[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I consider myself a "Gundam fan" if I had only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1479613370653.jpg (417KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479613370653.jpg
417KB, 1000x750px
Can I consider myself a "Gundam fan" if I had only watched the U. C. entries? Tried the other spin-offs but they were all shit (G was fine) and dropped most of them.
>>
You say this as if being called an autistic man child who still plays with toys a good thing
>>
>>14952005
You can be Gundam boy, real GUNDAM FANS are able to bear the shitness of series like Seed
>>
>>14952005
You don't have to even watch Gundam to be a Gundam fan. Don't have to built them or even read the books.
You just gotta like gundam.
>>
>>14952005
Sure, you can consider yourself a Gundam fan without watching any of the Black History shows.

Whether *we* will consider you a true fan or not is an entirely other matter (and a completely arbitrary one based primarily on whether you hate the same shows we do).
>>
>>14952005
Sure, you at least tried them. Don't ever go back though, don't try and go MAYBE it will get better. It's never worth it. 00 might be the exception there, still in the middle of s2
>>
>>14952005
>Tried the other spin-offs but they were all shit (G was fine) and dropped most of them.
This is the correct opinion.
>>
>>14952005
Yes. AU are just shows that were too shit to get anywhere without the Gundam brand name.
>>
>>14952005
>Can I consider myself a "Gundam fan" if
>I had only watched the U. C. entries
>tried the other spin-offs but they were all shit
>G was fine

You are almost the truest of true Gundam fans. Turn A is great
>>
>>14952005
>Can I consider myself a "Gundam fan" if I had only watched the U. C. entries?
Are you kidding? You can consider yourself far more of a fan then those losers who watch those bullshit AU Gundam series.

Granted, many of those AU series are on par with the best of the UC, but don't let that stop you from being proud of not having watched some cartoons.
>>
>>14952091
>Saying 00 is better than all of the post-UC timelines
>Thinking it gets better as the show progresses

kill yourself
>>
>>14953033
>Saying 00 is better than all of the post-UC timelines.
I haven't watched 00 so I can't really say for certain, but I don't have any trouble believing it's better than Wing, or X, or Seed or Destiny. Those aren't really particularly high bars to cross, even as much as I liked X.

That said, saying 00 is better than Turn A is a little more suspect.
>>
>>14952005
I have seen all tv series and side story OVA yet I never felt I am fan of Gundam.

Whatever makes you happy, kid.
>>
>>14952005
>Can I consider myself a "Gundam fan" if I had only watched the U. C. entries? Tried the other spin-offs but they were all shit (G was fine) and dropped most of them.

No, you need to experience everything Gundam. That includes but is not limited to :

All the tv series
All the mangas
All the novelizations
All the videogames
All the ovas
All the radio dramas
Spending thousands of $ on stupid model kits
etc...

IF you're still alive after that THEN you can call yourself a Gundam fan
>>
>>14952005
OP, you're better than that. Don't let a bunch of losers from the internet tell you whaterver you should do to enjoy anything. That's dumb.
>>
>>14952005
>Hello everyone, do I fit in yet?????
>>
>>14952005
What's your favourite mobile suit, son?
>>
>>14954332
If your favorite mobile suit is a Gundam, and not some mass produced enemy suit that only shows up in maybe four episodes, then you are not a real Gundam fan.
>>
>>14952005
Of course you can. I've only watched SEED (now watching destiny) and I'm already a Gundam fan.
>>
>>14956840
There's a rope and a rafter. You can make this right.
>>
>>14952005
Yes, hell, if you liked anything other than the UC and Turn A you aren't a Gundam fan.
>>
File: 1475268491390.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475268491390.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>14959997
>Yes, hell, if you liked anything other than the UC and Turn A you aren't a Gundam fan.
>>
>>14961401
Yes? I'm right, I always am.
>>
>>14954332
>>14956205
Rick Dias representing!
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 190x266px
>>14956205
>Mass-produced
Shit, guess I'm not an actual Gundam fan
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.