[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the shittiest gundam series? For me it's Zeta.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0002.jpg (64KB, 225x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
64KB, 225x341px
What's the shittiest gundam series? For me it's Zeta. It's one of Tomino's worst anime and I watched plenty of Tomino.
>>
For me its between AGE and SEED Destiny.
>>
>>14952146
age was better than seed
>>
>>14952014
Hi gundamrager
Why are you so retarded?
>>
Zeta was pretty rage-inducing in how retarded most of the characters were, but even as a ZZfag I can acknowledge everything that it did right from the combat scenes to the inter-faction politics.

SEED just reeked of fujobait and teen angst wrapped in a saran wrap-thin patina of imitation 0079. I hated just about every second of the show, not even the music or designs could save it.

Destiny was almost as retarded even within the first 17 episodes that were supposed to be the high point of the series. I dropped it shortly after the Junius 7 drop, and judging from what I've read it was a wise decision.

AGE was a massive squandering of potential in the first two generations, and then an utter shitfest in the third. I was willing to forgive first generation if it set up the rest well, but second generation almost squandered all of that goodwill (forcibly extending the high school section because it was popular, the whole NTR thing with Romary, the only thing that partially saved it was the decent space fights), and then third generation just utterly shit the bed with Kio.

I mean, even with all the flaws with G-Reco and GBF2 for various reasons, at least they were fairly complete works that were consistent all around.
>>
>>14952396
I didn't create those threads but keep your delusions
>>
>>14952014

Ibo is the only Gundam show I dropped 8 episodes in. As bad as Seed Destiny was, It was good enough that I could complete it. Age was really bad, but I at least made it half way through. IBO was just too boring to continue with though.
>>
File: 1479698853885.jpg (70KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1479698853885.jpg
70KB, 625x626px
>>14952014
>>
I showed 10 episodes of Zeta Gundam to the pastor at my church. He had never seen anime before, but he really liked zeta. He wants to get together soon so we can watch the rest of the Zeta episodes, and he ordered the Real Grade Zeta Gundam model kit, I am going to help him build it.
>>
File: 1479698966224.jpg (60KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
1479698966224.jpg
60KB, 375x523px
Fuck off, this rager again
>>
File: 1479272252.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479272252.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>14952014
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.