[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /m/ I could use some help. My girlfriend is a creative writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ng4ad1O3PI1rdsiguo1_500.png (377KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng4ad1O3PI1rdsiguo1_500.png
377KB, 500x531px
Ok /m/ I could use some help. My girlfriend is a creative writing minor, loves horror movies, reads alot and I want to watch a Tokusatsu show with her. She's fucking super picky when it comes to shows she wants to watch but we usually have the same taste but I'm not 100% on what i should like throw her into in the Tokusatsu world.

I already got her into a shit ton great Gundam shows and shes loving Gaogaigar right now.

What should I do? pic unrelated but sammo hung is god like.
>>
Kamen Rider Agito.

If she likes horror movies, then the x-files vibe Agito has running throughout will be a good thing for her.
>>
Ultra seven? Shin Godzilla?
>>
>>14972518

Thats not a bad idea desu. Her dad use to watch the shit out of x-files with her. Hopefully thats something that'll work.

>>14972520

Shin Godzilla would be a good idea. Shes only ever seen the 2 american godzilla films so im hoping if she sees that, itll put her on to Kaiju films more.

Y'all are so helpful. i fucking love /m/. any back up ideas just to be safe though? her favorite movies are the notebook, rocky horror and the nightmare on elm street series. she watches greys anatomy alot too, idk if that means shit.
>>
>>14972534
Shin Godzilla and Pacific Rim should be a safe bet. Normie friends loved it
>>
You could try Amazons. It's not exactly up there in terms of actual horror, but it does do the gore and monsters part pretty well.
>>
>>14972543

shes seen pacific rim and loved it! but like idk if id call her a normie tho, i mean like she kinda is but not really. shes watches a lot of anime and shit like that. shes a homestuck fan too. idk if normie is right but she cute n i love her even if she has shit taste.

>>14972544

I almost forgot about Amazons, isn't it only like 13 episodes long too? shit itd be better to do that than a full on 50ep series maybe
>>
>>14972510
Garo. The monsters are even called horrors
>>
>>14972510
Super Inframan
Mechanical Violator Hakaider
>>
>>14972510
If she loves horror and GGG she'll love Betterman, get on that shit right away. It's anime not toku though.
>>
>>14972510
Ultraman Nexus and GoGoV (putting aside the sillier episodes). Even Jetman has some freaky bits, since Garo's director worked on that.
>>
>>14972510
I would recommend a movie to begin with. Something "safe" in that there's nothing overly offensive about it.

The Ultraman movie with Belial, Ultra Galaxy Battle or whatever it was called's a good one, for being action heavy. Kamen Rider Faiz: Paradise Lost is good as a standalone that pretty much sums up an entire season of Kamen Rider while going a completely different direction than the TV series. The Sharivan movie's a personal fave of mine.

Series wise, I'd recommend Re: Cutey Honey, which starts off fairly dark and ends in good ol' Toku drama. And of course, Amazoooooooooooonssssssss. If only because there's only 13 eps in season 1.
>>
File: 1476985488944.gif (378KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476985488944.gif
378KB, 550x600px
>>14972510
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.