[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ZAFT builds Freedom Gundam >it gets stolen by Space Jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: freedom gundam concept designs.jpg (497KB, 966x800px) Image search: [Google]
freedom gundam concept designs.jpg
497KB, 966x800px
>ZAFT builds Freedom Gundam
>it gets stolen by Space Jesus
>he uses it to take out countless numbers of both your mobile suits and your enemies, at the same time
>ZAFT continues to build numerous new models of new mobile suits after the war
>nobody says "Hey, remember that one that got stolen from us and was really really powerful? Maybe we should build a few more of those or something similar to them and try to not have them get stolen this time."
>Naw, let's build a Gundam that can turn into a space dog instead.
Why is ZAFT so dumb?

>inb4 but Lacus deleted the data or whatever
And? They could still get the same development staff to take another swing at it. Who only keeps one copy of their blueprints, anyway?

Why am I asking questions about why Seed is dumb?
>>
>hey guys you know how enemy mobile suits look?
>let's make one just like them, that'll throw them for a loop!
>almost immediately shot down if Kira didn't steal it and ZAFT deployed it by panicked grunts
>>
>>14917873

This was mentioned in Astray as being a way to counter the Gundam being used as a pro-war symbol among the Earth Alliance. They did it on purpose. It's actually why the Windams look different than the Daggers.
>>
File: savior.jpg (354KB, 536x822px) Image search: [Google]
savior.jpg
354KB, 536x822px
Well in the case of the 3 stolen gundams from seed i would say that they all had their specialty one for ground combat[which would be the Gaia], The under water one and the one that fights in the sky. I do understand part of ur reasoning since kira did own all 3 at the same time, but the freedom is also nuclear powered and not cheap to mass produce i imagine.
>>
>>14917867
After SEED, the Treaty of Junius banned the usage of nuclear tech for military use. The Freedom's reactor and N-Jammer Cancellor would make it a crime to field one. ZAFT was trying to honor the treaty following the first war, hence why they buried the Strike Freedom that was in development at the time.
>>
>>14918367
There's the whole other issue with the no Nuclear Weapons Cease and Desist regulation going on as well although typically ZAFT likes to create prototype Gundams as testbeds for future designs especially so in the side stories.
>>
>>14917873
When Freedom and Justice were created ZAFT had more mobile suits that looked like them than Earth did though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.