[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what sucks in Aldnoah Zero(aside from everything)? Vers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Rayregalia_Vers_Rayvers-1_AZ-5.jpg (64KB, 677x377px) Image search: [Google]
Rayregalia_Vers_Rayvers-1_AZ-5.jpg
64KB, 677x377px
You know what sucks in Aldnoah Zero(aside from everything)?
Vers kingdom was created like 30 years before series starts, but EVERYONE pretends like it was whole another culture.
30. FUCKING. YEARS.
And honestly there was no reason for such bs, action could have taken place in like 2070s, 2080s with almost no difference. What if they wanted to keep founder of Vers alive for plot convenience?
Well Unicorn kept Syam Fucking Vist alive for at least 100 years. And it made no difference. ,,but he's Banaghers' grandgrandpa!" Oh fuck you it doesn't change a thing. technology? Fuck you too, LOGH takes place 1500yr from now and even by our modern standards their technology is obsolete too, A/Z just could have ours but slightly better, it'd do the job.
Simply put, 30 years is not enough time to shape national identity and fucking MAKE EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT FACT THAT EVEN SOME OF MC's MUST BE FROM EARTH
Yea fuck this asshole pic related
>>
>>14933730
This is something that is common in a lot of mecha anime anon. In F91 they're only like 40 years out from the OYW but there are basically no veterans around and no one knows what newtypes are. Japan cannot into writing about the past I guess.
>>
>>14933739
>no veterans around and no one knows what newtypes are. Japan cannot into writing about the past I guess.

Neither can the west.
Just look at Han Solo not believing in the force and Jedi despite the fact that Chewie fought alongside them or the stuff in the original triology being myths in TFA.
>>
>>14933739
well, for them a 25 years old guy is ready for retirement.
>>
>>14933750
to be fair Han's a grubby drug smuggler
his old vet sidekick says some crazy shit about how the guys with the laser swords could move stuff with their minds, but it's probably Prequel Trilogy Stress Disorder or something
>>
>>14933730
Aldnoah radiation causes retardation in humans, Anon. That was demonstrated consistently throughout both seasons.
>>
>>14933730
Something something something chosen by the ancient alien superscience, something something something divine mandate, something something something forced attempt to establish identity politics that label Earth as lesser.

30 years is actually more than enough time to pull a North Korea when you have the right toys.
>>
>>14933805

A 'North Korea', maybe.

Trying to brand Earthlings as lesser degenerates and claim cultural superiority when much of the first wave of colonists is probably still alive? Doubtful.
>>
>>14933823
Divine mandate.

Doesn't one of the orbital knights in this show later call out how Mars actually has no culture of its own anyway?
>>
>>14933730
They found like super alien meme tech they could do whatever the fuck they want. They had shit that could slow down time and walk through walls and you're wondering how they could establish their own cultural identity? Nationalism can happen very quickly Japan itself came out of their isolation period in the latter half of the 1800s and by the turn of the century they were basically a modern western nation.
>>
>>14933739
>Japan cannot into writing about the past I guess.

That's not it. Japan doesn't care about consistency whereas westerns fans go apeshit the moment inconsistencies show up within a coeherent timeline. That's why the UC is such a clusterfuck from the western's fans point of view. Tomino and Sunrise/Bandai doesn't give a shit about keeping things right as long as they keep churing out new mobile suits and people buy them.
>>
>>14933862
Japan came out of its longest period of peace and unified political control at that point and had existed as a culture for a long time before that already. The only thing culturally novel was the way their leaders tortured them into a killing frenzy for the Emperor for the event of World War Two.

>and by the turn of the century they were basically a modern western nation.

Modern western nations generally weren't that modern back then either. The majority were still monarchies and not even all of them had constitutions yet.
>>
>>14933874
>westerns fans

Even Capeshit fans, the people who go apeshit about every minute change, eat inconsistencies for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
>>
>>14933823

Have you seen the North Korean propaganda?

They branded Americans as lesser degenerates and claim cultural superiority.

Probably the same deal.
>>
>Future governments bringing back monarchy and feudalism

God damn it Japan I know you love peace princesses and bishie royals, but I don't see how you'd get people to accept that without North Korean tier indoctrination and oppression.
>>
>>14936164
oh yeah like it's tough to convince a group of asians that they're the master race
>>
File: 1478123705378.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705378.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.