[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Terminator head offers you to either become a genetically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: COYOTE.png (317KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
COYOTE.png
317KB, 450x450px
This Terminator head offers you to either become a genetically enhanced mutant, a powerful cyborg or a battle armor wearer, what to do?
>>
>>14973894
Mutant, because if my battle armor / cyborg implants get damaged it's going to be a pain in the ass to find someone to fix them. Everything mutant is organic so it'll heal normally.

Now, if Terminator Head has a secret support team that'll fix me up and upgrade me whenever, bring on the cyborgification.
>>
File: 8_XV813.jpg (33KB, 309x317px) Image search: [Google]
8_XV813.jpg
33KB, 309x317px
>>14973894
Battle armor.
Also, can i custom order what size and type suit i get?
If i can custom order it then gimme one of these.
>>
>>14973901
>if Terminator Head has a secret support team
Dude, that's David Xanatos. He's like an evil Nick Fury, his support teams have support teams with support teams.

I pick cyborg, preferably the "consciousness uploaded into an ageless machine" type if possible.
>>
>>14973894
>genetically enhanced mutant
Depends on what abilities or powers I would gain/have enhanced.
>>
Fucking Xanatos...

Gargoyles should have given him a Disney death or something...
>>
File: 95894684387.png (278KB, 500x527px) Image search: [Google]
95894684387.png
278KB, 500x527px
>>14973894
>a battle armor wearer

If you mean something like a powersuit, I'll take that one. It's my favorite /m/ trope.
>>
>>14974000
why?

We never would have gotten Fox or the Pack, plus i'm pretty sure he was instrumental in saving the city/world at least twice in the series.

He's the least one-dimensional antagonist that Disney ever produced and he's up there with Beast Wars Megatron for most entertaining.
>>
File: character-tumu.jpg (66KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
character-tumu.jpg
66KB, 520x600px
>>14973953
This. Only it has to be 'fully functional' if you know what I mean. Bonus points if it has a human-like mode and can shift into armor mode ala Kamen Rider.
>>
>>14973894

Why would I pick either of the first two?
>>
>>14974049

Well, yeah, of course he's instrumental considering the amount of plot armor he has rivals that of even Batman.

Let's not forget that we're talking about a guy who has no qualms about doing genetic experiments or whatever on HIS OWN WIFE.

My problem with him is that he always comes out of whatever shit he got himself and everyone else into smelling like roses. I mean, come on, even Lex fucking Luthor isn't that lucky.

And Luthor eventually ended up being sent to prison because he couldn't stop pushing the limits of what he can get away with.
>>
>>14974165
It probably helped that his aide de camp was an actual god-like magical being.
>>
>>14974228

Was Puck's human alter-ego able to use magic or would that have broken the contract?

Goddamn, it's been like forever since I watched any of it. I quit it so hard when the Goliath Chronicles started airing.

Meh.
>>
File: 1446685847568.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446685847568.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>14973894
Powered armor baby, all day every day
>>
>>14974277
Pretty sure he was forbidden from using magic but the guy is still immortal and possesses knowledge that no human on the planet, even the Archmagus, was privy to.

You can bet that Xanatos didn't stumble across documents about some long-forgotten Scottish castle merely by accident.
>>
>>14974296
Actually I take that back, it was Demona who told him.
>>
>>14973894
If I go cyborg can I keep my peepee and will I be able to jerk it without damaging anything?
>>
>>14974296
He can make potions and shit, but he can't cast spells.
>>
>>14974296
He could use magic pre-Oberon.
>>
>>14974319

You won't keep your pee pee and you'll only be 5 feet tall. you will however have the strength of 10 gorilla
>>
>>14974013
pretty cool
>>
>>14974165
>And Luthor eventually ended up being sent to prison
Xanatos ended up in jail for 6 months after the first arc.
>>
>>14974290

Fucking Challenge Room 6. I've never been able to beat it and it's the only thing that kept me from 100%-ing the game.
>>
>>14973894
Never trust a Xanatos.
>>
If it's totally fuckin sick, and also part of the germ line, and thus hereditary, I'd consider going with the mutant bullshit. Breed a new race of ubermenchen and sheeit.

Otherwise, if it ain't totally sick, or is only part of the somatic cell line, battle armor all the way, baby.
>>
Depends on which option lets me be a Kamen Rider. If the Cyborg option lets me be a Showa Era Rider, then cool, otherwise Battle Armor for that Heisei Rider-esque goodness.
>>
Battle armor, especially if I get to pick out its looks.
>>
>>14973894
If I get to choose how I'm genetically altered (obviously within reason), then I'd become a mutant; otherwise, gimme dat battle armor.
>>
>>14975852
This.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzu3IT590h4
>>
>>14973894
Only if nanomachines fall under powerful cyborg.
>>
File: Your everyday crisis suit.jpg (1005KB, 1276x1729px) Image search: [Google]
Your everyday crisis suit.jpg
1005KB, 1276x1729px
>>14973942
>Crisis
>aka Lego blocks 2.0

Pffffft

Here have a superior Battlesuit

It even comes with it very own Torchstar
>>
Power armour, like the proud house nigger that I am.
>>
>>14973894
High tech power armor. My suit can be the "cyborg" and I'll just wear it.
>>
>>14973894
Nanomachines, baby.
>>
>>14973894

Does mutant also includes bioarmor? I would like it to have a human identity and then go buff and grow metal-hard bioarmor with organic beam emmiters and miscellaneous enhancements
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.