[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a Tekkouki Mikazuki topic because lets not have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: superiorness.png (292KB, 647x387px) Image search: [Google]
superiorness.png
292KB, 647x387px
Lets have a Tekkouki Mikazuki topic because lets not have the good name of Mikazuki be associated with murderous mobster edgelord scum
>>
You are a day too late Menstruation-kun.

Try to be on time this week.
>>
I never really got the origin of those idoms, were they from the underworld or dreamworld or some shit? Nothing screamed alien.
>>
why were the robots treated as such a joke?
>>
>>14954825
probably because "the ancients are most best than current" nonsense
>>
>>14954836
makes you wonder why bother with the not-sentai team
>>
>>14954841
Perhaps it was a giant love letter to the kyodai heroes and sentai kinda qualifies?
>>
>>14954842
where were the transforming bots then?
>>
>>14954844
too low of a budget?
>>
this series felt like proto-Garo, anyone else get that vibe?
>>
>>14954858
given the production design, yeah it sort of does now that you think about it.
>>
File: horror of barbatos.png (445KB, 900x1296px) Image search: [Google]
horror of barbatos.png
445KB, 900x1296px
Garo was pretty cool, this was pretty cool, you think regular Garo folks would take interest?
>>
>>14954863
not enough MUHCHUR and JAM Project in all likelihood sadly
>>
>>14954858
It's almost like it was made by the same people or something, isn't it?
>>
Still slogging through this from the last thread that brought it to my attention. Up to episode 5 and so far I've found it fairly enjoyable. Not-sentai are pretty rad and I dig how all the monster fights feel like they have weight behind them.

Might try and wrap it up during the week when I've got a few hours to spare. I'll chime in after if the thread is still around.
>>
>>14954804
>reports obvious spam 15 hours ago and it is still here

Hmm
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.