[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much weird shitposting about IBO? It's got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

Why is there so much weird shitposting about IBO? It's got to be the safest, least controversial Gundam show since 00.

Do people just go nuts with shitposts any time a new Gundam show comes out? What is the point in getting so offended about Gundam?
>>
File: CwVxrE7VEAAsEkq.jpg (50KB, 400x748px) Image search: [Google]
CwVxrE7VEAAsEkq.jpg
50KB, 400x748px
>>14954330
>least controversial Gundam show since 00.
it has children soldiers killing adults while being put through extremely risky genetic altering that usually kills/cripples the host.

and its final battle took place in Edmonton fucking EDMONTON!
>>
>>14954337
First Gundam had an incestuous pedophile as the main antagonist, literal Nazis, genocide, and rape. IBO is babyschool in comparison.
>>
It's Gundam. That's why. Everything gets shit on because there are dedicated trolls who take advantage of lax moderation for kicks.
>>
because its the internet
>>
>>14954342
>incestuous pedophile
>rape
Don't push your bullshit headcanon on gundam

>>14954330
the first season of IBO was really dull, only worsened by the anti-climactic ending. However the new season has been pretty on the ball so far, really enjoying it.
>>
>>14954342
IBO has a pedophile sociopathic traitor as a deuteragonist, child prostitutes and soldiers (the African slave soldier kind not the 'all the adults already died' kind), globalists, the yakuza, and transhumanist body horror. It's just another ride of what the fuck.
>>
>>14954337
And controversial doesn't necessarily refer to edgy nonsense. G-Reco was controversial because Tomino's cinematic writing style confused retards. GBF was controversial because it's about toys instead of real Gundams. AGE never shook the drama about its art style convincing people they were aiming for a younger audience.
>>
>>14954337
>genetic

Nanomachine implants aren't genetic baka.
>>
>>14954350
>Globalists
Good god, the fucking madmen. How does Bandai get away with it?
>>
>>14954330
>weird shitposting

So what does normal shitposting looks like?
>>
>>14954347
>the first season of IBO was really dull, only worsened by the anti-climactic ending.
Exactly. It was safe. It didn't give anyone anything offensively bad to complain about. And yet here it is, easily the most shitposted Gundam yet.
>>
>>14954356
Isolated and offhand comments instead of deliberate board sliding and spam, for one.
>>
>>14954356
I mean weird in that there really should not be this much fucking shitposting about the show.
>>
>>14954362
you can be safe and manage to not be boring at the same time.
>>
>>14954330
Not enough UNDERSTANDING and whiny teenagers for /m/ to enjoy.
>>
>>14954366
Wrong.
>>
>>14954369
90% of western cartoons are safe yet somewhat enjoyable
>>
>>14954330
Let me show you true shitposting
>IBO IS SO GOOD UR JUST HATERS
>MIKA IS A BADASS HE KILLS PEOPLE AND ISN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING
>YOU PEOPLE WANT WHINY PIECES OF SHIT PROTAGONIST CAN'T HANDLE MATURE SOLDIER SUCH AS MIKA
>WHY IS IBO SO MUCH BETTER THAN *insert another show*
>KEKADAN ISN'T FUCKED UP AT ALL THEY ARE AWESOME UNDERDOG SOLDIERS LIKE BIG BOSS THEY MAKE WORLD BETTER PLACE
>NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ANIMATION
>I LOVE ALL THIS EXPOSITION THEY ARE SHOVING INTO MY THROAT TASTE SO GOOD
>WOW THIS DRAMA SO DEEP MUCH EMOTIONAL GOOD WRITING
>>
>>14954377
Yeah, since at least those (usually) aren't boring. If you can't make your audience at least enjoy watching/making fun of it, what's the point?
>>
>>14954330
1) It's a matter of how the story executes it's ideas, which IBO s1 showed a lot of weakness.

