[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know when you think about it, this was practically impossible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fucking dropped.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fucking dropped.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
You know when you think about it, this was practically impossible. They were aiming for Jaburo in South America and went off course. Now naturally going slightly off course in an orbital drop will make you veer thousands of miles from your target. Makes sense, that's how it works. But then they go and hit a city dead-on anyway? I'm pretty sure you have a better chance of being struck by lightning twice and winning the lottery in the same day.
>>
>>14917202
>You know when you think about it, this was practically impossible. They were aiming for Jaburo in South America and went off course. Now naturally going slightly off course in an orbital drop will make you veer thousands of miles from your target. Makes sense, that's how it works. But then they go and hit a city dead-on anyway? I'm pretty sure you have a better chance of being struck by lightning twice and winning the lottery in the same day.

What if Zeon were aiming to clear the earth of that wretched island and its inhabitants Aussies, who gives a damn about them anyway. Too bad Zeon only dropped one fucking colony on them. Should have dropped a couple of hundred at the least.
>>
It was karmic retribution from all the shitposting.
>>
>>14917202
And eternal end to banter, forever
>>
File: australia.jpg (50KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
50KB, 720x534px
>>
>>14917202
>Like, crap man, look at that. That's like Sydney, on the ground back there. You don't see that every day. I mean that doesn't even seem possible if you think about it, with trajectory and wind resistance and friction. I mean I'm no physicist or nothin' but that was like one clean drop.
>>
File: 0df.png (47KB, 404x238px) Image search: [Google]
0df.png
47KB, 404x238px
>>
>>14917264
Moot confirmed for Zabi.
>>
>>14917202
How could they take over Earth if there were still emus? Notice that you never see an Australian animal in space in gundam.
>>
>>14917253
they have purposely dropped it wrong, as a joke
>>
>>14917202
Lore reason: Who knows. Maybe there was a Zeon guy at the controls who, after the colony was deflected/broken apart, decided to kamikaze it onto the nearest large city he could find.

Actual reason: Originally, they'd dropped it on New York City, because you could see the Brooklyn Bridge in the scene. Then they just decided to asspull it and change it to Sydney, and then further asspull it to make it a failed drop. It doesn't make sense because it was never expected that they would actually have to expand on it for future installations in the franchise, 0079 was supposed to be one shot and done.
>>
>>14917288

When was the first time they actually said it was Sydney?
>>
I've seen delusional Zeonfags say that the Federation "intentionally redirected" it to Sydney.

Funny how their are real life dumbass conspiracy theorists even when it comes to fictional stories.
>>
>>14917288
IIRC in the original setting notes and Tomino's novelisation Zeon dropped multiple colonies on Earth ala Gundam X. This may have been the intent in the original series too, notice how fucked up places in Earth are, like New Yark.

>>14917846
It may have been one of those early information books, like Gundam Century.
>>
>>14917246
>ROYT ABOWT NOW IT'D BE AWLL COVA'D IN SNOW
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.