[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so easy for people to just steal a gundam? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: g9.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
g9.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
Why is it so easy for people to just steal a gundam?

I mean it's a very expensive and very dangerous war machine. You at least expect there to be some sort of simple lock on it hindering small children from taking out one whenever they feel like it.
>>
Because they leave the keys on the sun visor.
>>
File: quality chinese cartoon.jpg (96KB, 512x1527px) Image search: [Google]
quality chinese cartoon.jpg
96KB, 512x1527px
Because they clearly didn't have the budget for it.
>>
just like how tanks have locks and that guy totally didn't steal a tank in 1995
>>
File: dilandau.jpg (82KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
dilandau.jpg
82KB, 500x386px
>>14969419
>You at least expect there to be some sort of simple lock on it hindering small children

But then you have no show, dummy.
>>
Military equipment often isn't locked in case the guy who has the keys is somehow incapacitated when shit hits the fan. They have guards to keep that shit from being stolen. Unfortunately, guards in Gundam are all incompetent as fuck.
>>
Because that's common military practice. Pilots are supposed to be able to take off at any time, and keys or codes are easily lost or forgotten.
What is NOT military practice is having practically no competent guards and that anyone can easily walk into a base that should be heavily protected. In 0079 that's kinda forgivable given the circumstances, in the rest not so much.
>>
Because Gundam is a fucking cartoon.
>>
File: 1473899799511.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473899799511.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>14969424
>Er-eks-seven/nine Gorndum, its intimidating physique has earned it the nickname "The Extra-Chromosome Devil" among zeon infantry.
>Urgs seven and some-squiggly-line-I-can't-read Gumnum, an experimental mobile suit created by the federation to see if mobile weapons can be piloted by some pocket lint, three dimes, and a pair of fuzzy dice, all thrown into a burlap sack and put in the cockpit.
>[SERIAL CODE] Gunboy, a mobile suit built for ground combat. Apparently the guys over on Side 7 thought that the world's greatest swordsmen had no forearms whatsoever, and instead had big fuckoff hands that would be used to wield the mobile suit's signature weapon, the beam whatever.
>MS-06 Gundam, a Zaku who was better than all his other classmates in the Zeon fighting academy, but then in the final battle against the feddies Amuro turned him to the dark side and Zaku killed all the other Zakus and defeated Zeon, bringing lasting peace to the Earth sphere. He lost the scope on his gun in the battle which is why he doesn't have a scope on his gun pls stop pming me why that's why.
>>
>>14969464
>, in the rest not so much.
Nah it is pretty standard in gundam that whatever military organization is undermanned and kinda in shambles

It isn't like most ships have autistic kids running around, sneaking onto a ship in space isn't exactly easy so guarding isn't top priority
>>
>>14969419
Why is 00 the only series that had some sort of remote MS deactivation switch?
>>
>>14969689
>remote MS deactivation switch
That sounds like a terrible idea, you could get completely fucked if someone stole it or figured out how to transmit the right signal to do so
>>
>>14969689
Because 00 is also the only one where they have an all-powerful supercomputer that can do that safely
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.