[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we have any fucking idea where Gaia Gear mechs fit into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Do we have any fucking idea where Gaia Gear mechs fit into the UC power rankings?
>>
it depends. When is it in UC? Take the mobile suits from those and compare it to that I guess.
>>
>>14943142
depends on what those stats say when translated.

I think it's pretty fast and agile though, and that canon looks like it could pack a punch
>>
>>14943142
>Do we have any fucking idea where Gaia Gear mechs fit into the UC power rankings?

Pretty much everything in V Gundam destroys Gaia Gear statistically, which is a big reason why Gaia Gear was removed from UC canon
>>
>>14943355
Doesn't everything in Gaia Gear have super i-fields?
>>
Its the strongest dude in the UC except for meme machines like the unicorn
It is to UC mobile suits what the liger is to animals
>>
>>14943355
>>14943631
you guys are too discrepant.
>>
>>14943355
GG was made noncanon because it was an early take on late UC and Tomino wanted to do something different when he was given the opportunity to make a late UC anime.
>>
>>14943142
Essentially, the tech in Gaia Gear is very advanced versions of the things seen in CCA. The only exceptions being that Gaia Gear has a full-body Minovski Field which can deflect physical projectiles as well as beams in addition to its I-Field but it isn't constantly operating, it has to be activated before an attack. The other big shift in technology is that Gaia Gear has some kind of Minovski Drive which allows it exceptional speed and maneuverability think of it as a somewhat lower tech version of the V2 Drive without the Wings of Light mixed with a miniaturized Minovski Craft system. Beyond that, GG tech is very similar to CCA tech, just slightly more advanced versions of it. There's nothing that's overtly 'out there' nor is there any overpowered Newtype mystical stuff like in Unicorn.
>>
>>14943680
The psycommu also works for everyone, not just Newtypes.
>>
>>14943689
Ah, yeah, forgot about that bit. Generally, though, it's still future extrapolations on CCA/Hathaway's Flash era technologies.
>>
File: Rx-105.jpg (150KB, 436x614px) Image search: [Google]
Rx-105.jpg
150KB, 436x614px
>>14943693
I like to think that the miniaturization of suits from F90 onwards is because of the fuckhuge suits developed in Hathaway's Flash.
>>
File: xigundamsize.png (250KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
xigundamsize.png
250KB, 500x390px
>>14943707

They really were pretty frikkin' huge.
>>
File: 213.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.