2) Considering PTA/Media watchdog groups have complained about the show, even using it as an argument for stricter content regulation in timeslots accessible to children, it's taking more risks than you think. Hell, there are a number of viewers in Japan who view Mikazuki, the face of the show, as evil.
>>
File: such low quality.png (201KB, 719x429px) Image search: [Google]
such low quality.png
201KB, 719x429px
>>14954330
>Why is there so much weird shitposting about IBO?
Well gee lets go over the facts revolving around Iron Blooded Ovaries shall we?

-Ultra shit pacing starting from episode 2 onward
-At least half of the episodes in season 1 are mostly filler with nothing important going on
-The antagonists are far more heroic than the protagonists who have devolved into hypocritical mobsters including the underdeveloped MC who is inhumane
-Garbage music
-Extremely inconsistent animation
-Extremely poor foreshadowing
-Forcing so much dialogue you literally cannot tell what is supposed to be important half the time
-Atrocious storyboarding (especially in the final episode of season 1)
-Aside from Ein Graze nothing is likable
-Everyone that does like IBO tends to act like a snobby elite, ANN viewers literally admit they just enjoy talking scenes and everyone that do not fall into that category has either zero respect for previous entries that aren't DUH ART or are total newfag teens that don't know any better
-Morons that keep acting like it's so much better than G-Reco and someone how give no evidence beyond outdated BD sales and Lauren Osini's reviews (not that she's bad, she's just not the right fit, a guy like Mike Tool would be a better fit)
-Oh yeah and "OMG ONLY MUH PLOT/CHARACTERS/WRITING MATTER IN MUH VISUAL MEDIUM WITH MUCH MORE EFFORT THAN THAT nimrods
>>
>>14954330
Essentially, like >>14954570 said, G-reco fans being hilariously sensitive.
>>
>>14954575
I'm not even a G-Reco fan, I liked it and it gets shat on a bit much, but if it wasn't for most SD shorts it'd definitely be lower tier stuff
>>
It just never hooked me. I hate Okada normally but I was willing to give S1 a shot because it was Gundam. I think I dropped it around ep 16 or 17.
>>
>>14954570
> giving a shit what ANN thinks in the first place
> actually posting an image about how it and literal who sites like it

Jesus, are you that same shithead that was spamming images because some ANN mod got 'lelpwnt' in a thread? The only thing sadder than actually going to ANN and its ilk to see what they think is being this mad about it.
>>
>>14954330
The simple reason for that is that we now have a whole bunch of really butthurt G-Rekt fanboys still pissed off at people not liking their favorite show despite the high animation budget and inspired designs. They're essentially just trying to get back at people who didn't like G-Reco by hating any and all Gundam shows that have come out after.

It's kind of sad when you think about it...
>>
>>14954570
this so much, the sooner these websites smell the coffee and start acknowledging issues that are clearly there the less rage
>>
IBO was just the 1st of a huge sequence of annual AU shows we're getting

they only care about selling plastic
>>
>>14954594
While that's entirely feasible, I honestly think it's just people shitposting every Gundam series to death because it's an easy target. The fanbase is prominent on this board, and sensitive, and prone to fracturing, and there's any number of faults in the shows to exploit. Even GBF S1, which had a pretty solid following here, saw steady shitposting against it and one guy posting that Build Babbies webm every single General.
>>
>>14954591
caring about what they think is important, who do you think feeds the sheep?
>>14954594
Hi Anime Suki
>>
>>14954603
I've been here for years before IBO and while there has always been a whole lot of shitposting, it's never been anything quite like what we've had since G-Reco. A mild amount of autism has always been visible here, but not the turbo autism we see in those who shit on post G-Rekt gundam shows.
>>
>>14954330

I like it because it's pretty much the safe Gundam Formula distilled down to a show and it's light on the boyband/everyone has a gundam meme that started with Wing, god worse in Seed and reached critical mass in 00.

Child soldiers, man in a mask, good people on both sides of the war, space nazis etc. Show is fine. I was more disappointed in Gundam Origins, it wasn't as good as I figured it would be.
>>
>>14954607
>REEEE!!!! NOBODY BUT ANIMESUKI CAN HAVE TASTE THIS SHIT!!!1
Nice try famfam, but no cigar. I've been on /m/ for years and I've never posted on animesuki.

