[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Mecha's thoughts on DVA and Blizzard ripping Mech's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
What is Mecha's thoughts on DVA and Blizzard ripping Mech's from us beta's and showcasing it to the normies?
You happy about that anon? Fucktons of chad's out there in the real world raping your little Mecha universe with a chirpy korean girl blissfully disrespecting the sacred mech?

Pro tip solution: kill yourself
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>14966039
What's wrong with Korean robots?
>>
File: 1476001023671.jpg (83KB, 437x515px) Image search: [Google]
1476001023671.jpg
83KB, 437x515px
don't yell at the gremlin but OW has better robot designs in the game so its not a big deal.
>>
File: genji-theatrical-wide.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
genji-theatrical-wide.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Overwatch got good ass mecha
>>
File: DVa_scavenger.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DVa_scavenger.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Scavenger and Junker are way better than her other skins.
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (66KB, 222x296px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
66KB, 222x296px
Who cares?
>>
>>14966039
>mechas
>us betas
>normies
GTFO you cancerous normalfag
>>
But Starcraft had mechs
>>
>>14966131
Ah yes I remember needing to spawn more Overlords to supply my mech army.
>>
File: svedka_sm.jpg (16KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
svedka_sm.jpg
16KB, 500x456px
>>14966081

>good ass mecha

>good
>ass mecha

I can get behind this.
>>
>>14966039
(You)r shitposting has failed.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRUkut6pLo

Obligatory
>>
>>14966039
Mecha anime may be for autistic weeaboos, but it's not for dangerously retarded /r9k/ meme faggots like you.
>>
>>14966039
What is this? A mecha for ants?
>>
>mecha

it's spelled MEKA you dingus it's on the toon itself
>>
>>14966795
That's the name of the robot pilot unit she's in though (mechanical exo-force of the korean army) not the machine
>>
What's the playrate statistics on Dr. Va?

Is OP being a faggot as usual or is she really one of the top picks on average?
>>
File: Getter the fuck out.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Getter the fuck out.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>us beta's
>normies instead of normalfags
You're still not welcome here, Reddit.
>>
>>14966800
shit even after her buff I dropped the game after awhile but last time I checked before Sombra ptr Winston and Zarya were the tank meta

D.va was making a comback but now with Sombra in the side coming soon she'll be shit as most if not all of her abilities can be hacked
>>
>>14966039
NANI?!
>>
File: composure lost.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
composure lost.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>14966039

You need to calm the fuck down, anon. You can't even keep straight who you are supposedly mad at.
>>
File: asda.jpg (277KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
asda.jpg
277KB, 1000x625px
>>14966247
Genji is best robo-butt
>>
>>14967004

Mercy does good work.
>>
>>14966807
Sombra is shit right now and DVA's been buffed again, whilst reinhardt has had a lot of indirect nerfs.
>>
>>14967033
>Sombra is shit right now
Only if you try to go head to head with people\
>>
>>14967035

Sombra's in that tricky spot right now alongside Trace, where technically they CAN be an asset to the team, in the hands of a player that really knows what they are doing and against a team that isn't able to deal with them.

But in all other situations, you are basically down a player in any fight so longs as they stick with that character. There isn't a lot of contribution to victory with someone who is only 'okay' as Sombra, because Sombra's effectiveness requires you to outskill the opponent not just by a little, but by a lot.
>>
>>14967035

I'm not even talking about in a straight head to head, but she can lose those even after hacking people and getting the first hits in.

Sombra's not a good meta choice right now, she has her applications, but D.Va's in a better place than she is, she's one of the best tank choices.
>>
>>14967047
>but she can lose those even after hacking people and getting the first hits in.
Well that's why you only fight if you have the Translocator up. Or at least go after the healer.
>>
>>14967053
Mercy now regenerates health after one second and arguably has a better gun than Sombra, Lucio is hard for her to kill even if he can't kill her himself, Ana can destroy her.

She can dive in and maybe tickle them before getting out and letting them heal themselves but they all have a decent chance against her even without a team that's trying to protect them.

Tracer's DPS makes her far better for getting into the backline and picking off healers, Sombra is better at sneaking behind undetected but the follow through isn't there.

It'll be really tricky to balance her too because Sombra's the kind of character where if they did make it so she could hold her own in a fight she could easily tip from being rarely viable to OP.
>>
>>14966086
Reminds me of Xabungle.
>>
>>14967064
she definitely can destroy Zenyatta's fairly easily if she can get close enough though, especially if she has an EMP ready
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 500x294px
>>14966800
OP reporting in, DVA is actually my main I just wanted to see what mechas reaction was, and it was interesting.
From the games I have played lately every third or second match there is usually a DVA main, also very effective hero if done right otherwise its just some normalfag pretending to be a weaboo (for unknown reasons) for a small portion of there ignorent lives.
>>
File: 4799-vollbild.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4799-vollbild.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
>>14966131
Almost all sci-fi RTS games have mechs.
>>
>>14967878
none as popular as OW
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.