[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you weren't born 500 years in the future >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: B2YoyLC.png (106KB, 311x333px) Image search: [Google]
B2YoyLC.png
106KB, 311x333px
>tfw you weren't born 500 years in the future
>tfw you will never be a real life mech pilot
>>
>>14936916
The only reason why science fiction isn't horrifying is because in fiction, everything inconvenient can be brushed aside.

No matter how fantastical and exciting a sci-fi concept sounds, as soon as it's implemented in real life it begins to suck in ways we hadn't predicted (or had predicted but disregarded).

So don't be too sad. The world isn't sci-fi enough to be a complete nightmare yet.
>>
File: latest.jpg (66KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
66KB, 852x480px
>tfw you weren't born 2400 years ago to witness a bronze giant robo goin' round Europa thrice daily.
>>
>>14936916

>Implying 500 years later is a good time to be a mecha pilot

>Implying that 500 years later won't be a depressing hellhole where oily, sooty, semi-humanoid cyborgs scramble for assassination jobs for 5 cents per head from their low-street slum-pubs paved with the grimy bones of the beggars and the mushy flesh of the murdered, all under the putrid, dripping, sewage-coated shadows leaking from the overcity where the mindless and the rich reside looking out at a grey sky punctuated with supercharged lightning striking with increasing ferocity at the occasionally solar pillar on the antimatter-blasted wastes reaching out above a yellow sky polluted by the cities below and the slowly-dispersing toxic aerosols that are now standing in for the ozone layer that they have stripped the Earth like clothes from a catgirl in a Blade doujin
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (931KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
931KB, 2000x1333px
>Tfw you dont have to wait.
>Build a fucking robot you cuck.
>>
>>14936916
I'll settle for my magic picture box and horseless carriage
>>
>>14936946

Eh, it's kinda dull after like a week.
>>
File: boner what are you doing.png (13KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
boner what are you doing.png
13KB, 223x200px
>>14937006
>>
File: 1476042119827.gif (920KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476042119827.gif
920KB, 500x300px
>>14936916
>>
>>14936916
It is kinda depressing, but it's not so bad when I remember that I helped /pol/ summon an Egyptian god of chaos to elect a time traveling reality TV star in order to save western civilization by shitposting with frogs and getting dubs.

Only in 2016.
>>
File: 1298900199936.jpg (391KB, 1600x747px) Image search: [Google]
1298900199936.jpg
391KB, 1600x747px
>>14936916
>500 years in the future
>Piloting big dumb robots
>Not digitizing your useless and obsolete body and uploading your neural patterns to the command computer of a hyper-intelligent relativistic interstellar drone swarm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.