[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Record scratch* *Freeze frame* Yep, that's me. You're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1471531503987.jpg (42KB, 490x479px) Image search: [Google]
1471531503987.jpg
42KB, 490x479px
*Record scratch*
*Freeze frame*
Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got in this situation.
>>
>>14931306
Women are backstabbing cunts who will ruin entire nations because they feel it's better to give into their emotions.

/thread
>>
>>14931320
He committed patricide, and I got the impression that Kycilia was actually rather fond of her father.
>>
>>14931306
4cc?
>>
>>14931357
>They feel it's better to give into their emotions.
>'I got the impression that Kycilia was actually rather fond of her father.'
Are you just naturally retarded or is this something learned?
>>
>>14931306

Your greed got the better of you, Gihren.

AT LEAST YOU GOT A GAME.
>>
Doesn't Kycilia shoot him in the dick in the novel?
>>
>>14931357
>>14931364
Or maybe she realized that he was logically a threat since he was willing to kill the leader of his nation, not just his father, and that there would be nothing to stop him from killing her in the future.
>>
>>14931414
While all of this is correct, she already had her own plans in motion prior to A.Boa.Qu. Much of her fleet was still stationed at Granada and had been given orders to hold position until the battle at A.Boa.Qu had been resolved. Had she managed to survive and returned to Granada, she would have used the nuclear stockpile and G3 capability still in Side 3 and the Moon to launch a full scale counter attack against the crippled Federation, possibility killing countless more innocents.

She was also aware of Prime Minister Darcias desires to end the war, along with knowing he planned to discuss the matter at Granda, as a result she had much of the fleet of Granada ordered to kill him on sight to ensure the conflict would continue. While she would not have killed her father, she had no intentions to just let the war end without herself the victor and would have possibly placed him under house arrest to stop that matter from coming to the public.
>>
OR PERHAPS HE WAS WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE TAKING OVER THE (space) PLANE
>>
>>14931391
No, she and Char ambush him with a Rick Dom while he's taking his staff car out for a booty call (seriously) and Char holds up Kycila in the Dom's hand and she vaporizes him with a laser bazooka. Then Char drops Kycilia and she dies from the fall.
>>
File: fimage_0154.jpg (247KB, 728x1056px) Image search: [Google]
fimage_0154.jpg
247KB, 728x1056px
>>14931306
He decided to stop being a neet and this led to his downfall.
>>
File: Naked.jpg (129KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Naked.jpg
129KB, 640x960px
*Record scratch*
*Freeze frame*
Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got in this situation.
>>
>>14931320
>Waaaaaaaaah, girls won't talk to me! My only friends are on /r9k/. Donald Trump will put women in their place and save the white race!

Better get over highschool, kiddo. :^)
>>
File: leo.jpg (36KB, 177x174px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
36KB, 177x174px
>>14931988
>>
File: RIPinpeace.png (695KB, 958x700px) Image search: [Google]
RIPinpeace.png
695KB, 958x700px
*slow motion*
How could this happen to meeee~
>>
>>14931988
I absolutely need to read this
>>
>>14932525

>Amulets
>>
>>14931320
> Women are backstabbing cunts
Gihren just murdered his own father and technical superior in order to seize even more power.

How is Kycillia the backstabbing one in this situation? Gihren is the one who betrayed their father.
>>
>>14931364
If you genuinely believe Gihren Zabi was ever at any points in the right over Degwin Zabi you seriously need to kill yourself to prevent harming others with your stupidity.
>>
>>14935060
But look how good his ending is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRT6MwJfJ8
>Kai lives a quiet life with Miharu
>Shiro lives a quiet life with Aina
>Bright lives a quiet life with his family

He was right. The superior race of Zeon really were the best caretakers of the Earth sphere.
>>
>>14932659
his father was cuck for letiing his emotion take over after Garma death, Gihren was right
>>
>>14935245
>war has reached the point where Zeon absolutely cannot fucking win
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD STOP FIGHTING I WANT TO KEEP FIGHTING BECAUSE I'M MAD CLEARLY THIS IS LOGICAL AND NOT BASED ON EMOTION AT ALL
Zeekfags are cancer.
>>
>>14935260
>Zeon absolutely cannot fucking win
Never really happened. The Federation military was already a shadow its pre-war self by the time Ghiren unleashed the solar ray on them, and that took out 1/3rd of what was left and their best leader. The Federation threw literally everything they had left at A Baoa Qu and Zeon made a pretty good defense of it. Gihren's assassination might have even cost them the battle if you count 0083 as canon where Gihren loyalists started deserting after his death. In fact, in the novelizations Zeon basically wins the war because they waited for a better moment to fire the solar ray (even though the Zabis still all die).

I know people like their WW2 analogies when it comes to Gundam, but A Boaoa Qu was not the Battle of Berlin
>>
>>14931988
Well I know what I'm reading next.
>>
>>14931320
sounds like Hillary tbqh
>>
>>14935315
A Bao A Qu is more of Berlin or Ivo Jima.
How did you came up with BoB comparison?
>>
>>14935612
The idea that gets tossed around that it was basically a spent army (Zeon/Germany) putting up a hopeless resistance against a vastly superior foe that greatly outnumbered them (Federation/Soviets)

Except it wasn't. It was basically spent army vs spent army.
>>
>>14935315
The Federation had its own superweapons as well, though--that Solar System thing with all the mirrors, at least in the anime. Also, even if the Feds had lost at A Baoa Qu, they still had a lot of resources after the success of Operation Odessa. The Zeeks may have been able to ask for an armistice--and I think they did in the novel--but it's unlikely they could conquer Earth.
>>
>>14935623
Federation army is not that spent. Feds have huge superiority in numbers.
>>
File: abaoaqu.jpg~original.jpg (275KB, 1023x463px) Image search: [Google]
abaoaqu.jpg~original.jpg
275KB, 1023x463px
>>14935635
They sent everything they had left. This is brought up in the show. They had more than Zeon, but not that much. Their spentness is shown in-universe how the Federation never had as tight a grip on the Earth sphere again after the war because of how much they lost and why they had to rely on semi-private groups like the Titans and how they slowly decline more and more and lose control of colonies as the timeline does on.
>>
THERE GOES MY HERO
WATCH HIM AS HE FALLS
>>
>>14935260
good goy feddie and zeekfag keep fighting each other
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.