Also, this is part of the new truly autistic shitposting we've seen after G-Rekt started airing. We didn't have idiots accusing everyone who dares to dislike one show and like another of being from other sites.
>>
>>14954613
>We didn't have idiots accusing everyone who dares to dislike one show and like another of being from other sites.
Where do you think bad tastes come from?
>>
>>14954570
I've seen the comments on ANN, who the hell watches mecha anime for TALKING?
>>
>>14954610
That's fair. Doesn't help that GBF Try seriously let down a lot of people after the previous season, alongside G-Reco that was full bore post-depression Tomino. And then you get IBO S1 that was incredibly poorly paced in favor of repetitive princess angstings.

>>14954607
Screaming at sheep only exhausts you and confuses the sheep. Making the shepherd into your own personal white whale, though? That's just pathetic.
>>
>>14954625
>Making the shepherd into your own personal white whale, though? That's just pathetic.
Nah, just be the bear to eat the shepherd, then keep your herd away from rivals
>>
>>14954613
>We didn't have idiots accusing everyone who dares to dislike one show and like another of being from other sites.
We had some of that around 00's time as well. It's certainly substantially worse these days, but it's not new.
>>
>>14954602
Theres been a lack of Mobile suits in the 2nd season compared to the first.
>>
File: ann cannot math.png (268KB, 839x550px) Image search: [Google]
ann cannot math.png
268KB, 839x550px
>>14954622
ANN is either innumerate or has an agenda, either way they have a misinformation problem and addressing it is soapboxing and open season for fetishized authoritarianism
>>
>>14954602
The 90's had annual gendum for like, 4 years (V, G, W, X) and I don't see you shitting on those.
>>
>Why are people reacting as if it's offensively bad when I don't think it's offensively bad
They think it's offensively bad.
>>
>>14954367
Jesus Christ, imagine being this much of a fucking retarded shitstain. There's just no goddamn excuse.
>>
>>14954668
Why? Because YOU said so? Besides, understanding and whiny teens have proven to be better than what we're getting now
>>
>>14954622
You've never been to Toho Kingdom, I can tell.

>the best action movies are the ones with the least amount of action
>the best fantasy movies are the ones with the least amount of fantasy
>the best horror movies are the ones with the least amount of horror
>the best scifi movies are the ones with the least amount of scifi
>the best suspense movies are the ones with the least amount of suspense

And so on
>>
>>14954607
>caring about what they think is important
You are suffering from brain injuries.
>>
>>14954697
>this is real mentality people believe on a regular basis
Where does this come from and how the fuck do you burn it with thermite?
>>
>>14954697
>You've never been to Toho Kingdom, I can tell.
Literally what the fuck is with you people who have all this insider knowledge of places NOBODY HERE has any fucking reason to go? If you use 4chan you shouldn't be going to forums. Period. They don't matter. None of what they say or think matters. Nothing they do matters. Stop fucking paying attention to a tiny foreign audience that has exactly zero influence whatsoever on the industry.

And most of all, most importantly of everything, STOP FUCKING DISCUSSING ANY COMMUNITY THAT IS NOT 4CHAN. THEY DO NOT MATTER. PERIOD.
>>
>>14954330
/m/ shitposts about everything these days. Gundam just gets it worse, being as popular as it is.

Not that this show is any good, honestly.
>>
>>14954715
>Stop fucking paying attention to a tiny foreign audience that has exactly zero influence whatsoever on the industry.
Except they do have an influence, usually in sales and reputation which does contribute to ideas over time, we see this in the memes we use everyday. The power of the internet gave people like this influence in markets they shouldn't. Did you know the guys that made Ultraman literally copy and pasted from the fan made english wikia? Remember the anime shorts that get kickstarted and succeed like Little Bitch Academia? Studios are hailing to American audiences slowly yet surely and have been doing it for over a decade. It creates a false standard that divides and alienates. These people have more power than you give them credit for.
>>
>>14954731
>These people have more power than you give them credit for.
They do not. LWA was a literal outlier in the fact that out of all anime kickstarters, ever, it was the ONLY one to actually come from a fucking studio in Japan. Ultraman is a toku, therefore not /m/ to begin with, and something I give zero shits whatsoever about. Memes are nothing. Japan does not care about sales numbers in the west because one, there are no direct releases in the west they are always through an licensee who takes on all burden of sales and pays back only through royalties. Studios do not give a single fucking shit about stream numbers, as they make next to literally fucking nothing on them.

