
>>14982554
You have to remember that Earth is huge, but the crust is tiny. Humans can't access more than that. So it's not difficult for an asteroid with a sufficient size to have more metal, especially since they survived with that size just fine for billions of years thanks to being made out of just metal.

Obviously, if humans could dig deeper into Earth, then they would have even more available than asteroids.
>>
>>14984450

Even if we had the materials to support 10 trillion people in space, how would we feed that many? Unless we get all but a few off earth and turn the planet into one giant farm.
>>
>>14986503
Grow food in colonies, duh.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (46KB, 320x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
46KB, 320x275px
>>14986503
All you'd need is sunlight, water, and minerals all of which are readily available. We already have water filtration more than suitable for this purpose.

Since space colonies are a closed artificial habitat you could actually grow any food you want in space and without the need for pesticides. Those little cylinders at the end of the colony are actually the various agricultural habitats.
>>
before the OYW Sides 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 each had 40 colonies and Side 5 had 80 colonies. After Von Braun was completed on the moon a full Side would be completed every 4 years.
>>
File: 1478042692220.jpg (627KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478042692220.jpg
627KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: mpirates12h.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpirates12h.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.