[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ this is unbelievably bad. How do you even fail so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: OrgussEyecatch[1].jpg (30KB, 621x475px) Image search: [Google]
OrgussEyecatch[1].jpg
30KB, 621x475px
Jesus Christ this is unbelievably bad. How do you even fail so hard to make an entertaining show with such an creative premise like that?

And these are the same staff that made SDF Macross too, what the hell happened? There is absolutely none of the passion that made that show such a classic, it is every bit as meandering and forgettable as any other motw super robot anime. Did Ishiguro just give up on the project after the concept was pitched or what?
>>
>>14972569
How far did you watch it? My feeling on it is it could have been done much shorter to get to the final is it's problem.
>>
It is better than almost all of Tomino's non-Gundam shows
>>
>>14974318

Couldn't continue past ep.16. At ep.15, I was optimistic that the show would finally stop screwing around and develop its story/characters/world more, but the preview for 17 shot down all hope for me.

Really, there is just so much you could do with a setting where all parallel dimensions exist on the same world, yet instead we get such generic plots for each episode's conflict.
>>
>>14974746

Also, the characters are genuinely awful. That love triangle between Kei, the green hair wuss and Mimsy is far more insufferable and stupid than any of the one's Kawamori's done in his shows, like damn,
>>
File: 1474813886137.png (2MB, 1344x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474813886137.png
2MB, 1344x900px
>>14972569
>>
>>14974758
The green haired wuss.....it doesn't remain a triangle for very long. The story gets better towards the end, it just takes it too long to get there. The whole war with the Mu.
>>
File: its go time.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
its go time.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>14974379
Orguss is pretty bad. At least Brain powered has yoko kanno. Orguss doesn't really have anything to offer aside from the amazing 80's synth opening. It takes forever to tell its story, it feels like there was going to be a betrayal sub-plot with the empire at the end but nothing comes out of that, so many of the characters are boring. The animation is fucking awful, and it's packed to the brim with reused animation. The ending also sucks. I feel like the show was supposed to have a bunch of different overarching sub-plots but it got canned or something. That's just the feeling the show gave out. At least the robot episode near the very end was good.
>>
>>14972569
I liked it myself. It fizzled out towards the end, but it was a solid series with an interesting premise that it played with quite well.

Plus it's not often you get to see people fighting off barbarians on horseback with lasers.
>>
>>14977115
>Plus it's not often you get to see people fighting off barbarians on horseback with lasers.
this
it's a solid c but it's so damn goofy at times, like when Kei macks on Lady Oscar's bitch
I don't regret watching it but I don't regret putting it in my bottom of the barrel pile.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.