And finally, the people they DO listen to, have the same attitude about our taste as we have for theirs. It's literally a non fucking problem because the most a western audience will literally ever get is a kickstarter (good luck with that EVER happening again) or a publisher in the west directly pressures for a sequel (Big O) due to local success.

Stop fucking posting about MAL/ANN/Animesuki. Every time you do it lowers the quality of the discourse here. Stop contributing to the death of /m/. Japan will never care about the west.
>>
>>14954746
>They do not.
Yes they do. Ever seen American Outlaw? A few people can do very big changes if you give them enough time.
>Ultraman is a toku, therefore not /m/ to begin with
Mods said they were /m/
>Memes are nothing.
They influenced the recent US election.
>Japan does not care about sales numbers in the west because one
But businesses do and we live in a global age.
Studios do not give a single fucking shit about stream numbers, as they make next to literally fucking nothing on them.
Proof? I'd love to see evidence of this statement.
>It's literally a non fucking problem because the most a western audience will literally ever get is a kickstarter (good luck with that EVER happening again) or a publisher in the west directly pressures for a sequel (Big O) due to local success.
You literally just proved yourself wrong.
>Every time you do it lowers the quality of the discourse here.
Wrong again
>>
>>14954746
>Studios do not give a single fucking shit about stream numbers
THIS
Keijo;
>Bombing hard in Japan
>Topping US charts
>nobody in Japan fucking cares and it will change nothing about the adaptation or the source

But no we godduh be Veterans of Forum Wars lelele
>>
>>14954756
>You literally just proved yourself wrong.
Show
me
One
Fucking
Time
It
Happened
That
Wasn't
Big
O
>>
>>14954330
>It's got to be the safest, least controversial Gundam show since 00.

That's why it gets shitposted.
Because it's boring. In fact most of the talk I see about IBO is that it's boring.
Also because /m/en get very invested in Gundam which makes us easy to troll.
>>
>>14954756
>But businesses do and we live in a global age.
Japanese businesses don't. These are people who still use fax machines and phones over electronic discourse whenever possible. Stop trying to assume you know shit. You are arguing on assumed principles instead of established facts.
>>
>>14954756
>Proof? I'd love to see evidence of this statement.
Literally fucking google "japan does not make money on anime streaming". Because they fucking don't. Otherwise KEIJO WOULD NOT BE BOMBING.
>>
>>14954762
FLCL
>>
The fights past the first two episodes were all shit and I stopped caring about the show after that
I could respect the fights being done less often if the dialogue or the fights were actually any good
>>
>>14954773
>Cartoon Network
>AGAIN
You're not proving anything.
>>
>>14954772
How is IBO s2 doing anyway? Is it recovering after s1's performance?
>>
File: rider does gundam better.png (321KB, 712x405px) Image search: [Google]
rider does gundam better.png
321KB, 712x405px
>>14954789
You wish, just watch Ex-Aid and Heavy Object instead, they're the true spirit of gundam at the moment
>>
>>14954330

Its kind of bland, well the first half was. The second actually has managed to be interesting, and although the last two episodes have been called filler its at least been relevant. Not like the Brewer's arc.
>>
>>14954330
Japanese parents have been boycotting it, either this is weak bait or you're ill informed
>>
>>14954779
>It doesn't happen except when it does but thay doesn't count because I'm crippled by severe autism.
>>
>>14954793
You have ratings or anecdotes of what they are saying in Japan about it?
>>
>>14954330
If you think that IBO is getting lots of shitpost threads, you should have seen /m/ as soon GReco ended; for many months we got a huge influx of those poorly made bait threads, sometimes even three or four bait threads per day. It was hell.

/m/ has being some shit for quite some time, and only people that only frequent this board didnt notice it yet. You only think that IBO is being shitposted more because is the current airing Gundam show, and so is normal for it to receive more flak. But you should remember that we also have all those bait threads about creators, like Anno, Tomino, Oshii, Nagai, Kawamori, Leiji, Nagano and etc and about other Gundam shows, like Zeta, ZZ, Turn A, F91, Greco and etc.

I was also reading in other thread that some people that reported those bait threads got banned, somehow. So, do your part to help clean the board, use common sense and simply ignore and dont post in the obvious bait threads that generally begin with some reused one-liner, like: "why it was shit", "the greates show ever", "he is a hack", "he is the greatest director/writer ever, prove me wrong. protip: you cant" and so on.

Also OP, can you give me the source for your image? I tried searching HAJE but didn't find nothing.
>>
>>14954849
I don't have them on me, I do know IBO has been doing on Age Kio arc levels of low
>>
>>14954859
That was season 1, whose 25 episodes rated .01% higher than 21 episodes of Kio (and arguably, after the show bottomed out. Gen 3 and Combined Gen are only .02% different), I saw the first two episodes of s2, which were like 2.7 and 2.9 iirc. Thing is though, it was doing very, VERY badly in the teen and kid demographics. The show was being propped up by the m1 (males 20-35) demo, something like 4.6%.

Which is not good. They moved away from SEED because the audience was getting too old after Destiny.
>>
>>14954330
Fuck off moefag, go back K-ON threads from weeb shit and shitposting their bullshit there
>>
>>14954362
>most shitposted Gundam yet.
No, that was Reco. IBO threads are a polite sunday dinner discussion by comparison.

Any new show, of course, is going to have people who like it and people who don't. And both are always going to be in the threads, since people who don't like something are compelled to expound about their negative opinion whenever they see the opposite opinion being expressed. And, of course, people who like the show are compelled to defend it when they see negative comments. It seems to me that the IBO fans have either accepted the idea of it being generally unpopular on 4chan or maybe just don't bother arguing with haters (a good policy, in my opinion). I like the show a lot, but see no point in arguing with people who are just throwing around accusations of IBO fans being enemy spies from rival websites or whatever. You can't possibly win the argument because they're being totally irrational to begin with so it's just an exercise in futility.
inb4 someone decides to read that as "it's irrational to not like IBO" instead of "it's irrational to attack every differing opinion as an invader from another website" as I meant it.
>>
>>14954330
They are just salty Reco fans don't mind them
>>
IBO is the low point of Gundam. It's never been this bad and boring before.Second coming of Wing but that was nowhere near as bad as this.
>>
>>14954629
>>14954602
Not to mention the weapons and designs of some of the suits just irk me. The constant exposed midsections don't make the suits look industrial or utilitarian, they give every gundam frame a clear weak point, and that's on top of how the lack of beam weapons means there's little need to upgrade unless the suit is damaged, there's no competition or anything to motivate factions to upgrade mobile suits in order to gain the upper hand
>>
Would you fuck the orphan?
>>
>>14954337
>it has children soldiers killing adults
Literally been the premise of the franchise since its inception
>>
>>14954330
>least controversial
>00
because having Gundam World Police is much better
>>
>>14954330
Because Iron Menstruation is garbage.
>>
>>14954330
You weren't around during the Reconquista were you, OP?

Because IBO shitposting, specially in the last couple or so weeks, is literally nothing when compared to it.
>>
>>14954622
people that don't know what good anime is?
>>
File: gaelio is sad.png (583KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
gaelio is sad.png
583KB, 1024x576px
Finally got around to finishing the first season, I find it weird that all those tekkodan guys took those fucking deathblows and came out completly ok. Also, kind of bummed to see them kill off gaelio like that, talk about pure despair. But its always nice to see the char clone reveal themself
>>
File: ibo18manservice.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ibo18manservice.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>14954330

Your pic speaks for itself, OP
>>
File: 1382482042805.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1382482042805.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
>>14954330
You're right! I am shocked that people were able to watch more episodes of IBO to complain about them than Gundam Seed. I only managed 6 episodes of IBO. I'm sure I got at least ten into Destiny. IBO passed the seeds for me as absolutely worst Gundam show of all time, desu.
>>
>>14956561
Depends what people think constitutes a "good" anime. There are people who think shows like G-Reco or Aldnoah are great while others think it's hot garbage for various reasons. Fans flock to ecchi/moe/yuri/sol/harem shows while those same things can be offputting to others. It's all a matter of taste and what appeals to people bro. There is no purely objective way of determining whether something is good or not, only opinions.

Just like how a decade ago SEED being hyped as the greatest Gundam ever.

IBO appeals to some people for whatever reason. No accounting for it, just like there's no accounting for how many people switch the channel when it comes on Toonami.
>>
Still better than Seed/00.
>>
File: 1440473142550.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1440473142550.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>14957962

anon..
>>
>>14960264
Same.
I was hype thinking IBO mite change how gundam formula works but I only stuck watching till episode 3 before I snooze off and proceed to checking out G-Reco to see how bad it was.

So I can shitpost how G-Reco is more of a trainwreck than IBO

Turn out its kinda good. made me confuse for awhile but that shit what intrigue me and ended up finishing it and its one my favorite gundam show for this decade next to 00S1
>>
>>14954330
Are you a retarded AnimeSuki or ANN?
>>
File: 1460044273479.jpg (50KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1460044273479.jpg
50KB, 700x525px
>>14954330
Only thing safe about it is Atra.
Rest is just grimderp shit.
>>
>>14961390
Holy shit anon are you me?
>>
>>14961715
Perhaps
>>
>>14954330
>Do people just go nuts with shitposts any time a new Gundam show comes out?

Um yes? If you remember correctly 00 was shitposted to hell, as was G-Reco, Age, and anything related to gundam. Well not Build Fighters for some reason. Till Try came out.
>>
File: 1477688950534.png (396KB, 589x621px) Image search: [Google]
1477688950534.png
396KB, 589x621px
>>14964343
>Well not Build Fighters for some reason
Surely you remember Build Babbies, the constant complaints over Build Knuckle and that shitstorm with the Renato Brothers
>>
>>14954330
post qt mika
>>
>>14964353

Oh yeah, I forgot those.
>>
File: rare moment for Ryoma.png (159KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rare moment for Ryoma.png
159KB, 320x240px
>>14961390
>and its one my favorite gundam show for this decade next to 00S1

My nigga, apparently there's a shitposter that's going around /m/ that says that people who liked S1 of 00 are the ones shitposting about G-Reco but I liked both, so fuck that guy
>>
>>14954641
wing is the only terrible one of those three
>>
>>14954330

Yes. Any new Gundam show is the absolute worst thing ever to /m/. That's how all sub-boards on /a/ are towards their respective topics though, the newest iteration of anything is Satan itself. I've been through like 4 of these now. First it was Seed Destiny that was the worst ever, then 00 while it was airing, then AGE after that, then G-Reco got skipped over for some hipster reasons and now because IBO is the newest it's the new absolute worst Gundam ever always for entirely bullshit shitposting reasons
>>
>>14954364

You underestimate /m/'s dedication towards shitposting Gundam. This shit definitely hit a peak during Gundam 00 Season 2 where they were raiding other boards with their shit though. I don't think I've ever seen a more dedicated and orchestrated hate on for a mecha show than that one. I don't think modern /m/ could even pull it off honestly.
>>
File: 1477793232996.png (737KB, 1000x968px) Image search: [Google]
1477793232996.png
737KB, 1000x968px
>>14966252
>entirely bullshit shitposting reasons
>>
File: Golden Gondala by super-min .jpg (417KB, 1529x1533px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Gondala by super-min .jpg
417KB, 1529x1533px
Reminder that caring about what reviewers like ANN think is something that even /v/ laughs about.
Fucking /v/.
Don't be worse than /v/.
Stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>14955681
Wing is underrated.
>>
>>14966252
>G-Reco got skipped over
Good joke!
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.